Tuesday, April 30, 2019

CapRack18 - Baseball Cap Holder (Black)

CapRack18 - Baseball Cap Holder (Black)

CapRack18 - Baseball Cap Holder (Black)

AWESOME way to store a large number of caps. Easy to retrieve and put away. Looks nice on door. Perfect solution for cap aficionados.

On a side note, I have no idea how they are able to hang so many caps in their stock photo. I'm only able to hang about 5 hats per cable, but I'm satisfied regardless. You can comfortably fit 4 rows on a single side of a door. If you really wanted, you could hang another 4 rows on the other side of the door too!

To make the cable tight (and prevent the hats from swinging around as you open and close the door, make sure to loop the bottom underneath the door frame first. The strap should cover the metal clip (as shown in my 2nd photo). Then, bring the cable up to the hook for a snug fit.

I bought this in hopes that it would make it easier for me access my hats and easier to see. They arrived in a sturdy box with directions on how to install. I only used 1 of the 2 straps that it came with due to my wife having something else on the door. The single rack hold 9 hats and is super easy to install. The hats slide on the rack by hanging on the back of the hat where the snap-back would be. The hats do not get damaged at all while hanging on the rack for a long time and it makes it easy to see which hat is which along with making it easy to grab and go. Definitely recommend for those that have a lot of hats and need place to store them. I will definitely be buying another one of these after I get more door space.

This is a great storage solution! I have melasma so I wear hats outside constantly. Since my collection keeps growing, I decided to test this product out. You are given 2 belts that hold 9 hats each with 2 different ways of attaching the belt to the door. I choose the less permanent version which took all of 2 minutes to install. Easy peasy and works like a charm!

A reviewer said the belts weren't long enough for their door, but mine was fine with room to tighten. These 100% for sure fit a standard sized door.
I liked it so much I ordered another set the next day..ha! I now have 3 rows on my bedroom door and I'm saving the extra belt in case I need it later!

This rack does exactly what I need it to do. My doors are extremely well fit to their frames - so I've had numerous over-the-door hooks not allow my doors to close; this has the perfect hanger to fit my door.

Of course the product photo makes the hats look much more organized than I think you could ever get it to look - but I love this product. Could probably easily fit two side-by-side on a standard sized door if you need even more hat storage!

Photo 1: How hard hang
Photo 2: Inside door hook (at floor)
Photo 3: Outside closet view (at top of door)

With an ever growing collection of baseball hats, my son was running out of room to store them all. This is a great solution for his closet doors. It adds some decor to his room and gets them off the floor. As long as they are on the rack he can find the one he wants to wear. The straps were easily adjustable and fit our standard bifold closet doors with no issues. My one gripe is we do not like how the hooks are spaced. They are a little too close so the brim of the upper hat covers a lot of the hat on the one placed below it. If you place all the hats on it you don't really notice it but as you start grabbing a hat or putting hats away in the middle it gets annoying to have to lift a hat up and you don't really see the entire hat. Seems petty but kids don't really spend the time to put anything away so it needs to be easier. I wish the hooks would be placed right wear the brim of a hat would end. Our solution is to just skip one hook. They look great and are evenly spaced. But now I have to buy another set because we need more hooks. I did see another brand with adjustable hooks but they were not going to reach us in time for Christmas so went with these. to keep them matching I will probably just buy these same ones again as they are doing their job. I am not sure how and 8 year can accumulate so many hats!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HOLDS UP TO 18 CAPS: Store and organize up to 18 baseball caps or visors over-the-door or on a wall. Comes with 2 straps. Each strap has 9 hooks to hold 9 caps or visors - 18 hooks total. Works best with adjustable caps and visors. Double-up on each hook and hold up-to 36 caps or visors!
  • USE IN DIFFERENT ROOMS: With two separate straps you can use the cap rack in two different rooms (bedroom, laundry room, game room, mudroom, dorm room, etc.).
  • ADJUSTABLE FOR TIGHT FIT: Each strap has a metal adjustment buckle (we DO NOT USE any elastic) to allow for fitting different height doors (up to 80"). Adjustment buckle also keeps strap snug/tight against door so rack doesn't sway.
  • DURABLE & STRONG: Each hook is double stitched for added strength.
  • HARDWARE INCLUDED: Includes two sets of hardware for placing "over-the-door" or on the wall. No assembly required.

Description

The Perfect Curve CapRack18 is perfect for storing, displaying and organizing up to 18 baseball caps and visors. With two separate cords, each able to hold 9 caps/visors, you have the flexibility of putting both cords behind one door, or using a cord behind different doors in different rooms. Each cord has its own over-the-door and under-the-door hooks as well as a metal adjustment buckle to ensure a snug fit behind a door. Can also be attached to a wall.



I used to secretly want to throw away several of my husband's hats. I may have even done so a time or two. He just keeps aquiring them! He didn't even know what he had! And they were everywhere taking up space and getting in the way.

This invention is genius! No more caps stacked haphazardly on shelves. He can see them all, they're out of the way, and I don't hate them anymore! Win win.

Very handy! And what a space-saver! I purchased two of these baseball cap holders for my boys. The holder is very easy to assemble and hang up. The hats stay on the holder without falling...which I was worried about. The caps can be easily seen when on the holder. So, it isn't necessary to dig through a bunch of hats to find the one you are looking for. The price is great for the product! I'm probably going to buy a couple more for my husband and daughter :)

Its a good idea --- a long piece of nylon strapping material with a half moon clip on either end for mounting. To hold the hats, are plastic tabs - no clips - clasps - buttons - or snaps just these plastic tabs that have been stitched onto the nylon strap, facing upwards. The premiss of this is to secure BOTH ends taught enough to just make the plastic tabs stick out slightly - and pop a cap onto that tab. Its a good idea,,,but,,,

The plastic tabs sometimes don't like to stick out, and you need to get the hat onto the tab all the way or else it wont hold the hat. Will these tabs hold my hats after a longer stretch of use? I don't know,,,we shall see. when hung up just by the top and the bottom, there is too much "play' in the strap, and the hats are difficult to hang and get back off of the tabs. (See below for my method used to fix this problem).

Hanging it up was easy, it saves space, and didn't break the bank. All reasons to give a try, and see how it holds up!

UPDATE: 8-28-13
Well I figured out a better way to hang these so that they are not as "Floppy" - If it is possible, hang them in a permanent spot that has a Stud in the wall (a stud sensor is highly suggested). I ended up hanging them onto a permanent spot via a screw thru the nylon strap at the top, bottom AND anchor it in three more spots in the middle. This takes the play out of the strap, and helps it to sit more solidly. Now, the plastic tabs, can be pulled down, and it helps them stick out, hence making it easier to hang the hats onto them. All in all, it probably is the easiest and most compact way to store ones hat collection,,,yes it was a pain to hang up this way, but doing so, even inspired me to bump it up a star! Because for the price, you really wont find a better way to store your hats.

Ive had this a little over 2 months. At first, it was great. Now the bottom lip is starting to lose its grip/strength. I would find the last hat(the bottom lip) hat on the floor by morning if i hung it up the day before. I find it works best with hats that have a hole in the back, that way the back of the hat can actually be wedge into the lip. I have the bottom and top secured with a thumb tack against my wall because my doors are too tall(9ft) to hang these on, and it would be too loose to hang in my closet, and lets be real- I would rather much occupy that closet space with more clothes.lol.
Overall it does that job(with the exception the bottom lips) hopefully i don't have anymore that lose its grip.

This is exactly what I needed for my son's bedroom. It came with 2 straps that hold 9 hats each. I attached one strap per closet door in his room. It was a great way to help clear the clutter of hats being left everywhere. It is very easy for him to use since the hats slide right down on the flap. There are no real directions on the box but it is common sense how to attach them. They even include screws if you really want to secure the straps (I didn't though).

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment