Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Back40Life | Mailbox Numbers Street Address Vinyl Decal (E-004c)

Back40Life | Mailbox Numbers Street Address Vinyl Decal (E-004c)

Back40Life | Mailbox Numbers Street Address Vinyl Decal (E-004c)

SO HAPPY! I changed up my rural mailbox this year after a rough Michigan Winter.. after getting a new mailbox & post I wanted to make the address "pop" and be different and classy!! This product was exactly what I wanted! The decal is very good quality and the installation was so easy!! The Instructions were perfect! I'm going to order another one to have on hand!! 😃

I was a little skeptical since I know my inability to line things up correctly, but it looks amazing and was so easy to apply! We just installed a new mailbox and this was just what we needed to put a nice finishing touch to our box. I just smile every time I see it now.

Beautiful stickers. Great size for the mailbox and very easy to install.

A clean, polished decal for my mailbox. Definitely take the time to watch the video because it helps explain how the decal works. It takes a few steps to apply, but it is worth it. The Seller is very quick to respond and very helpful.

The dark grey custom sticker for mailboxes we purchased is elegant-looking and very easy to apply. Only time will tell how it wears in our Florida weather, but our new mailbox is looking like we had it professionally painted! We loved that it came with a trial sticker and an extra one for the mailbox door. It fit perfectly on our new large-size mailbox, and no part of the address design was obscured by the flag on the side. It is exactly as pictured on Amazon and was very reasonably priced. We absolutely love it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Say goodbye to a plain, boring mailbox - style your existing mailbox with this cute mailbox decal.



    Available Layouts (choose size, one or two sides + front door number):

    Standard size mailbox (20"w x 9"h) Decal sized to fit area 5.5"h x 11.2"w

    Door number for front of your mailbox - sized to fit area 1.25"h x 3"w

    Large size mailbox (23"w x 11"h) Decal sized to fit area 7.5" x 16.5"

    Door number for front of your mailbox - sized to fit area 2"h x 4"w



    Available in your choice of color. Listing pic is shown with a standard sized mailbox.



    No mailbox included.



    easy to apply and looks great on my black mailbox. holding up well after summer, winter and the Midwest weather. Still looks white.

    Easy to install and looks fantastic! Take the time to use the test piece, it makes the large piece much easier to install.

    We had to buy a new mailbox in a hurry when the snow plow destroyed ours, so we ended up with a cheap one. But the addition of the address numbers makes it look lovely.
    The font and quality is much better than the standard decals in the store. Several neighbors have asked where to find them.
    Assuming they hold up to the weather, I'll definitely reorder after the next winter mailbox casualty!

    I only just applied it yesterday so I cannot say how it will last. But it was very easy to apply by following the detailed instruction sheet included by the seller. It really looks beautiful & elegant! I got the black and applied it to a gray mailbox. So far, very very happy with this purchase. Price point is perfect. I had Seller was very responsive and helpful when I messaged with questions!

    These mailbox custom details are awesome! They look amazing and are super easy to install. So much better then the generic numbers at the box stores. This product makes your mailbox truly unique and the price is great too. I had a question after I ordered and the seller was prompt, helpful, and professional when I contacted them. I seriously love this product!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment