Monday, April 1, 2019

Photo Prints – Glossy – Standard Size (8x10)

Photo Prints – Glossy – Standard Size (8x10)

Photo Prints – Glossy – Standard Size (8x10)

First, I'm not sure what others are complaining about packaging-wise. My photos arrived in a sturdy cardboard mailer, in between 2 additional sheets of cardboard, and in a paper flap envelope. Packaged better than my orders from Snapfish.

Photo quality was good, also better than Snapfish, whose last order arrived with streaks in all my photos like their printer had a clogged nozzle. Amazon's prints are vibrant and clean--no streaks or defects and the color fidelity is good. Mine did not arrive washed out like some of the reviewers have experienced.

All in all, an excellent value at less than half the price of Snapfish or Shutterfly if you're a Prime member when you take into consideration their shipping fees. I will definitely use Amazon for my prints in the future.

I didn't know what to expect from Amazon's printing service. I read some mixed reviews about quality, people receiving bent photos, etc., but decided to give it a try with an iPhone photo I took at a recent wedding. For the price and speed of shipping (only 3 days with Prime), I'm really pleased with the quality. My print came well packaged and was not bent. The printed photo is noticeably less crisp than the original, and the colors turned out a little different, but for a quick print of a photo that I'm just going to throw in a frame in the living room, it serves its purpose.

I would be hesitant to order a large print due to the clear difference in quality, but will definitely continue to use Amazon printing for smaller (4x5, 5x7) photos like these. Also keep in mind this photo was taken with an iPhone, so those printing from nicer cameras may have even better luck.

I was a little nervous when I first started reading the previous reviews. However, when I got my first package in and I started looking at them, I saw no issues, no blurry pictures (all the ones that were blurry, were blurry before), nothing out of the ordinary. I do wish the back of the pictures had the name of the picture printed onto them so it was easier to sort thru, however, it's no that big of a deal. I ordered my wedding pictures on here and they were great quality and for such a great price!! Shutterfly was so expensive so I wanted to look elsewhere to save money, and Amazon saved me a bunch. Thank you so much for having them at such a great deal!! I will be ordering from you again in the future!!

Fantastic way to get prints. Very convenient to be able to make prints from the photos I already have on prime photos. Nice way to be able to send pictures to family too. I ordered a large 8x10 print. It arrived quickly, well packaged and in good shape, The colors were true the the original picture, and the quality was great. Will certainly order prints this way again.

I received my photos in the mail yesterday and was very happy with the results. I read several reviews and was a little hesitant when I read reviews wherein other reviewers indicated that their photos were dark. I am so happy that I took a chance and placed my order. My photos came out beautiful and were not dark.

A lot of times people take photos and those photos live in their cell phones, tablets, cameras and on their computers, and never get printed. It's good to know that Amazon provides an affordable photo service where you can actually have your photos printed and then stored in your decorative hard photo albums for display. Printed photos are for our future generation to enjoy and to pass on from generation to generation.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Amazon Photos provides high-quality custom prints that are made to order especially for you.
  • Accurate color representation whether you choose glossy or matte finish.
  • Glossy prints have a reflective quality, while matte prints have a flat finish with no shine.
  • You can always access the photos from your printing projects in Amazon Photos.

Description

Select your favorite photos to print on high-quality photo paper, in fade-resistant color. Order your favorite snapshot or create a keepsake gift for a loved one.



I was travelling home to visit family and needed some last minute photos printed of my wedding to give to my father. It was overseas and he was unable to attend and doesn’t have social media for me to easily share the photos digitally. I have used online services before but with Prime the quick and free shipping was enough for me to give Amazon’s service a try.

I write this as someone who has used Shutterfly, Snapfish, Walmart, and Walgreens for print ordering in the past and Amazon’s print service topped them all in every way.

To get straight to it, the photo paper was much higher quality than all four I listed above. The color recreation was almost perfect and far surpassed Shutterfly and Snapfish. The price per print was on par with Walmart and Walgreens in-house printing but still cheaper than all four for 5” x 7”, my preferred crop size.

All in all Shutterfly and Snapfish were no competition. They both offer seemingly unlimited “free prints” for smaller sizes (and much lower quality paper and ink) but you pay for it in the end with the outrageously expensive (and slow) shipping.

I was interested to learn that Amazon used a Fujifilm lab for the print job as that is where my prints shipped from. I think if I had read that in the description maybe I wouldn’t have been as surprised by the overall quality. I do not know if this is always the situation or if Amazon only farms out the jobs to the lowest bidder but I hope they stick with Fuji or an equally good photo lab.

Mostly I have taken to printing my own photo’s at home when I need them but I will not hesitate to use Amazon’s print service again in the future when I am in a time crunch and cannot take care of things myself.

If you use filters from camera apps and it's a little dark then you probably know your pictures can come out a little blurry. Adding this little light definitely improves that as well as other pictures. I used this to capture a group photo in a dim lighting and the entire group approved. The other phones used their camera flash and the pictures were still pretty dark. Great buy!

I love the convenience of ordering my photo printing from Amazon. I am a teacher and use photos in our class for many projects, including a timeline of our year together. The Amazon tool allows you to alter the cropping that will happen based on the size of photo you decide to print. All the photos I have printed, with a variety of lighting, have printed as I would expect. They have been well protected in a cardboard envelope. I have used this many times and would recommend the service.

I love this service! Took a risk considering the reviews, but my photos showed no streaking, pixelation, underexposure,or odd cropping. Any image issues were related to the photographer :) photos arrived in a paper sleeve (like the 1 hour photos from the store) and wrapped in cardboard packaging. Photos were out of order, but that's an easy fix. only complaint was with the uploading process, I had several duplicates and had to go back multiple times to figure out which ones were duplicates & omissions. Great price, too!

For the price, a fair value. However some of the prints appeared to be cropped from the original digital submission.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment