Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Deconovo Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain Panel for Outdoor SkyBlue 42x63-Inch 1 Panel

Deconovo Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain Panel for Outdoor SkyBlue 42x63-Inch 1 Panel

Deconovo Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain Panel for Outdoor SkyBlue 42x63-Inch 1 Panel

These are TRUE blackout curtains!!! FINALLY I found some curtains that you truly cannot see through. This is (almost) exactly what I was looking for! I went through several other curtains that claimed to be blackout curtains but really, they still let a lot of light through. I had to return several before finally finding these.

These really don't let ANY light through, they're fantastic for both my office, where I have to do minute color adjustments on architectural illustrations on my computer monitor AND my bedroom, where the nearby train station's blinding lights keep me up all night unless I wear one of those sleeping blindfolds, which are really uncomfortable.

So here are the pros and cons in my opinion:

PROS:
- They REALLY don't let ANY light in
- They are made of very thick, high quality materials
- They look fantastic - again, they appear to be high quality.
- The metal rings also seem like they are made to last, no fringing of the cloth or anything like that around the rings

CONS:
- Only one that I can think of and it's something really small: These are 42" in width, and while that will cover some smaller windows, it's slightly small for covering a standard 36.5" wide window. Especially if the double window has a center cap like mine. Due to the curtain needing to "wave" back and forth (because it's held by a curtain rod), the actual width comes out to around 37" total, which just barely covers the window. It would be really nice to see a wider option that we could choose. Perhaps one with a 60" width, which would cover the window and a center gap if you've got one (the center gaps are fairly typical).

Overall though, I'd highly recommend these to anyone trying to "blackout" a room! These work better than any other curtains I've seen so far!

Love them!.. I had black curtains before and you can notice the huge difference!.. I ordered 2 of the 42x63 and they fit perfectly. The sun doesn't come in anymore, and my room doesn't get as hot.

These are soft and nice quality! They do block out a good amount of light and I'm very happy with them! I would buy again for sure. Fast shipping too! (I was not offered any free products for my review)

It is stunning. I love the dramatic look. We wanted to blend in the 70" TV. The curtains are not lined but still seem to do the job.

I have purchased a total of five sets of Deconovo drapes. I live in Phoenix, AZ, and it is a big deal to me to keep as much sunshine outside of my home during the summer as possible. These things block almost all of the light that would otherwise come in, and I have noticed a huge difference in my great room from the drapes that were there when I purchased my home. My only complaint is that my great room windows are such an odd size that I had to be creative in how to cover them. All-in-all, though, that's not Deconovo's fault. These are outstanding drapes, and I recommend them to anyone who has a need for keeping the sun out when it's hot out.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Available in three different size options (42x63 inch, 42x84 inch, 42x95 inch), these amazing blackout curtains are sold in one panel per package.
  • 6 Silver Color Grommets on each Panel. Deconovo blackout curtains can reduce light. The darker the color, the better the light reducing capabilities.
  • Our grommet blackout curtains are also energy saving/efficient curtains as they are made of materials with thermal insulation properties. They will prevent from heat escapes and blocks sunlight from entering into the room. Helping you to save on energy bills..
  • These Outdoor thermal insulated blackout curtains are silky, soft, drapery and very pleasant to touch. Matches perfectly your windows, provides utmost privacy.
  • Machine washable for easy care. Imported

Description

DECONOVO BLACKOUT CURTAINS

When you have bought Deconovo blackout curtains for your home you get the guarantee of buying the very best. You can get the Deconovo Super soft Thermal Insulated Blackout curtains in the New Sandwich Technique that will enable to block out 99.8% of sunlight. There is nothing better than a good nights sleep to enable you to wake up refreshed and feeling perfectly alright. This is how these blackout curtains really help you.

l. This solid blackout curtain is perfect for : Late sleepers, Shift workers, Seniors, Infants, parents, Students, Computer operators.

2. They ensure that even if you are a light sleeper you will not be disturbed by the sound on the streets.

3. They will stop the outside world from creeping into your private moments so you can enjoy the privacy with family members and friends to the utmost.

4. The other good thing about these curtains is that they do not attract any kind of dust or mites. This means that you will not expose your baby to dust causing allergies.

5. They are also easy to maintain and clean.

6. You can choose from different kinds of designs and lengths of curtains to offer the best for your home by visiting our store front.

7. Our product pictures are real and shot by professionals. However, due to differences in computer monitors display, there can be color variations between the actual product and your screen.



I held off for months in buying blackout curtains because I wanted to prevent waking up at 2pm. But especially now after daylight savings, I would wake up from the sunlight beaming through my (east-facing) closed blinds waaaay too early in the morning.

I was expecting complete darkness with these curtains. They do not block light 100%. I was a little disappointed since the title of the product said "blackout" but also says "room darkening" - the latter of which it actually does. In the end, im actually a bit relieved because then I can somewhat gauge what time it is if I wake up without having to be blinded by light.

I have pretty crappy blinds that let in a little cracks of light throughout, as well as all around the perimeter of the window. I could definitely still see the outline of the window behind the curtains but the little cracks were significantly darkened.

I would say the materials are of pretty good quality. Not the best, but not bad. Kinda stiff but the threading and grommets seem to be intact.

Similar to what others have mentioned, the two panels I received were not of the same length. One is maybe 1cm longer than the other, which honestly, is not a big deal to me. If the curtains are closed, it would be too dark to even notice, and if the curtains are drawn, they would be separate from each other so it would be impossible to see the comparison. But if that sort of detail is important for you, then be warned that they'll probably not be 100% identical.

Overall, I'm actually pretty happy with these curtains. I'm going to iron it later to get all the creases and wrinkles out from the packaging and see if that helps with the shape because it doesn't look as soft and fluid as it does in the stock photos.

These curtains are amazing! They could easily sell for two or three times the price. They don't wrinkle, and they feel so nice (kind of soft) to the touch. I have them in light grey and they fully block out the light during the day. I hung them on a bay window in my baby's room. They look gorgeous!

Very nice curtains.

Thicker material but not thermal lined. No rips in the seams. Overall satisfied for price and material!

Okay not perfect. Some light shows through. Not fancy and yes hems are not perfect. Saying all this I am very happy with these curtains. They do not block noise as some have said, I wish they did since my neighborhood is party central. But they are simple easy to hang and I am order more. I got the dark gray. I included pictures to show how light does come through but it’s not a blinding stream of light that used to wake me early every morning. If you are a perfectionist these may not be for you. For the price and the job they do I love them

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment