Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Minimal Simple Long Rose Gold Plated Bar Dangle Earrings

Minimal Simple Long Rose Gold Plated Bar Dangle Earrings

Minimal Simple Long Rose Gold Plated Bar Dangle Earrings

These are very cute! They were about what I expected in terms of size. I ordered in rose gold.

They have a minimalist appeal that I'm sure can be dressed up or down with any outfit.

To other reviewers that say they're falling off, here's a simple solution that I use for all of my hook earrings: simply pinch the hook towards a closed position so that the opening is more narrow! Problem solved, they stay put. See photo: in my last photo (the earrings on the wood surface), one hook is pinched so you can see what I mean.

Now I'm on the lookout for a matching necklace and pendant!

GORGEOUS! I LOVE the simple design, and they actually show up nicely against my dark hair! They catch light and sparkle as they move, and they are not too heavy or too light. LOVE the card that came with them, too.

These are a bit longer than I expected, which is likely my fault in not reading closely enough. But they're still very nice and I like them a lot. I bought a rose gold lariat necklace that these go perfectly with. They're pretty and comfortable to wear. They include those clear rubber stoppers if you choose to add them to the back, though I don't think they're absolutely necessary.

I bought a similar pair on etsy that fell apart immediately. Funny how I had equated "pricey and hand-made" with higher quality. These seem much sturdier to me which is great because they are classy and timeless. Hands-down my favorite earrings.

These are gorgeous and a great price. I LOVE them. I have them in the rose gold but one of these days I want to get them in silver too. They are very understated, yet elegant and feminine. Love them!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    slim minimalist pink dangle earrings for everyday wear >>>>each bar length 46 x 3 mm >>>> rose gold plated brass metal used >>>>>>>>It comes in a gift box ready for gifting.



    Have been looking for something similar to these for quite some time. They are a good color, light-weight, comfortable and could be worn with lots of things. My personal preference is that they would be just a bit longer, but again, that's my preference.

    Received the earrings today. They were packaged nicely. They are about 2" long and come with a silicone back which is nice the are simple and elegant. Great price too!

    These earrings are really pretty, however my ears have a reaction to the metal, when I take them off my pierced hole turns black. So I have mixed feelings about them!

    These are very nice, quality-looking and feeling. Very pretty rose gold. I would absolutely buy again.

    These are thin rose colored gold plated earrings. Very minimalist, pretty and delicate.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment