Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Shark Dog or Cat Collar for Pets Size Large 1" Wide and 15-25" Long by Oh My Paw'd

Shark Dog or Cat Collar for Pets Size Large 1" Wide and 15-25" Long by Oh My Paw'd

Shark Dog or Cat Collar for Pets Size Large 1

Great detail, Easy to clean! Hand wash with warm water and dish soap. Use a bottle brush. Air dry it. The quality of the thread holds up well. Looking to order a new one for my other dog!

Fits my bulldog perfectly. Love it!

Very cute and exactly what I ordered.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    At Oh My Paw'd, an online pet supply store, our designer dog collars are made by hand with quirky cotton fabrics and tough interfacing for added strength.

    All of our cotton pet collars are fully adjustable and feature a plastic buckle and metal d ring so that you can easily attach ID tags and leashes! Quirky Pet Products Fur You!



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment