Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Beautural 1800-Watt Steam Iron with Digital LCD Screen, Double-Layer and Ceramic Coated Soleplate, 3-Way Auto-Off, 9 Preset Temperature and Steam Settings for Variable Fabric

Beautural 1800-Watt Steam Iron with Digital LCD Screen, Double-Layer and Ceramic Coated Soleplate, 3-Way Auto-Off, 9 Preset Temperature and Steam Settings for Variable Fabric

Beautural 1800-Watt Steam Iron with Digital LCD Screen, Double-Layer and Ceramic Coated Soleplate, 3-Way Auto-Off, 9 Preset Temperature and Steam Settings for Variable Fabric

Original issue about the bleaching: It leaves bleached marks on my fabrics when I press the steam button! I'm not returning it until I've exhausted all trouble shooting ideas, because other than that, I do like the iron. I don't know if there is something in the water rez that is causing this, so I'm going to run the self cleaning and see if it clears out.
UPDATE: Before you use the iron, follow the procedure for the self cleaning process. This will remove any residue inside the water rez that may have been causing the bleaching.

It also puts a very heavy load on the electricity, so consider that wherever you are plugging it in.

UPDATE: The company saw my review here and reached out to me to help me resolve any issues I had with the iron. They provided excellent customer care, and I'm happy about this.

Pros:
*Heavy, so I don't have to press down to iron.
*Heats up fast.
*Easy to use the controls.

Cons:
*So far, it has left bleached-out marks where the steam comes out when I press the steam button. (see my attached photo).
*I have to use a heavy extension cord to plug it into my kitchen GFI outlet because it puts too heavy a load on the electricity in any of my other outlets. If you have an older home with old wiring, make sure you have a good outlet that's on a line that isn't using a lot of other electrical items. Ideally a line that can handle an air conditioner, refrigerator, or other high energy items. Do not use this at the same time as any other heavy load electrical items, like microwaves, hair dryers, etc.

It is a great product for decent persons who wants the tiny, fine-looking and beautiful clothes. The advanced technology of this iron will keep your clothes looking great. It features a variable steam dial, spray mist, a horizontal and vertical surge of steam.

An extra-large, see-through water tank with a flip open water fill door give a customer an idea when is the right time to add more water.

The 360-degree -rotating electricity line gives the machine flexibility and durability to suffer the pressure from a customer who may hold the iron machine in different position and perform a sharp-position change.

Pros - love the LED display. Heats up timely and irons well.
Cons - one of the heaviest irons I have owned (some may view that as a positive). Would prefer an iron that has a retractable cord. The opening to pour water in is small making it hard to pour. A simple sloped opening for the water opening would have helped.

8/22/18- Revised review. Added one star as this iron is still going strong. I've gotten used to the weight of the iron and it can be a positive to help pressing on material.

this is the best iron I have ever owned, every thing about it is the best. I don't do the ironing, my husband irons every thing, except when I'm sewing
the first time he used it he was shocked that it was so much better then the irons we had been using. the weight, the heat, the steam you name it it's all great. I used it to press curtains and did not want to put it down. If you want the best iron ever, this is the one, I've already given the site for this iron to my family .It now takes my husband half the time to do the ironing. WE LOVE IT!!!! I have three irons that were purchased since December
2017, a shark ultimate professional 1800W, shark X-Tended, 1600W and a Rowenta Accessteam, 1600W. all are stacked in my laundry room, to be given to the Salvation Army. On a scale of 1- 10 all three are between 4 and 5 and that is as good as they ever were.

First, as soon as I opened the packaging, the product box didn't appear to be factory sealed. Then I opened hoping that the product would be new only to find out that it has water stains and too much wear to be a brand new product. It is definitely a used product. I'm very disappointed with this purchase.

Update:

I was replaced with the new product in two days. I received the new one which that looks nice and works great. I already like it. Thanks to the customer support for the quick response.

Attaching the images of the new one as well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • LCD Display And 9 Presets - Use the digital LCD display to easily select from 9 preset modes for ideal temperatures and steam, including for nylon, silk, wool, cotton, jeans, and linen.
  • Double Ceramic-Coated Soleplate - Super smooth bottom to glide over all kinds of fabric and press out stubborn wrinkles.
  • Automatic Safety Shutoff - Motion-sensitive sensors automatically switch off the iron to avoid burning fabric.
  • Long Lasting And Durable - The anti-calcium and self-cleaning system removes calcium deposits to maintain the iron's high performance and also increase product life.
  • What You Receive - Beautural Iron, measuring cup, instruction manual, 12-month full refund, and 24-month warranty with friendly customer service.

Description

Beautural 1800w Steam Iron:

Beautural’s powerful new iron combines classic design with new technology to be extremely safe and effective. It’s packed with features including a digital display, numerous preset modes, and automatic safety shutoff.

Beautural’s mission is to create home and beauty products that are both modern and high quality. Come join our family of brands with over 5 million satisfied customers and counting.

Please Note:

It is normal for new steam irons to have drops of water present in the water tank even before the packaging has been opened. These water drops are present due to the normal testing of each iron at the factory before being packaged and shipped.

Steam Iron Features:

1.1800w power and ceramic-coated soleplate with pointed tip easily removes stubborn wrinkles from shirts, pants, skirts, and much more.

2. An integrated digital LCD display with accompanying presets make setting ideal temperatures for all kinds of fabrics very simple.

3. Includes steam bursts, sprays mist, and can dry or steam iron horizontally or vertically.

4. Motion-sensitive technology shuts off the iron automatically if it has not been used for 8 minutes on the heel and 30 seconds on the soleplate and sides.

5. The self-clean system removes calcium deposits to maintain high performance and increase the iron’s lifespan.

6. Anti-drip technology ensure no leaks even when the temperature is low.

7. Other features include an ergonomic, soft grip handle, and 6.2ft 360ยบ swiveling power cord for increased mobility.

Specifications:

Rated Power: 1800w
Rated Voltage: 120v~60Hz
Water Tank: 340ml
Power Cord: 6.2ft
Weight: 2.75lb

Package Includes:

1 x Beautural Iron
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Water Measuring Cup



This iron replaced a lightweight Sunbeam iron that recently stopped functioning. I ordered the Beautural based on the reviews and I'm very pleased with it. This is a big, heavy iron with a large water reservoir. The display and controls are
intuitive and easy to master. The cord is on the shorter side (6 ft), but is sufficient for my needs. I was amazed at how much easier and faster ironing was with this iron vs the Sunbeam. My only complaint - it's too large to fit my existing ironing caddy. A simple fix - I'll order a larger caddy.

A decent iron for that price. I ordered this one because of the good reviews and the bigger size. It is definitely better than my previous smaller and lighter one. It heads up very quick. It also has a lot of cool features. I like the LED light that displays what material you are ironing.

Great iron! High quality, lots of features. It take a few uses to get used to all of them (ie. the on and off button - you have to hold it down to turn off the iron.) This iron is super heavy! I like this feature, but I can see it being a problem for people who have weak wrists or lack strength. I think the weight helps provide a smoother finish. No leaking of water from the spout or holes on the ironing surface.

I needed to replace my old iron that has been leaking for a few weeks. I did a lot of research and came across this iron and the reviews were good. It is a bit heavier than my last iron but this a good thing. You do not need to press down when ironing to remove any wrinkles. This iron has a lot more steam and makes everything look so good! The electronic display is easy to use after a quick read of the manual. The handle has a nice rubber grip and is easy to hold and use. The cord is more than long enough and the cord had a connection on the iron that rotates so the cord does not twist. I normally don't give 5 star reviews but this product deserves it. The sole plate makes it glide along effortlessly and I am so glad I bought this iron and is the best one I have even owned and highly recommend it!

UPDATE: So the seller saw my review and replied so I messaged them directly. I haven't had a box to return the old iron for a refund/replacement yet but seller already sent me out a new one. WOW. And they've requested I send the faulty iron back directly to them (rather than Amazon) to figure out what went wrong so others don't experience the same issue. Their customer service has been wonderful and fast and I can't help but appreciate their interest in testing the original iron I received to determine the problem. Have not used the replacement yet though I have a stack of ironing I plan to attack tonight but based on customer service alone, I'm upgrading to 5 stars as I did not see any reviews regarding my issue and they clearly care that it doesn't happen again. So crossing my fingers this replacement will really be the last iron I buy in a really long time...if ever :) Original review: I've had the same iron since I graduated high school...moved into an apartment and bought whatever brand it was...can't remember. I'm now 41 years old so it's lasted me 20+ years. I take care of my stuff. If it's quality, it lasts.
But on the first day of school, I pulled it out to iron my kids' clothing and it started sputtering all over the place. This had happened previously but we'd always managed to fix it. My husband is a bit of a scrooge when it comes to spending and wanted to fix it again..which he did...but then we noticed the cord was fraying and decided it was time to get a new iron. I didn't want to spend a fortune so capped the budget at $50 and read review after review looking for one that didn't have leaking/sputtering issues. I finally found this one and based on the reviews regarding no leaking and price, was ecstatic that I had found my iron for the next 20+ years. It arrived in early September and we've used it pretty much 3 or 4 times a week. It sits on our ironing board when not in use...ready for the next time we have to iron anything quickly. I'm not a fan of putting it away as I fear that is wear and tear on the cord. My husband went to use it this morning and started yelling that there was water everywhere. Naturally, I assumed he was being an idiot and had overfilled it or something of the sort and went to investigate. But he hadn't done anything wrong. The water was literally pouring out where the cord inserts into the iron. No clue how that's possible but that certainly doesn't seem very safe. I do plan to write the seller and see what they recommend or if they'll offer a replacement. Aside from the puddle of water on our floor and my new fear of electrocution by ironing, I was quite happy with the iron and am dismayed I have to write this at all :( Crossing my fingers for a good outcome!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment