Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Memorial DIRECT SHIPPING GIFT CUSTOM Gift Wind Chime 28 Inch In Sympathy loss Copper Rush Shipping for Funeral Loss in Memory of Loved One Listen to the Wind Memorial Garden Remembering a loved one

Memorial DIRECT SHIPPING GIFT CUSTOM Gift Wind Chime 28 Inch In Sympathy loss Copper Rush Shipping for Funeral Loss in Memory of Loved One Listen to the Wind Memorial Garden Remembering a loved one

Memorial DIRECT SHIPPING GIFT CUSTOM Gift Wind Chime 28 Inch In Sympathy loss Copper Rush Shipping for Funeral Loss in Memory of Loved One Listen to the Wind Memorial Garden Remembering a loved one

Purchased for my daughters 6th memorial birthday. This windchime is stunning & a great value!! Our 3 year old says its sissy talking to him when the wind makes her sing. We love this windchime!

It was the perfect memorial gift...seriously how many peace lilies can you put in your home and throwing away the flower arrangements after they die is really hard on the family....trust me I just went through this when I buried my son. While the floral gesture is appreciated...I really treasured the stepping stones and windchimes which is why I purchased these for my friend w hgh en her parents passed...she loved them..." this means so much more than flowers"

So happy I found these wind chimes! Delivery was super fast, even with the personalized engraving. Came wrapped in a burlap gift bag which was a nice touch. I wish I had been able to take a picture but I didn't want to unwrap the lovely packaging. I know that the recipients will adore these wind chimes, it really is a beautiful memory of a loved one. Unlike flowers or house plants, these will be enjoyed for years to come and don't need to be thrown away. I will remember to purchase these as my go-to funeral gift.

I ordered this wind chime and had it customized for my parents after my brother passed very suddenly and unexpectedly. It really is beautiful and I was very happy with the quality. It also came with a magnet that had a really sweet saying on it about losing someone so my parents put it on their fridge. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a memory wind chime. Every time the wind blows and we hear it, it reminds us of my amazing brother whom we miss so much.

My mother cried when I gave this to her as a christmas gift to remember my father by, he passed away unexpectedly last year. Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship and the sentiment is lovely. Had his name engraved on it and everything. Perfect gift for anyone grieving the loss of a loved one. Beautiful sound, beautiful look, just all around amazing.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    We have 10 of these best seller chimes available for the Holiday Sale with the bonus gift included! When they are gone the price will go back to 65.00. Limit 2 per customer. This item is created from start to finish for direct shipping. An area at checkout is available to add a special note from you to the recipient. We want to provide you with a memorial piece you can be proud to give. Our chimes are hand designed to offer peace and comfort through a med/deep tone. This listing is for the copper 28 inch wind chime with 3 inch deep sealed wood circle reading- Listen To The Wind And Know I Am Near. Bubinga finish wood, 6 copper aluminum tubes measuring 9-13 inches in length. A 2 inch ornate teal patina finished medallion adds the perfect finishing touch to this special piece. As stated above shipping directly to a recipient is the largest part of my business. We never include invoices and our products are carefully wrapped for gift giving. To a mourning heart the sound of music can create a sense of peace and relaxation. These beautiful chimes will be marked with a constant remembrance of a loved one. During the strongest of storms or the softest breeze. Options for customization is given at checkout. "Listen to the wind and know I am near" is standard and comes on the chimes. Bonus gift- The memorial magnet as seen in the last picture is included for this limited time.



    Gave to a co-worker and her family, she is very special to me and her father in law died. Her kids are under 10 and it is so hard on a child losing a close relative. The saying on the piece clinched it for me, everytime the wind blows the chimes they can hear that their grandfather is near. I believe that is a comforting thought.

    Love the product. Had it sent to a friend however he never received it but i really wanted him to have it so I ordered another one.

    I bought this for a friend whose mother had passed away. She loves it. But oddly, my gift card was not in the package and she had no idea who gave it to her. She was planning to contact the seller to ask who sent it. Thankfully she posted a question on Facebook first and I got in touch with her. In all other respects, this is a beautiful gift that arrived exactly on time. Highly recommend.

    These windchimes made the perfect sympathy gift. The sound quality is exquisite. Item came beautifully wrapped and ready to give. Would definitely order again.

    Wind chimes are very attractive and not so large that it’s hard to find a place to display them. The sentiment written on the bottom disc, was perfect.
    Will definately but again.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment