Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Moana Birthday Banner Personalized Party Backdrop Decoration

Moana Birthday Banner Personalized Party Backdrop Decoration

Moana Birthday Banner Personalized Party Backdrop Decoration

Came out beautiful. Iwanted to hang it in her room after, but it started raining and it fell and tape ruined it. But that was our fault for not taking it dwn sooner.

Awesome quality. Exactly what we were looking for.

After receiving the banner I was disappointed that it was smaller than I thought. I checked the dimensions in my order & they're accurate, so though it's my fault for not paying better attention I still wanted to give it 4 stars. However, I just couldn't. This the prettiest birthday banner I've ever purchased. The colors are deep & rich, the paper is a very high quality & thick, and the print is clean & crisp. This is perfect for my Goddaughter's 6th birthday party. She loves it.

Just WOW!!! I will keep you in mind when placing another other for something like this! I highly recommend this seller. Awesome quality!!!

Came put beautiful ! Super pleased with product and shipped extremely fast and in great condition.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Decorate in style with this personalized custom banner! Very easy to hang with tape and display at your party. The banner is printed on a rich glossy coated paper with vibrant inks.

    Banner Size: 48" x 24" (first image) or 60" x 42" (second image)

    How to Customize: Click on the Select Options at the top right and enter your details.

    Shipping: The banner ships rolled.


    ---->MATCHING SELFIE FRAME POSTER HERE ---->http://www.amazon.com/dp/B074DK4M5Q



    MATCHING INVITATIONS HERE ----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B075SSTNS8



    This the prettiest birthday banner I've ever purchased. The colors are deep & rich, the paper is a very high quality & thick, and the print is clean & crisp. This is perfect for my Goddaughter's 2nd birthday party. She will love it.

    The reason for the 4 Star rating is that NONE of the grommets are closed in the back. They were installed but they just stick out the back which means they can come out the front of the banner and possibly cause the banner to tear!!

    The banner itself is of very nice quality. It's almost like an enlarged picture on photo paper. I was expecting a polyester or just regular paper banner but this is by far the nicest one I've ordered for my kids's birthday. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

    Wonderful! Great quality, arrived fast and was packed perfectly. Highly recommended.

    Everyone loved it. Its made with thick material. My LO has now hung it like a poster in her room afterwards. Loved the size I will definitely be ordering again and now since knowing its worth the money I will get a bigger one if needed.

    Great quality, and arrived very fast and exactly as ordered. My daughter loved it for her party. The only downside was the box was pretty beat up when it arrived to us which did cause the banner to have several creases. Once it was hung up against the wall it wasn't the most noticeable but still a bit disappointing to have it damaged at all. There was a sticker on the box (I assume from the my local post office) that said that it arrived already damaged so I'm not really sure where along the way the damage happened, but I understand increasing packaging would also increase price. At the end of the day though, my daughter loved it and that's what matters most to me.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment