Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sunbeam Heating Pad for Pain Relief | XL King Size SoftTouch, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Off | Teal, 12-Inch x 24-Inch

Sunbeam Heating Pad for Pain Relief | XL King Size SoftTouch, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Off | Teal, 12-Inch x 24-Inch

Sunbeam Heating Pad for Pain Relief | XL King Size SoftTouch, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Off | Teal, 12-Inch x 24-Inch

I can't even count how many Sunbeam heating pads I've purchased over the years, but there's been many. They always last me about 2 years, then quit on me. Keep your warranty information pamphlet when you receive this in case this happens to you (they all come with a 5 yr warranty). You just need to call Sunbeam, explain that your 2 year old heating pad no longer works, and they'll send you a brand new one which is usually a much smaller version than what you started with, and a color that's not so popular - but who cares. It's a new heating pad! If Sunbeam could get these to work for more than 2 years, I'd give them 5 stars! I really do love these for achy backs and knees.

Fantastic, soft warmth (I use it on the lowest setting, which feels more natural to me and not so "fried"). I highly recommend this for anyone experiencing chronic morning stiffness in their neck and shoulders, or during any time of the day! My dream is to find a battery pack for it so I can wear it while walking around. Perhaps I love it just for the fuzzy cover, or that it seems to bend more freely than other (cheaper) heating pads I've tried. I can't feel any big wires under the fabric, just thin ones, and even though you can hear a little plastic moving around when you bend it it's not stiff at all. My only complaint is the fat electric cord connector attached right where the fabric pad joins the cord - this necessitates occasional re-positioning so I'm not feeling the cord. But the pad is so big this isn't really a problem. Some users say it's not hot enough, but living in Southern California and being a post-menopausal female, the top heat settings are vastly too hot for me!

I use this heating pad every day and it has worked like a champ. My favorite thing about this heating pad is that the cover is not sepearte from the heating pad itself, so there are no problems with it becoming twisted in the cover if that makes any sense. I also like that it has an automatic off after an hour. I never ever go past the lowest setting as that is plenty hot for me. That's my only complaint about it. I wish the lowest heat setting was really low, but any heating pad I have ever bought I have had this same problem.

It is also a great size..I am very small, but have had four back surgeries and it covers all of the parts of my back I need every single night. Couldn't live without this thing! Seriously. I have bought one in the past and they last for about 2 years if used every single day. Not bad in my opinion.

Very happy with this purchase. I've not had issues with fire or the product burning, which some reviewers had. I believe if you misuse the product or have the connector completely covered you could have issues, but just use the product appropriately. It does automatically shut off after 30 minutes, I believe. I use this for a bulging disc, so the large size is a huge bonus. My husband wraps it around his knee. It heats up quickly and does get very hot. It has 4 setting to choose from, but most of the time the two lowest settings do the job. The heat doesn't fade away during use and is a constant heat. The fabric is very soft on the one side. The back side with all the directions and caution notes is the felt fabric that is also common for heat pads. Would definitely purchase again.

Love this heating pad and the price was good (for a change as many are too high). My only complaint is I cannot keep it on. Every 2 hours I must remember to reset the run time. Otherwise it's a wonderful heating pad. Not cheap like those plastic ones with the pull off covers. I just wish they would build the controllers better. They never seem to last long enough and go out often after just a few months use. But so far, so good!! I'm loving it daily. I have a severe back injury which requires heat everyday for hours. I'm giving it 5 stars because it works very well. I could spend another $15. which would get me a more options controller for over $41., but this one is almost the same oversized one piece pad as those are, for way less. I also have 5 other types including a heated shawl which I also love. Overall though this 24 inch pad is my favorite..


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SOOTHE ACHES WITH HEAT THERAPY: Ease everyday muscle aches and pains with this super-soft customizable electric hot pad
  • EASY TO USE WITH CONVENIENT FEATURES: Easy-to-operate digital LED controller lets you switch between 4 personalized heat settings; 2-hour auto shutoff feature helps you conserve energy and prevents excessive heating
  • SOFT AND EASY-CARE: Easy-care, machine-washable fabric pad in microplush backed with SoftTouch offers maximum comfort for daily use
  • PLENTY OF COVERAGE: King-size/XL pad measures 12" x 24" to cover larger areas that need relief, including spine, legs, and across the shoulders; also features an extra-long 9-foot power cord
  • DURABLE FOR YEARS OF USE: 5-year limited warranty

Description

Help arthritic pain and everyday muscle aches fade away with this Sunbeam King-Size Heating Pad with Digital LED Controller. This ultra-soft pad delivers extra coverage, comfort, and heat therapy.

The 4 heat settings let you customize the level of intensity you need to begin feeling better. The pad also features a convenient 2-hour auto-off setting for peace of mind, and a 9-foot extra-long power cord so you can relax in your favorite spot.



Excellent heating pad comes in good size to wrap around thigh or partly sit on it and lean on it. I sleep on it; which is discouraged to do by the maker, but I do it anyway. Good amount of heat comes on high while low setting gives comfy warmth. The fabric is soft and plush. Much easier to bend around the contour of my body. I bought it for my son on busy schedule so I washed it in my washer and dried in dryer. I tested this heating pad for a few days; it passed my test. I like it's 2 hour auto shut off. It is ready to give it to him. I have the similar one that has settings for continuous heating and 2 hour auto shut off. I slept on it last night with continuous heating on low heat, that woke me up at 1:30 AM. My experience tells me 2 hour shut off is long enough heating unless I need to hatch eggs. With 2 hour shut off, I can sleep through the night.

For everyone blaming this product for not getting hot enough...This is actually the hottest heating pad I have found this year. The reason is that regulations were changed and now they aren’t allowed to get as hot as they were due to burns on skin and fires burning down houses.

I realized that after purchasing and then wanted to return this heating pad. When I saw it said no returns I died inside. So I contact customer service about my medical condition of Gastroparesis and how a heating pad is pretty much my life and I have little money and so on from being in constant pain. Due to my fiancĂ© and I being a “valuable Amazon customer” we are receiving a complete refund! We order on Amazon weekly and love it!!!

As for this product it is soft and gets warm. The only thing I didn’t like is that it has a little bit of a chemical smell when it’s on. I recommend for anyone that has aches and such.

I fractured my tailbone and ordered this after I realized it was stupid for me to keep getting up and down to warm up a microwave rice pack when every move aggravated my injury. On high, the heat moves in a cycle of medium to hot back and forth. When it is at its hottest I am in pure bliss. I am glad I sprang for the King size. This is just large enough to do the job.

My only regret was not springing for the expedited shipping. Having this in my home a day earlier would have been sooooooo worth it when you are fighting pain.

My Sunbeam heating pad is my new favorite bedtime companion for my poor achy back. I was so pleased with the extra large size after using one half this size for over 20 years. My old one gave out and I wish now it would have quit sooner because this one is so soft and fuzzy for soothing heat on one side and smooth on the other for an intense, penetrating heat. The remote has four settings that are easy to navigate even in the dark and an extra long cord to plug it into the outlet. I am glad it has the automatic shut off feature after two hours because I definitely want it to go off after I fall asleep. The heat at night after a hard work day feels so good and the next day I do not feel still or achy. I did NOT get this at a discount and I am writing this review just to let everyone know what an awesome heating pad this is and it is worth every bit of the full price I spent.

I used this heating pad for 5 minutes and it became too hot, so I turned it off. Now it won't turn on. So I unplugged it and now it works. I have never experienced a heating pad overheating and then, turning off completely. The fact that it overheats has me worried. I have purchased over 7 Sunbeam Heating Pads over the years and never had an issue straight out the box. Hopefully, this one will make it pass 2 weeks.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment