Monday, April 29, 2019

Utopia Home Steam Iron with Nonstick Soleplate - Small Size Lightweight - Best for Travel - Powerful Steam Output - Dry Iron Function 1200 Watt (Blue)

Utopia Home Steam Iron with Nonstick Soleplate - Small Size Lightweight - Best for Travel - Powerful Steam Output - Dry Iron Function 1200 Watt (Blue)

Utopia Home Steam Iron with Nonstick Soleplate - Small Size Lightweight - Best for Travel - Powerful Steam Output - Dry Iron Function 1200 Watt (Blue)

I needed a real lightweight and good steam iron because of surgery. I have been using Rowenta irons, but they were just too heavy for my situation. This smaller iron is a real gem and all the information says about it is right on.. Even my husband likes it as he also irons his shirts, etc. but weight was not a problem for him. I have been ironing since pre-teen years, now in my 70's and found this iron to be just perfect and I highly recommend it to everyone, especially if you can't lift the heavier ones and need one you can easily handle and steam irons great. I wanted to write this because it was so imperative that I find a good, lightweight iron at this time and because it was online, not in person so I could hold it to test for myself.

I like the iron, it's new, but I'm a quilter and use it constantly. It heats quickly and steams beautifully. I prefer a flat sole plate for applying fusibles, but this will work.
The size is good, slightly smaller than standard, and very light, so easy on the wrists. The water cavity isn't large, which helps on the weight, and I keep a container handy to top up when it goes dry. I'm ordering another for a friend who is learning to quilt.

The cord mounting is positioned in the way of your hand on the grip. Very pleased with this iron.

Great little iron. Gets nice and hot. Light weight. Great steam. I use it mostly for quilting so need it hot and with lots of steam. Very happy with it!!

Very lightweight, heats quickly and surprise, nothing sticks at all. Shipping was very quick and here in 2 days, which is a plus.
My last iron was like using a brick, this one performs well, easy use.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Lightweight and ideal for travel; steam iron can be used vertically to steam clothes on hanger or to take out wrinkles from curtains and drapes
  • 200 millimeter of water tank makes adequate steam for clothers, drapes, and curtains
  • Use the steam iron as a dry iron for delicate fabrics without worrying about damaging the fabric
  • 360 degree swivel cord makes it more easier to iron or steam vertically without worrying about the cord tangling
  • Additional features include an adjustable thermostat control, overheat safety protection, non-stick soleplate, variable steam control

Description

  • Light Weight steam iron with non-stick soleplate, Great for Travel
  • 200 millilitre water tank with multi-function steamer control
  • Verical ironning to steam clothes and curtains
  • 360 degree swivel cord guard for easy handling while ironing
  • Overheat safety protection



I have only used the iron once but it did the job on 2 cotton shirts. It heated well and the steam function worked without leaking. There is a cup to fill the water The unit is light weight so you do have to press a little more, but it is for a vacation place and is perfect. I will point out that the indicator "spot" is a little hard to locate... it is not clearly marked and is at the bottom of the dial. But once you find it there is no problem. I will update this review if anything goes wrong but I think it will be fine.

Very small. For small or quick jobs. It’s not for ironing the 15 items you’ve been stashing to iron later. It’s a one or two item quick iron and travels very well. Super easy to use.

Very light, heats up quickly, no leaks, and the controls work. Also, came quickly and cost less than the iron sold at the store. with the iron I was able to put on a heat-glue patch to a huge hole on my favorite blue jeans. Because it was my favorite, I couldn't bear to throw it away. Plus, they don't make them like that anymore. So the iron saved my pants!

Needed a small iron to use in our closet. I was tired of going down stairs to press things at the last minute. Thought I wouldn't like it, but do. Don't think it would be good for heavy ironing, but for a touch up is perfect.

This iron was easy to use. Not as small as I thought it would be which was great! Perfect size for me. Works great!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment