Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Jordan Step 1 Baby Toothbrush, 0-2 Years, Soft Bristles, BPA Free (4 Pack)

Jordan Step 1 Baby Toothbrush, 0-2 Years, Soft Bristles, BPA Free (4 Pack)

Jordan Step 1 Baby Toothbrush, 0-2 Years, Soft Bristles, BPA Free (4 Pack)

Love these toothbrushes for my toddler. I worry less that she is going to ram the brush into the back of her throat, since the handle is short and stubby.

When my little sister was a toddler, she fell while brushing her teeth with a normal kid's toothbrush and it pierced the back of her throat...There was a lot of blood, and I'll never forget it.

I am a dentist and I bought this brush for my baby and my niece. I loved the variety pack of colors. These are great for kids from their first tooth until 2-3 years. My son loves chewing on his and the bristles have held up nicely. It's easy for him to hold and easy for me to hold while i brush his teeth and gums. I will purchase again in the future and would recommend this brush for quality and price.

My 15 month daughter can't get enough of brushing her teeth!! We just upgraded from the finger brush, she only had 7 teeth do far, and I couldn't be happier. She was not having the finger brush, would clamp her mouth shut, and would bite down on our fingers, which spurred me to buying these. She now loves getting her teeth brushed, she even has to do it first herself. Gripper works great with baby hands! I 100% recommend.

Perfect size and shape for both me and my toddler.

My infant daughter is starting to sprout some teeth so it was time to find a toothbrush for her. A lot of the toothbrushes that I found had a really long handle and I didn't want to have to deal with worrying about my daughter accidentally hurting herself if she were playing with the toothbrush. The round handle helps my daughter practice her grip as well as provide something for her to chew on. The brush head is really soft and my daughter willingly opens her mouth so that I can brush her teeth and massage her gums.

I hope that this will encourage her to maintain proper hygiene as she gets older and not fight us when it's time to brush her teeth :)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ★ "Reddot Design Award" winning toothbrush ★
  • Short neck and Unique teeth ring to prevent to swallow or prick when brushing.
  • Non toxic & Chewing grip are safe and good to stimulate baby's gum (BPA and Phthalates Free).
  • Ergonomic shaped handle good grip for both baby and parents. Colored bristles indicate amount of fluoride toothpaste to be used.
  • Super soft bristle and Small Head specially designed for baby's first teeth

Description

Jordan Dental Product from Norway! Jordan is a Scandinavian brand that has been caring for people's teeth since 1927. Our range of easy to use, good quality and stylish products are designed to help people keep their teeth healthy for life. From your first tooth we have tailor-made products, designed for different needs and preferences. Choose the one that's right for you or your child. ★Jordan Step 1 Baby Toothbrush★ The child is very young and gets their first teeth. The actual time at which the first tooth arrives can vary widely between individual children, but the parents needs to start brushing the child´s teeth as soon as the first teeth appears. Step 0-2 years has a small head with soft bristles. Small children can have irritated gums, and therefore the handle of the toothbrush can also be used as a teething ring. The short neck of the toothbrush prevents the toothbrush being inserted too far into the child´s mouth. At this age a toothbrush should be used under parental supervision, and the grip on the handle of the toothbrush Step 0-2 years is also suited for an adult. Step 0-2 years has strong stimulating colors. Made in Malaysia under license of Jordan AS, Norway.



I got these because they are short enough that my toddler wouldn't hurt himself too seriously if he fell while it was in his mouth (yet big enough that he can't accidentally swallow or choke on it). They fit the bill just fine. I would have liked the handle to be a little softer, however, since they advertise it as having a teething ring function. Just be aware that the whole thing is fairly hard plastic with no rubbery areas like many other toothbrushes have.

Awesome handles for little hands. My 10 month old loves chewing on these... we have a few around the house just as chew toys and one we keep in the bathroom for tooth cleaning time. I like that they are interesting with a fun grippy texture and colors. I would purchase again.
UPDATE: These are still amazing for my 18 month old. He handles them very well and they've been great!

Our 18mo loves these. She actually used them throughout the day as a teether when her molars came in.

One of the other reviews said that their kiddo "brushes" their teeth all day- ours does too!

We purchased these because our kiddo did not like us brushing her teeth. After a month of her having one of these toothbrushes in her mouth during most of the day, she now allows us to brush her teeth!

After a month of daily use, we replaced the brush....but I think now that it is used for "brushing" instead of "teething", it will last longer.

Amazing. Perfect for my little ones hands!! She loves to hold and chew on during her bath. Great shape. Fun. Keeps those 2 tiny teeth sparkly clean. Design is great so baby can use them self (no long handle).

My daughter has had toothbrushes since she could hold things on her own. She is obsessed with brushing her teeth still! She is 21 months and we are getting ready to purchase these toothbrushes for the third time. I love the price, and the fact that for individually packaged toothbrushes come. The size is perfect (for her hands and for her mouth), and we have never had any issues with the bristles coming out.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment