Monday, November 25, 2019

Rowenta DR8120 X-Cel Powerful Handheld Garment and Fabric Steamer Stainless Steel Heated Soleplate with 2 steam Options, 1600-Watts

Rowenta DR8120 X-Cel Powerful Handheld Garment and Fabric Steamer Stainless Steel Heated Soleplate with 2 steam Options, 1600-Watts

Rowenta DR8120 X-Cel Powerful Handheld Garment and Fabric Steamer Stainless Steel Heated Soleplate with 2 steam Options, 1600-Watts

Worth the extra money. I was on my second cheap brand steamer which lastedabout 3 months. i decided to bite the bullet and go for the Rowenta. Easy to fill and the extra long cord is a big plus!

I am very satisfied with this handheld steamer. It is not so heavy and is also easy to store on a shelf, which means that I can keep it at the hand, ready for daily use whenever needed. The alternative is to pull out the big steaming iron that I also have (Rowenta DG8520), which can be a hassle and is therefore only done on occasion. This steamer really does heat up and become ready in just 45 seconds. It puts out adequate enough steam for most anything (I was even suprised at first with how much steam that it puts out). The included bonnet is a useful attachement for more delicate fabrics and when you need zero or minimal "spitting". I would not use the bristle brush attachement as it is really too stiff for most fabrics (except suede, perhaps?) and you would risk damaging them.

I wish that instead of a "lock-on" feature (which is not so necessary anyway) it had a "lock-off", to prevent accidental steam triggering. Also, the lock-on is too easy to un-intentionally engage.

Great steamer. Very powerful flow of steam. I had to refill the tank once to completely steam a long linen dress, which is the only disappointment with this steamer. It is heavy. The weight gave me an impression of higher quality. The brush attachment works very well. (I did not use the bonnet.) It is large for a travel steamer, but packed easily along the edge of a big suitcase. It has a very long cord, which was nice in a hotel with limited outlets. It is far superior to my older, small conair travel steamer. The small tank is easy to fill and did not leak. It must be held completely upright for steam to flow. I experienced only a few small sputters of water.

I looked at a lot of steamers & this one was a little more expensive but I went with it & it is worth every penny! I hang things on shower curtain rod & use this & it makes "ironing" so easy... my kids recently went to homecoming & my daughters dress was a wrinkled mess (ordered online) - this steamer worked beautifully! The steam is very powerful, minimal dripping, the only negative I could say is that it is a little heavy , but I'm not the strongest person either. Highly recommend!

Great handheld steamer. Works easily on shirts and suit coats. Water reservoir holds enough for one clothing item if extensive wrinkles, or two items if just straightening out some simple creases. Highly recommend!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • FAST AND POWERFUL - 1600 Watts of power with 26 Grams/Min. of steam and ready to use in 40 seconds. Steam your clothes in no time!
  • SANITIZE AND REFRESH MORE THAN JUST CLOTHING - Steam from a Rowenta Steamer kills 99.9% of germs, dust mites, and more! Clean and refresh your whole household including curtains and furniture.
  • UNMATCHED DE-WRINKLING PERFORMANCE - Stubborn wrinkles are a thing of the past due to the powerful steam output and a heated aluminum soleplate that can be used to iron as needed.
  • STEAM ANY TYPE OF FABRIC: DELICATE, LARGE, OR THICK - With different modes of steaming and high steam power, this steamer can dewrinkle and sanitize any type of fabric, even suits or jackets
  • EASE OF USE - Extra long 9.84 foot cord, large water tank, on/off button, and other smart features make this steamer perfect for daily use. Power cord storage - velcro
  • USEFUL ACCESSORIES - Fabric brush to brush away wrinkles, Crease attachment for perfect creases on jackets or pants, and Steam bonnet to prevent any type of dripping water from staining your garments

Description

Enjoy fast, efficient steam day after day with Rowenta X'cel Steam+, the powerful handheld steamer for efficient use on a wide range of fabrics. Boasting 1600 W of power and continuous steam on demand, it ensures excellent results, with 20 g/min of steam flow on Delicate level and 26 g/min on Super Turbo level. A cast aluminum heating plate with ceramic coating provides better results than ever, while a quick heat-up of just 40 seconds means X'cel Steam+ is ready when you are. Thanks to the steamer's revolutionary design and heated soleplate technology, it removes wrinkles in a single vertical movement, with no need for an ironing board - perfect for last-minute and on-the-go steam sessions. It can even be used to refresh and sanitize your home. Rounding it all off are convenient features including a 190 ml removable water tank for long steaming sessions and easy refills, as well as an extra-long 3 m cord and steam locker for total freedom of movement. Plus, four smart accessories provide added ease of use: a fabric brush for easy use on heavy fabrics, a steam bonnet for use on delicate fabrics, a door hook to easily hang your clothes for steaming, and a crease attachment for perfect creases on jackets or pants.



I love this steamer! It is so easy to use and works so fast. It’s a life saver when you’re running late and need to unwrinkled a shirt, pants etc.

Would love it even more if the condensation didn't pool and drip on some of the clothes. Very powerful and great tool. Good size and portability too!

I love this thing! I hope I never have to use an iron again! Most of my work clothes are business-professional and my lab coats are cotton. It works well on the different fabrics I’ve tried so far. I do some traveling for work also, and this will fit nicely in my suitcase. I was worried about the small size water reservoir, but I was able to steam 4 shirts before needing to refill it. I’m very pleased with this purchase, I hope it holds up! I did buy the extended warranty for $2 just in case any problems arise, but I don’t think they will. This seems like a well-constructed steamer.

I did a lot of research before purchasing this steamer and I think I made a good decision. It seems well made. One of my favorite things that came with it was something I didn't know I was going to get: a lint brush. I know it's a small thing, but I really love it! I've used the steamer successfully on several clothing items, but my greatest achievement using it was on a large cloth backdrop that seemed to be permanently wrinkled. I'd been looking at it for two years imagining ironing it on the wall... In a few short minutes after breaking out the Rowenta, it was hanging there wrinkle-free. My heart felt light and fluffy! All was well in the world and I KNEW I'd made the BEST choice. Yay!

Excellent. Works as well or better than full size steamers and can take it anywhere. Heats up fast

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment