Monday, May 6, 2019

Amazon Brand - Solimo Prenatal Vitamins & DHA, 90 Gummies, 45-Day Supply

Amazon Brand - Solimo Prenatal Vitamins & DHA, 90 Gummies, 45-Day Supply

Amazon Brand - Solimo Prenatal Vitamins & DHA, 90 Gummies, 45-Day Supply

I got these in my third trimester after having the vitafusion and first response gummy brands. I actually felt angry that I hadn’t had these all along, because they are DELICIOUS. I actually have to pause and remind myself of when I last took them because when I see the bottle I’m always tempted to grab them, I like them so much. The texture is very soft, the kind of gummy your teeth go right through without much chewing. Very fruity flavor with no fishiness. My husband tried one and agreed whole heartedly that they were great and he took a second one! Highly recommend to any expecting Moms, and I hope this review catches you early in your pregnancy so you don’t have to suffer through the other brands for months!

The taste of these vitamins are amazing !! So much better than vita fusion. I wish I had found them sooner!
In regards to a review complaining about the amount of vitamin A, please don’t let that influence you, the correct measurements were not taken into consideration. The reviewer is comparing the max MCG dosing to IU dosing which is listed on this vitamin. 0.3 mcg vitamin A as retinol = 1 IU. The amount is well within the recommended dosing.

One of the negative reviews I read was in regards to the vitamin A. I would like to point out that on the bottle the level is measured in IU not MCG. 1000 IU is not as much as 1000 MCG. So it is not enough to cause birth defects. I think this product tastes good and is easy to chew.

I discovered prenatal gummies AFTER the awful first trimester of morning sickness (gummies are SUCH a better option when you are feeling sick and nauseous!) and tried a few different highly rated brands on Amazon throughout my pregnancy. Now I am in my fifth month of breastfeeding, and since you are supposed to keep up the prenatals while breastfeeding, I decided to try the Amazon brand, since it is inexpensive and has good reviews.

As to the quality, I will admit I am not one of those moms who has done extensive research on prenatals with the BEST nutrients and quality- my diet is very healthy so I think of a prenatal as a backup for any nutrients I am missing, not as a sole source of nutrients- but the Amazon prenatal definitely checks all the basic boxes. One of the reviews mentions that the Vitamin A content is too high, so I did some more research and it seems like it is well within the safe range, so I wouldn't worry about that.

As to the taste, it tastes like candy! There are a few other tasty prenatal gummies out there (the grossest is the Smarty Pants brand, in my opinion), but this one is far and away the most delicious. You won't forget to take this gummy, because if you are like me, it feels like a delicious snack instead of just taking your vitamins (my husband tried them and wishes he could take them too now!). These will definitely be my go-to prenatals for the rest of breastfeeding and for my next pregnancy!

I was having a hard time swallowing the horse pills they disguise as vitamins. So, I took to amazon to find a prenatal that was “small”, it didn’t necessarily need to be a gummy, but when I saw these I decided to give them a try. They had good reviews and were super affordable. When I got them, they were easy to swallow, and also have a great taste unlike some of the other gummy vitamins. I definitely will be sticking to these! I subscribed just to make sure I don’t run out! 5/5!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Orange, lemon & strawberry flavors with other natural flavors
  • Soft, easy to chew gummy. Jelly texture is softer than a fruit snack and easier to chew.
  • 70mg Omega-3 fatty acids (including 50mg DHA and 10mg EPA) with Choline and 9 vitamins and minerals (including 800mcg Folic Acid) per serving
  • Gluten-free, no wheat, no dairy, no soy, no egg
  • 90 gummies, a one-and-a-half month supply (taken daily at listed serving size)
  • Satisfaction Guarantee: We're proud of our products. If you aren't satisfied, we'll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
  • An Amazon brand

Description

Solimo Prenatal & DHA gummies feature orange, lemon, and strawberry flavors with other natural flavors. They're gluten-free. Adults - chew two daily. This product contains fish. Pork gelatin is used to encapsulate the fish oil which helps with dispersion during processing and helps prevent the 'fishy' aftertaste, common in fish oil supplements.



I have literally never written a review on Amazon, ever. However, these prenatal vitamins rocked my socks off so I just had to take a minute to recommend them to others! I’ve tried VitaFusion and Olly prenatal vitamins and found them to be disgusting (especially the latter). Who woulda thunk that the AMAZON BRAND prenatal would be the winner, by far!? These vitamins are delicious (like I have to force myself to only take 2 - I could eat the whole damn bottle) and they are an excellent value. I struggle with the horse pills that are normal prenatal vitamins and have had to resort to the gummies and I have to say these are actually a PLEASURE to take (weird, I know). I only kick myself knowing that I could have been taking these delicious vitamins all along (and with my first pregnancy!). If you dread taking or just tolerate your current prenatal gummy, make the switch. You will not regret it!

Tried these a few months ago while I was searching for a gummy prenatal. The taste is pretty accurate(strawberry, orange and lemon), and carries more of a natural flavor than artificial/candy flavor. Texture was a little weird and not what you expect from a gummy vitamin. It's almost like a thick jelly preserve. I would take after eating, because the stickiness of the texture made my nausea manifest more than a few times.

Overall, the vitamin composition seems to be on par with most other major brands. I have absolutely noticed a difference in hair and nails, and baby seems to be growing well on ultrasounds, so take that for what it's worth. Won't know until baby is out, but they seem to be doing their job.

I gave these a shot after how nasty nature’s made prenatals were. I wanted a prenatal i could keep down and stomach, while trying to conceive. These are perfect! They taste just like a candy gummy and not a regular fishy prenatal! I forget these are prenatals some nights. Highly recommend!

I’ve been struggling with taking my prenatals. I switched from prescriptioned (same ingredients as over the counter just prescribed by my Dr. and purchased from my pharmacy) prenatal horse pills to a different brand of prenatals that came in capsule form. Both of those prenatals I had a hard time stomaching. I would gag every time I put them up to my mouth to take. These on the other hand I tried and was pleasantly surprised at how good they tasted! The texture of the gummy is a little weird but not off putting and I’m overall pleased to have found a prenatal that will hopefully continue to work for me!

I've been taking CVS brand fruity gummies for a few months and decided to try these out instead. I compared the labels and they have the exact same levels of vitamins and nutrients so I didn't think I would like these gummies any better than the CVS ones but I was wrong. These are amazing! They're so soft they just melt in your mouth and they're so fruity tasting! My CVS ones were really hard in comparison and had to be chewed quite a bit. I'm sticking with these ones from now on.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment