Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Bat Cat Super Hero Vintage Upcycled Dictionary Art Print - 8x10 inches

Bat Cat Super Hero Vintage Upcycled Dictionary Art Print - 8x10 inches

Bat Cat Super Hero Vintage Upcycled Dictionary Art Print - 8x10 inches

Bought this for my boyfriend & he absolutely loved it. At a close glance you can tell it is printed but from far away, it looks like it is painted on. I think it's a really cool, unique concept and I believe the price is fair for what you receive. Great piece to hang up; we love how it looks on our wall!

*When I purchased this, it CLEARLY said that the "frame was NOT included" therefore, sounds to me like the other two customers reviewed this product negatively due to their inability to read the information before purchasing. HEADS UP: I also looked at the two other customers other reviews and they have been mostly, if not all, one star reviews, so they don't seem to reliable.

I bought a Frame for it when purchased online, and it just looks so good on my wall. I think my Kitties have a new Role Model. Or is this the physical manifestation of what my kitties already are. Either way, it looks gorgeous and the first thing people now notice when they visited me.

It is printed on a random dictionary sheet and it is very thin, so be very careful and I do suggest a frame to protect for life. : )

This was purchased as a Secret Santa gift for my co-worker. I will actually give it to her tomorrow, but I was so sad to wrap it because I love it so much! The vintage dictionary paper just totally makes this print amazing! I scrutinized over the cat and I cannot tell how it was done. Another words, it doesn't look cheap at all. My guess is a high quality printer, but the artwork looks genuine so I am sold and will definitely get my own cat collection soon! I am also so extremely pleased in the care in having this item shipped. I arrived in its own Fort Knox style packaging that was not at all hard to open. More like that Russian stacking doll, just layer upon layer of love and care. (No, the rhyme wasn't intentional, but I'm not editing it.)

Print arrived in perfect condition and was the purrfect gift for my brother. He's a huge Batman fan as well as a cat lover. I will say I was slightly disappointed upon opening because I was under the impression it came in a thin black Frame but I was mistaken. On that same note any 8" x 10" frame will work.

Very cute! Purchased for my son who collects Batman memobillia & loves cats perfect gift. Just need to buy a black frame.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Frame NOT included. Each design is printed on an authentic antique dictionary page from the early to mid-1900's. The pages that are used for each print are random pages from a vintage dictionary. Each page has a great antique look and feel. You will receive the exact image shown however the dictionary pages that are used will vary. This makes each print a one of a kind, as no two pages will be exactly the same. Each print measures 8x10 inches unless otherwise noted. Colors may vary slightly from the image shown. The prints DO NOT come framed, but will fit any standard 8x10 frame or any larger frame with an 8x10 matte. Our prints look amazing framed and displayed in any room of your home. They also make great one of a kind gifts! Frame Is NOT Included and is for presentation purposes only.



    Loved this print. It’s on dictionary paper so obviously is very thin, but it has nice crisp color and looks great once it’s matted and frames. I would purchase again

    Artived perfect, in protective envelope, in box with other items. Will robably order another, to go with. Very pleased. Steam punk, is my cat.

    I love the originality and it was perfect from granddaughter who loves her tiger striped cat AND Batman. This was perfect. I just wish it had a frame with it. The post noted that there was no frame though so I was not expecting it.

    I bought this for my son and my daughter bought him another piece from this artist! They are awesome!! My son loves them and all of his friends think they are so cool! Wold absolutely recommend buying art from this artist! He’s super talented!!

    Picture is so cute and the second superhero one I brought. I purchased Captain America on a lightning deal about a year ago so when I saw this I jumped on it

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment