Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Acko 2 Pack 16 Inches Super Strong Folding Step Stool for Adults and Kids, Kitchen Stepping Stools, Garden Step Stool Black

Acko 2 Pack 16 Inches Super Strong Folding Step Stool for Adults and Kids, Kitchen Stepping Stools, Garden Step Stool Black

Acko 2 Pack 16 Inches Super Strong Folding Step Stool for Adults and Kids, Kitchen Stepping Stools, Garden Step Stool Black

Have you ever balanced precariously on a dining chair trying to reach that high kitchen shelf? Or struggled with the folding step stool that does not easily fold or unfold? Yeah, me too. All the time. I bought one of these Acko 16-inch step stools, hoping it would end those moments. It has done that and so much more.

Once it arrived and I started using it, I fell in love. No, it's not handsome. And yes, it's short. Very short as romantic figures go. It doesn't even make me laugh. BUT, it is SO handy!

PROS:
1) STURDY. It doesn't technically lock when unfolded, but it is cleverly engineered in such a way that it's completely stable and stays in place until you decide to fold it again. It also supports 300 pounds--a miracle that it still holds me after the holiday weight gain.

2) EASY. It folds and unfolds with the flick of the wrist.

3) TAKES UP ALMOST NO SPACE. When it's folded, it's 1-1/2" at it's widest point. When not in use, I keep it next to my kitchen cabinets, and it's pretty much invisible.

4) PORTABLE. So lightweight, and the handle makes it simple to carry from one room to another.

5) MULTIPLE USES. This isn't the most elegant side table in the world, but when there's more sofa seating (and guests) than table space, it's a quick and handy solution to accommodate drinks, note pads, or other accessories.

6) CLEANS EASILY. Wipe it down. Hose it down. It's not picky.

CONS:
1) Buyer beware: you'll find that you want one in every room of the house. We're up to four and considering if maybe we need to add another.

I bought this to use in the walk in shower to sit on for washing my feet and shaving my legs. It’s great for that and it folds away when you’re done. I’d bought a plastic shower stool when we first moved in a few months ago but it’s a pain to move. Got plastic because I didn’t want to ruin a teak or bamboo one with water and thus mold. Well, I find that since it just lives at the dry end, I’m going to be buying a much prettier wood one soon because with this step as a butt stool, it'll be fine to hold my things!

I got the red 16 inch step stool because I have a wonderful loft bed and I absolutely hate climbing up and down ladders (especially in the middle of the night, lol). This is just the right height to make my second step down from the sturdy children's dresser I got. Also, it coordinates with all the red in my room 😁. I was a little concerned because I'm not exactly a feather (Just weighed in at 220) but I have never felt like this was anything less than solid, sturdy craftsmanship. It's a little higher than a normal step up, but for my purposes, it's PERFECT!!!

I love this stool so much that I ordered two in the initial order then ordered another. The first two were flawless, but the recent order arrived broken (more a shipper issue than Acko). Of course upon contacting Amazon a new one was sent. We use these for the large SUV, to wash and reach the top for loading. Also use these indoors to safely reach items on higher shelves and to sit on while working on a project outside. They easily collapse to a very flat, perfectly stored item. They are very sturdy and rated for 440lbs.

Perfect for our needs.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PREMIUM QUALITY - Manufactured to Acko standards, made of tough & durable heavy duty plastic for long lasting durability. Our folding step stool has been approved by EN 14183 Certificate, all products are 100% qualified factory test.
  • CARRYING HANDLE - Ergonomic carrying handle is designed for easy folding and carrying. Just lift the handle, it will fold easily and quickly in a split second with only one hand. The step stool's handle magically appears when the stool is folded flat. Allowing your kids comfortably carry it around so they can place it where they need it.
  • SQUASH and ROUND CORNER PROTECTION FEATURE - Acko have designed a safety stop gap feature that allows the foldable stool to prevent being squashed, great for kids. Four round corner super safe protect your body from clashing. All of this design is put your kids safe first.
  • ANTI SLIP - Special rubber dots on the surface and anti-slip black rubber strap on each foot for maximum foot grip and gives amazing comfort, preventing slippage. Unique, grip-dot textured surface makes the folding step stool safe for everyone, including kids. This safety features making the step stool great for multipurpose uses i.e. kitchen, bathroom, dining room, office, garden, camping, fishing and more.
  • PROPER USE - The maximum load capacity of the folding step is 330 pounds, which is mainly used for children and adults indoor sitting. when we need to stand on it and reach up a high place, folding stools can carry a safe weight of 75 pounds. Standing on the stool must keep both feet on the middle of the stool, so that the stool can be balanced by force. The step stool must be used in dry and flat surface. Mustn't place the product in the environment above 30℃ and below﹣5℃ more than 5 hours.

Description


☑ Compact, lightweight & portable

☑ Easy carry handle and folds easily for storage

☑ Unique stop gap safety feature prevents squashing when folded

☑ Great furniture stools for the home, kitchen, bathroom, garden and outdoors

☑ Small & lightweight makes it truly portable



This is a great stepping stool for reaching high shelves in the garage. 16 inches is quite high, so I find it difficult to step up, unless I have a shelve or wall to prop myself up. But being foldable, strong and quite high, it meets many of my family needs to reach higher storage areas in the house, without having to bring a big clumsy ladder.

This is perfect for our toddler. He can fold/unfold it himself and it allows him better access to the kitchen and bathroom sink. When he is not using it, it fits nicely out of the way. We liked it so much that we bought a second!

The quality is as good as the first one I bought. My parents like to carry them to joint the outside activities. They are very light, so still easy to carry in and out for elder people.

Very nice step stool, and it comes in quite a few colors. It folds away easily and appears to be very secure when in use. One thing to consider, it is a high step up, which I actually like. I can reach into a lot of places around the house without having to get the ladder out or stand precariously on chairs. But it may be too high for some people, and depending on your agility and balance, you have to be a little bit careful.

This is very convenient. It even has a handle when folded. The handle integrates smoothly with the top when the stool is open for use. I also use it for my cat to sit on in the shower, so I don't have to bend so far over. Yes, my cat gets a bath once a week, and he really appreciates that it doesn't tip like the small folding table I've been using.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment