Thursday, November 28, 2019

STORi 15-Ounce Premium Quality Clear Plastic Apothecary Jar | 2 Pack

STORi 15-Ounce Premium Quality Clear Plastic Apothecary Jar | 2 Pack

STORi 15-Ounce Premium Quality Clear Plastic Apothecary Jar | 2 Pack

I love these. They are a great product for the price. The acrylic looks like it is higher quality than you would think.
The jars are lighter weight and more difficult to break if you have small children around, but still maintain that elegant look.

I used mine similar to how they were portrayed in the product image. I used the larger jar for cotton balls, smallest jar for Q-Tips, and the medium jar for yellow rose decor ( Rose Shapd Handmade Bath Soap Petals 8 Pcs Yellow Scented ).

These are in our guest bathroom and we love the way they look. The bathroom color theme is yellow and grey, and these jars are really useful and still look really nice. The decor jar really does add that pop of color to your counter.

I was looking for something to store Q-tips and cotton balls on my bathroom counter. I ordered these because they seemed to look nice and seemed to be the perfect size. I was right on both issues!

These jars are made of plastic (acrylic?), but they look like glass. Good idea when using the bathroom. These are just the right size to store Q-tips and cotton balls in - keeps everything neat and tidy. I did discover if I overfill the jars, the lids will not close securely. However, that is only when I've overfilled the jar.

Very easy to clean these: wipe with a damp cloth and done! I would order these again!

Really cute and inexpensive set. They look like real glass and are very thick. Perfect for my bathroom but could work for pastas, sugar & flour or for candy.

Acrylic jar that can hold anything. Good quality, very clear material, lightweight but yet very sturdy. I needed a jar to keep my Q-tips, cotton balls and cotton pads. I purchased 2 of the 30oz jars and and satisfied with the item.

I was a little unsure with how these jars/canisters were going to work, whether they'd be too big or small, but turns out they're just what I was looking for. After many years of use, the old cotton ball and Q-tip containers my kids had were scratched and ready to retire. Now that they have a longer counter, these jars fit side by side with their daily needs at their reach -- cotton balls, Q-tips and flossers. I bought a set of three glass ones originally, but hesitated to put them in their bathroom for fear of finding out that they broke the glass, so I went with these instead. They look very high-quality, very shiny (for now...we'll see how long that lasts), and they each hold a lot of said items. [I've been pretty lucky with my Amazon orders; all have arrived in time as promised and undamaged (not even the shipping box), knock on wood.] I love looking at these jars. They make the counter look neat!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Durable acrylic apothecary jars combine BEAUTY with organization
  • Classic but STYLISH look is functional yet decorative
  • The 4.5-inch by 3.5-inch size is JUST RIGHT for cotton balls, flossers, and cotton swabs
  • Not just for the bathroom, also PERFECT in the kitchen
  • Looks like glass but WILL NOT SHATTER

Description

Beautiful crystal-clear apothecary jar. Durable construction with firm base and removable lid. Versatile for use in bathroom, kitchen or any room. Store cotton swabs or cotton balls and display on bathroom vanity. Use as a canister in the kitchen to store cookies, candy, dried beans, small pastas, sugar, rice, etc. Displays beautifully on a kitchen countertop. Use as a decorative piece to store glass beads, small seashells or any small colorful items. Pairs well with the STORi 30oz and 60oz Acrylic Apothecary Jars.



Love these mason jars happy I got them. Does not look like plastic, looks like glass.

These Canisters are great looking and perfect for the top of the vanity. The picture shows the medium and small size sitting on a 6"x12" platter. There are 10 guest size soaps in the medium canister. The small canister holds quite a bit. I had struggled with the decision on whether to buy glass or these, and I am really happy with my decision. I also like not having any risk of them breaking if an accident happens. Very happy with my decision.

Standard length Qtip brand swabs will not allow the lid to seat competely if you fill the container but still works.

I love these. I purchased additional medium and large Apothecary jars because I liked them so much. I wanted something plastic so it wouldn't break glass in the bathroom. I have several lined up on a shelf with these three displayed and readily available on my counter top.

People have complained about them being broken when delivered. Since I have ordered several (and at different times), I would say that has to be the handler. Mine were in excellent condition and well packaged

My one compliant is that I wanted to use one for bath salts. DO NOT USE FOR BATH SALTS. The salt clings to the jar and cannot be removed. This could be common sense, but I didn't think it was going to be an issue. Instead, I purchased a glass container for the bath salt and keep it separately so it won't break.

Overall, Im thrilled with the quality and functionality of the jars. As my bathroom grows, I will be purchasing more.

These are excellent quality. Came in twenty four hours and well packaged. Using the two smaller containers for qtips and hair ties in my girls bathroom. The biggest one is pretty large (not shown in photos).
You can also use these for candy buffets, food storage, toys, office supplies etc.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment