Sunday, April 28, 2019

Tide HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent, Single 100 oz

Tide HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent, Single 100 oz

Tide HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent, Single 100 oz

Ordered two and received today. Was very nervous after reading reviews of leaks but I decided to take my chances. Surprisingly, only one of the two leaked. Not massive, but enough to wash a very small load of clothes. It was annoying having to clean and it got other products in the box sticky (pause) but was able to wipe off ok or just throw their packaging away.

I have tried just about every laundry detergent brand sold in stores and Tide is the only brand that actually gets out most stains with no work on my part, and gets the clothes clean and smelling good. Worth the price!

This is an amazing bulk item.

How to use:
1: take off cup
2: put on the dryer on its side (pump button facing up and the drain part facing down)
3: press and hold pump to release tide to get the perfect amount :D

Additional comments:
The cup is extremely sticky and requires you to clean after each use, a good idea might be to use this bulk item and just refill your small tides and use the nice cup that comes with it.

but that's not going to stop me from buying this again :D

Exactly as expected.

I love tide. Love how it smells, works as you'd expect detergent to work. However, I do not recommend buying it from Amazon. It's just one of those things not designed to be shipped. Packaged arrived soaked and sticky with detergent. Half the bottle was empty. Overall, just a huge mess. Had to throw the whole thing away. Just buy it from Walmart or wherever.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Amazing Tide clean from America's #1 selling detergent
  • This liquid laundry detergent is the Tide you love, now with 10x the cleaning power
  • New 'Designed for Delivery' bottle will make your online shopping easier
  • Infused with the Original Scent you love

Description

Tide Original liquid laundry detergent provides the Tide clean you love now in a 'Designed for Delivery' bottle to make your online shopping easier. This Tide liquid laundry detergent has 10x the cleaning power and an improved formula, reengineered to attack tough body soils. Tide HE Turbo Clean detergents feature Smart Suds™ technology. The quick-collapsing suds of this high-efficiency detergent clean faster and rinse out quicker, even in cold cycles. Tide HE detergent keeps your whites white and your colors colorful, wash after wash. For medium loads, fill to bar 1. For large loads, fill to bar 3. For HE full loads, fill to bar 5. Add clothes, pour into dispenser, start washer. * vs. previous formula ** based on sales



This is a no brainer. Tide HE cleans so much better than other leading brands. We have a newer Whirlpool washer that has no agitator bar and this product works so well, my daughter brings hers & the grand kids laundry here to clean. Fresh clean smell and not over powering.

Not only the BEST detergent I have ever used - the ONLY detergent I have used for 33+ years!! My husband works on machinery and I’m a nurse so I know it gets out tough dirt and stains. There are cheaper brands out there but when it comes to my clothes I want the best.

Love the product, you need very little to get a good amount of suds. The bottle arrived with the cap partially unscrewed and leaked liquid all over my other items and the box.

I was nervous about this purchase after reading reviews of leaking from the product. When I received it today I was eager to open after noticing the box looked clean. Once I opened I was relieved to see no leaks from both my tide bottles. I will definitely be buying more in the future!

It's Tide...it works. Pro-tip, put the dispenser over the detergent receptacle (front loader) or on a shelf above the washer bucket (top loader) then just hit the button to dispense directly into the washer...changed my life.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment