Monday, April 29, 2019

Opti-Free Puremoist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution with Lens Case, 10-Ounces (Packaging May Vary)

Opti-Free Puremoist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution with Lens Case, 10-Ounces (Packaging May Vary)

Opti-Free Puremoist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution with Lens Case, 10-Ounces (Packaging May Vary)

I have been using Opti-free products for years with my contacts. I have notice a significant difference with puremoist compared to earlier iterations of this product line. My contacts retain moister longer, they are noticeable more comfortable and the solution instantly improves contact comfort when I do a quick rinse on a dry day. I will remain with puremoist for as long as it exists and they don't come out with something better. I have no reason to search for another produce right now.

Worked great for slime!!

Recipe we used: 1 bottle of glue, 1 tablespoon baking soda, 2 tablespoons contact solution. Worked perfect with no sticky mess.

When I first got contacts, my optometrist suggested the Clear Care hydrogen peroxide lens solution. It was a lot harder to get my hands on, in my opinion, compared to other lens solutions. I also didn’t like that it was 3% hydrogen peroxide, so if I just wanted to wash my contacts for a few seconds because a speck of dirt got into it, I can’t as the solution can’t directly go into your eye without first having settled for 6+ hours. In fact, I actually had to have this solution in addition to that solution for quick rinses.

When I realized I could just simplify the process and only have this lens solution, life got a lot easier. I could also use the same contact lens case as the regular carrying case instead of the crazy hydrogen peroxide ones for Clear Care. They’re great for my eyes, I can do quick rinses if necessary using the same solution. I’ve never had any comfort issues with my previous solution or this solution so I can’t really speak to comfort levels increasing or anything.

I use CooperVision for my monthly contacts and they’ve been continuously working fine. Even when I have to pull a late night and they’re soaking for like 5 hours, instead of 6, it stings a bit when I first the contacts back in but then it’s okay again. That’s a personal price I pay though, I could wear glasses after late nights but I much prefer the convenience of contacts. By the end of the night (11p), my eyes do feel a little uncomfortable and maybe dry and I have to blink a few times more than usual, but I’m not sure if that’s because of the lens solution, the lens itself or the fact that I wear contacts from 7a to 11p.

Love this product and it is very effective! I have had contacts for about the past 15 years and I have used PLENTY (some super cheap, some off-brand, some more expensive) contact solutions and I have to say that as of the past year since I have started to use this product, it is by far my favorite. For awhile in college I opted to take the less expensive, off-brand contact solution route and by the end of the day after reading/studying, my contacts would feel so dry and bother me. Ever since, I tried this product from my roommate I have had zero problems with my contacts for a full day. I have also used the Opti-Free Replenish and Express, but this product by the Opti-Free Brand is by far my favorite! This solution is definitely worth the extra few dollars compared to some of the other less expensive solutions!

I’ve tried A-Z solutions. The ones with CO2 to clean the lenses, from bosch products, cheapest solution products, and the most expensive. I’ve found this product superior to the others. This product cleans contacts great, EVEN IF THE CONTACTS ARE STORED FOR LESS THAN 6 HOURS! Great Buy!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The #1 doctor recommended multi-purpose solution
  • No matter what your day brings, Opti-Free Puremoist gives you all-day comfort
  • Exclusive formula gets rid of microorganisms that can cause eye infections
  • HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix surrounds your lenses in a cushion of moisture, provides all-day comfort and creates a barrier that reduces deposits and debris
  • For cleaning and disinfecting all Silicone Hydrogel and other Soft Contact Lenses
  • NOTE: It is the same item with a different packaging type
  • Comfort and moisture from moring 'till night
  • Keeps lenses moisturized throughout the day
  • Removes protein deposits for clean and fresh lenses

Description

Opti-Free Puremoist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is a multi-purpose solution, perfect for rinsing, cleaning, disinfecting, storing and reconditioning patient’s lenses. Opti-Free Puremoist is the #1 doctor recommended multi-purpose solution on the market. The Opti-Free Puremoist solution includes the exclusive 2D formula that uses Polyquad and Aldox dual disinfectants to eliminate microorganisms that could potentially lead to eye infections. The Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix surrounds the patients lens in long lasting moisture, providing constant comfort throughout the day and creates a barrier to keep out harmful deposits and debris. Opti-Free Puremoist is the only one of the three patented Opti-Free formulas that includes Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix, deeming it the most effective solution for everyday contact users looking for all day moisture and relief. Compared to standard saline solutions that will only rinse the contact lens, Opti-Free Puremoist solution is meant to thoroughly clean contact lenses for comfort from morning until night. This solution works great with silicon hydrogel and soft contact lenses. These lenses may be left in the solution in an unopened case for up to 30 days before having to clean and disinfect again. To effectively use Opti-Free Puremoist, fill your lens case with solution and wet each side of the lens. Afterwards, rub each lens for approximately 20 seconds with your fingers. Next, rinse each side of the lens for about 10 seconds with steady application of Opti-Free Puremoist solution. For the final step, place the lenses in the case for at least six hours to give the solution time to thoroughly rinse and disinfect the lenses. Opti-Free strives to continue providing patients with the newest and most effective contact lens products on the market for dry and irritated eyes.



Really keeps contacts moist. I use this solution with my monthly contacts. Before trying out Opti-Free Puremoist I used B&L's BioTrue and Opti-Free Replenish. I've almost given up on contacts because they were so dry the instant I put them on and they would make my eyes so tired throughout the day. I would only wear them when I had to and take them off as soon as I could. My contacts used to get so dry I struggled to take them out. After switching to Opti-Free I didn't have such problems anymore. Everyone's eyes are different though, so this might not work as well for everyone.

I ran out of this contact solution so I had to buy ReNu contact solution because that was the only brand my campus store carried. When I used it, I could literally feel my contacts in my eyes the entire time I was wearing them, causing very bad irritation. With the Opti-Free solution, I never had that issue and I could wear my contacts very comfortably without feeling like there was anything in my eyes. I had to throw away the ReNu solution and order the Opti-Free solution from Amazon because it was just too uncomfortable for me.

Couldn’t believe I found these on Amazon cheaper then my local Walmart. This is a great solution and really helps keep my eyes moist all day. I also purchased the rewetting drops’s by OPTI-FREE and those are great.

My whole family uses this brand. My son, wife, and I all use contact lenses and this is only brand that consistently doesn't burn when you put them back in after sitting over night. Cleans well and keeps your eyes moist. Highly recommended over the other brands I've tried over the years.

Great price and convenient for travel or emergency. Just be sure to hold back the flip top while dispensing, otherwise the stream of solution hits the lid and doesn't go in the direction you intend it to. Didn't like that product design flaw, as it's wasteful and caused potential contamination having to touch a sterile area when it's not necessary.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment