Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Two 8oz Seaweed + Sea Salt Body Butter

Two 8oz Seaweed + Sea Salt Body Butter

Two 8oz Seaweed + Sea Salt Body Butter

Bought a small jar when I was in South Carolina and really liked how soft it made my skin. I love the smell, reminds me of the ocean but not on a bad way.

This company is the REAL DEAL!! Their customer service far exceeds anything I’ve pretty much every experienced. The products are absolutely amazing, smell incredible, and last forever. If you’re in the market for some top notch bath products you cannot go wrong with these! Highly, highly recommend!

Takes me back to being a kid, when my Mom used to slather me with sunscreen lotion on the beach. A very clean, fresh smell. Leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth!

This is product is amazing and smells like the beach. I will definitely be reordering again.
They even send a personalized note in your box.

I absolutely love their products! I will be ordering again soon to give as Christmas presents.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Two 8oz Seaweed + Sea Saltrich + creamy body butters. One of our bestselling products! Handmade fresh to order with shea butter, sunflower oil and aloe blend. Seaweed + Sea Salt is a beachy fragrance complete with warm sand, sea spray, salt, jasmine and mandarin. All orders come with free samples!! - 98% Natural - not on CA Prop 65 list - mineral oil free - paraben free - sulfate free - phthalate free - color free -



    Best.lotion.ever

    nice product. Prompt delivery.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment