Friday, April 26, 2019

Mickey Mouse Birthday Banner Personalized Party Backdrop Decoration

Mickey Mouse Birthday Banner Personalized Party Backdrop Decoration

Mickey Mouse Birthday Banner Personalized Party Backdrop Decoration

This was awesome! I loved this customizable banner for my sons birthday party. It adds such a personal touch to the decorations and was high quality and came quickly. Very happy with this purchase, worth every penny!

This is an example of don’t believe everything you read. Some people leave bad reviews just because. This seller/product deserves every bit of 5stars. The banner is clean, beautiful, and vibrant. This arrived in 5days without the additional cost of being expedited. Splendid!!! Definitely recommend.

I loved our poster! I got this for my sons first birthday and received many compliments. You're able to customize the number so you can get this for any birthday. Great quality, great font and it looks exactly like the picture. It's definitely worth the price. My only feedback is I wish you could customize the size, I was hoping for a bit bigger but regardless it was amazing!

It is everything I asked for thank you so much!!!!

Love it! I got the indoor one. Great quality


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Decorate in style with this personalized custom banner! Very easy to hang with tape and display at your party. The banner is printed on a rich glossy coated paper with vibrant inks.

    Banner Size: 48" x 24" (1st photo) or 60" x 42" (second photo)

    How to Customize: Click on the Select Options at the top right and enter your details.

    Shipping: The banner ships rolled.




    Matching Selfie Frame
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B073V4B35V

    ►►► MATCHING CONFETTI http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KMC8V6P◄◄◄



    I really liked how this came out, my only complaint was the quality of the pixels, it was a little blurry and not a clear printing. I kept it for memory sake. The paper it was printed on was great material.

    Arrived in a timely manner and looked fabulous

    I’m so impressed by this product! It was truly I surprise to see how beautiful it came out..... right on time and just great quality! I love the price and everything about it!

    Omg this banner is too cute!!! It was seriously the best feature when it came to the decorations 😊

    Love love love it!!!! Great quality looks great! Cant wait to use it for my babys 1st birthday!!! You will be getting more of my service.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment