Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Zeiss Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Wipes, 400 Count

Zeiss Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Wipes, 400 Count

Zeiss Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Wipes, 400 Count

Here's a review from somebody that paid full price and was not compensated in any way! After having used some different brands in the past, I tried these from Zeiss and will likely buy them again. When I opened my first one, I was pretty concerned. The "cloth" seems very stiff, so much so that I thought it might scratch. After using many of these already, I can say that is certainly NOT the case. The wipes are all thoroughly wet, do not scratch, do a great job cleaning either glasses or mobile device screens, and do not leave behind streaks.

The reason I deduct one star is mostly a caution for older folks or anybody else that might not have great hand or finger strength. The packets are one HECK of a bear to open as opposed to any other wipe I have purchased in the past. Perhaps that is intentional because other brands often receive complaints that some of the wipes in a box come out dry. However, those that might have a problem either need to have scissors handy or consider a different brand.

I have been using Zeiss Lens Wipes for several years. I find them to always be wet with an alcohol base. Prior to this brand, a competitor I used had several packages with absolutely dry paper inside. I like these for their ease of use. Formerly, I had a bottle of lens cleaner liquid which required facial tissues for wiping my glasses prior to leaving home. Maybe it was cheaper, but did not do as good a job and always left a mess of tissues behind.

I own a photography and video business, and these things are lifesavers! I always make sure our photographers and videographers have a couple in their pocket when they're on a shoot. One wipe can clean a dirty lens entirely, and it doesn't leave any dampness or moist​ure on the lens! I recommend this product 10/10.

My business is Spark Photo and Video. We operate out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Website is sparkphotovideo.com
Feel free to email contact@sparkphotovideo.com with any questions!

I'm tired of using that little microfiber wipe that comes with my glasses, only to see it just move the smudges around after a while. These wipes are the greatest thing to come my way in a long while. I was given one by a friend, then I had to have them for myself. Luckily Amazon had them in stock, and I bought the largest size. NO MORE SMUDGY EYEGLASSES!!!!

These wipes stay moist years after buying so the larger quantity at a better price is great. I use these on my glasses, binoculars, scopes, telescopes and any glass lens.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Pre-Moistened lint and ammonia-free wipes that provide thorough cleaning from all kinds of dirt gently by removing fingerprints, dust, oil, and smudges.
  • CONVENIENCE: Disposable pre-moistened wipes make it quick and easy to safely clean optics lenses.
  • LENS CLEANER: Does not contain artificial fragrances to safely prevent streaks on eyeglasses and sunglasses.
  • STREAK AND SCRATCH-FREE: Non-abrasive, antistatic micro-fine tissue cleaning wipes that leave zero scratches, streaks or marks on eyeglass lenses.
  • OPTICS WIPES: Wipes designed to clean all lenses like sunglasses and eyeglasses.

Description

The ultimate convenience in cleaning for eyeglass lenses and high quality optics. Safely and quickly clean eyeglasses and sunglasses plus other optics including lenses on cameras, webcams, cell phones, binoculars, microscopes and many others. Easily remove smudges and dirt. Safe for use on lenses with anti-reflective coatings. High-tech ammonia-free formula cleans effectively without leaving streaks or residue. Directions Gently brush away dust and dirt with the folded wipe. Unfold the wipe and gently clean the surface with circular movements until the surface is clean and dry. Warnings On glossy surfaces, test a small area first. Single use only, please use new wipes as needed. A dirty or dry wipe can scratch. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use on contact lenses. Contains isopropyl alcohol. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes thoroughly with water.



I use these as a precursor to using a microfiber cloth to get all of the oils and other grub off the lenses. They leave streaks and some smudges, so they can't be used alone, at least on my anti-reflective lenses.

I love these cleaning pads and use them on my phone as well as my sunglasses. The individually wrapped wipes are convenient and I keep them in my car as well as around my home. They work great and they leave no residue at all and don't ruin whatever they touch. Excellent wipes

For the price, excellent quality wipes. I use them on eyeglasses, and one wipe works extremely well. Packaged well, these fit easily in my pocket and in the front compartment of my backpack. They don't damage or scratch my lenses like some other wipes do.

A coworker gave me a Zeiss wipe on Friday. I've even doing a wet/dry 2 step process to clean my glasses. I tried the Zeiss wipe Saturday and it worked flawlessly. I like the target wipes too but I can never make it to target when their optic shop is open. These work great. Just ordered a 400ct box.

Love these wipes. Was buying them at a big box retailer. Am able to get so many more at a reason price on Amazon.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment