Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Eureka NES215A Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Handheld & Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Blue

Eureka NES215A Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Handheld & Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Blue

Eureka NES215A Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Handheld & Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Blue

Does great on hardwood floors. The wheels are rubber so no scratching. Love the swivel so super easy to maneuver. Very lightweight. Lays flat to get under a bed. Sucks up cat litter, including the pellets from the Breeze litter system. Sucks up golden retriever hair with no problem. Love that there's no brush to pick said golden retriever hair out of constantly. Filter is washable.
The only con I have come up with so far is the location of the power button. I understand why it's where it is but I keep hitting it on furniture and turning it off. Minor details.

Great little vacuum! Needed a small little vacuum to clean my studio apartment and this did the job! Once you turn it on you will be surprised about the suction this little guy has! Cord was plenty long enough and the accessories worked perfectly. The quality of the vacuum body is better than the attachments, but for the price you can’t beat it!

In spite of this very reasonable price this is not a crappy stick vacuum like you would buy from dirt devil. This is a very serious light duty vacuum.This is the ONLY light duty vacuum cleaner you should ever buy if you have pets.It is lightweight picks up as much as many large vacuums. The powered brush roll is fantastic. The dust cup is red clear heavy duty semi flexible polycarbonate not cheap hard plexiglass.Meaning it will not shatter from age or a minor drop.The cord is maddening because it has no place on the handle to secure it so you have to hold it. The handle needs to have a spot of school glue in the threads during assembly or the screw will back out. My first quick up, the yellow model, lasted 10 years of daily use.Clean the dust cup every time, make sure the brush is cleaned of hair every time. Wash out the filter with warm soapy water and a sprinkle of baking soda to kill any odors, once a month and be sure it is dry before putting it back in and you are good to go. This one is really improved over the old clear quickups as it has a solid heavy black cover over the brushroll so you don't have to look at the ugly scratched plexiglass on it. t is also more balanced so it does not rattle when it runs.This is absolutely NOT a wet vacuum. As with all inline turbine motors running it across wet areas will burn out the motor. This is the traditional heavy duty Eureka inline turbine. Making sure it is dumped every time decreases the chances of it over heating and going out before it's time.Cleaning the brushroll also makes sure that your life time belt is not over taxed or the roller motor made to burn out. Rule of law in lower priced cleaners Eureka for vacuums, you pay a small amount more up front but it lasts 100 percent longer. And for anything wet like carpet deep cleaners buy only Bissel. NEVER buy ANYTHING cordless.

Powerful little vac, perfect for a quick cleanup on hard floors. Rubber wheels don’t scuff, and the head has a rubber bumper so it does not mark the baseboard. Easily picks up cereal or dogfood , does not push it around. Amazing for the price.

Update. Had this for three weeks. Performance is excellent.

The vacuum is very powerful and that is almost a negative for my home. Almost.

Pros: Very affordable, not too short like most cheap vacuums, feels very sturdy, the cord is really long so I can do the whole kitchen, long hallway and part of the two bedrooms without having to unplug, picks up everything with very little effort.

Cons: I have two large area rugs (8x11) in the 2 bedrooms, 8 small throw rugs in other areas (such as bathroom, hallway, kitchen, etc) and tile floors throughout the rest of the apartment. The vacuum works great on the large rugs and on the tile floors, but when I run it over small rugs it just sucks the rug up making it impossible to use on them. I have to stand on one corner of the rug and push the vacuum forward, then try and lift it up and go back and push it forward again. Back and forth would make the rug come right up off the floor. If you will be using this for large rugs and floors then this vacuum will be PERFECT for your home.

Overall I am satisfied with the vacuum for what I paid. I fixed the small rug issue by saving the attachment from my last vacuum (a Dirt Devil stick vacuum) and just using that on the smaller rugs.

I never thought I would have such strong opinions about a vacuum, but here we are.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
  • Eureka's signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
  • Eureka's capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
  • Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality

Description

Lightweight, quick, and efficient - there's a reason this vacuum is called the Eureka blaze. Weighing only 4 pounds, the Eureka blaze can be brought anywhere. Its 3-in-1 design means you can use it as a stick vacuum, hand vacuum or stair vacuum to clean just about anything! with distinguishing features such as swivel steering and a large particle capture nozzle, the Eureka blaze can maneuver your rooms with ease and pick up all sizes of dirt and debris. The Bagless design and washable filters make the Eureka blaze both economically and , minimizing maintenance costs and waste. The Eureka blaze 3-in-1 swivel lightweight stick vacuum is the perfect solution for all your cleaning needs.



This little vac is absolutely fantastic so far. Im so glad I purchased this and can't believe I was using a Swiffer for so long on my wood floors instead of this little sweeper. I love it and it's so easy to maneuver around. It picks up pet hair, debris, and dust very quickly and easily. I have three dogs, so there is ALOT! The attachments are great to have. My only complaint would be that it's a bit difficult to get the container that collects all the dirt and other vacuumed stuff off and on. It has a filter inside that fits a bit awkwardly, and then the container itself snaps onto the rest of the vacuum, but it's a very precise fit, and if you don't have it centered exactly right then it either gets jammed and you're wrestling to get it back off so you can try again or it doesn't snap on at all and instead goes crashing to the floor. Other than that, I love this thing and hope it holds up. I have some chronic illness that makes it difficult to keep up with cleaning but this makes everything so much easier!

 I moved into a new home that has a central vac, and manufactured hardwood floor. I brought my trusty oreck to my new home. Put throw rugs in my rooms. My old house was completely carpeted. My oreck was too powerful on the area rugs, sucked those babies right up. The central vac...clumsy to use and just a real pain in the butt. My dad inherited my oreck, I dry mopped the hardwoods and pulled out the central vac getting tangled and kinked.
So I thought, let’s try a stick vacuum , I purchased this due to the reviews and price. I love this little vacuum. It is very lightweight, easy maneuvering and a powerful pick up. I vacuum everyday now. I have two little dogs, my one dog is a bit messy with her kibble, dropping on the floor. This vacuum sucked the kibble up one swipe. My other dog is a long haired mutt, who occasionally needs a trim. This morning I trimmed her a bit, while sitting on my area rug. My first thought was , I have to pull out the central vac to pick this mess up. I still had my eureka out from my morning vacuum, I gave it a try on the dog hair trimming, picked it up like nothing. I am now really impressed

My 8-year old Jocelyn insisted I write this review because she loves it! She is having fun cleaning up after the holidays with this and says it is a great deal for the price! The long tip lets her stand in one spot and reach far (less work for her to complete her chores!)

Very lightweight and convenient. Wonderful crevice tool so I can get to the tracks on my sliding doors without having to crawl on my hands and knees. Very powerful suction. Visible dusk up so you can see when you have to empty it and an easy rinse filter. Great product excellent value

This is a great little vacuum cleaner. I use it primarily in the hard floor kitchen and on the carpeted stairs, but it's great for a quick cleaning on all the floors. It's light weight, easy to manipulate and has a lot of suction power for its little size with a 2.0 amp motor. The last vacuum I bought was an Oreck, which came with a little hand-held vac. That was over 10 years ago and my back just can't take carrying around the handheld anymore. I still use the larger one for my main vacuum. This little one has really impressed me. It does a much better job on my stairs than my little Oreck, since it has a brush roll and a setting for carpets, it picks up so much more! And did I mention how light it is? It tucks neatly into the closet and even has a cord storage on the handle. The design is simple, but effective. One button to turn on & change from hard floors to carpets, one button to release cup, and one to remove the handle for the handheld option. The only downfall is the electric cord is just 15', but all the other benefits make up for it, tenfold. In fact, its so awesome, I'll be buying a second one for our camper.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment