Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Blue Cotton Candy Cloud Slime Scented Snow Slime (4 oz)

Blue Cotton Candy Cloud Slime Scented Snow Slime (4 oz)

Blue Cotton Candy Cloud Slime Scented Snow Slime (4 oz)

first slime i ever bought. I love the color and its super soft. Smells exactly like the cotton candy ice cream from coldstone. was a little sticky but she sends a teaspoon of borax, a dropper and candy which was really nice. will be buying more from this store

First off, I orded this the 15 and it got here today (the 18th) which was waaaay before amazon said it would get here. I asked for extra activator and got it, thank you so much and thank you for the goodies. As soon as I opened it it wasnt sticky and smelled amazing and the texture was amazing as well. Thank you sooo much. This is an amazing slime and I highly recommend it!!

I love this slime because the texture is beyond expectations and the scent is soooooo nice. Honestly this is a 5 stars. (Written by my 9-year-old daughter. I will add that it does smell great and doesn’t seem too messy.)

This is an amazing slime. It is squishy,soft, and not sticky. The only downside of this slime is that it does have residue.

Very very soft but doesn’t drizzle as supposed to and gets stuck to the container


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This cloud slime smells amazing and it's super fluffy, it reminds me of summer and fall fairs back at home since I was a little girl! Just love it.

    * Blue Cotton Candy Cloud Slime: Soft and fluffy - no residue.

    * Enjoy hours of Blue Cotton Candy Cloud Slime stretching, pulling and squishing.

    * Blue Cotton Candy Cloud Slime is a perfect gift idea for a Birthday.

    * Blue Cotton Candy Cloud Slime will NOT leave stains on hands, furniture or carpet.

    * Not recommended for kids under 3 years of age.

    * DO NOT CONSUME!



    It was very soft, felt like a cloud! I purchased this for my daughter and she won't stop playing with it! Great Product!

    This was a really AWEsOme! It felt a lot like cloud slime. The scent is amazing. They even give you candy!! And there was a note it said: "thank you for purchase And i hope you enjoy the slime!"

    I loved it

    It was amazing so fluffy and drizzle was so good definitely recommend

    so soft feels amazing best cloud slime EVER!!!!!!!!! would definitely recommend this slime for anybody.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment