Wednesday, May 29, 2019

GNC Mega Men Sport Daily Multivitamin for Performance, Muscle Function, and General Health -180 Count

GNC Mega Men Sport Daily Multivitamin for Performance, Muscle Function, and General Health -180 Count

GNC Mega Men Sport Daily Multivitamin for Performance, Muscle Function, and General Health -180 Count

Mega men sport has always been my favorite multi. It's a good blend and it's time released. Multis that aren't time released can cause kidney stones. I've been taking these multis for the last 8 years with no issues.

I found these multi vitamins gave me the energy I had been lacking throughout my days. I work long hours and go to the gym. Before taking these I would struggle through mid day, feeling tired. This issue faded after using mega men. I’m pleased with the purchase.

The best men's multivitamin besides the super expensive K-PAX vitamins. The GNC Mega Men Sport multivitamin was "prescribed" by my doctor to take for my mood and energy. He said to take half the dose which is one pill. It's great. The original Mega Men has Saw Palmetto which can give you man boobs. No thanks. Mega Men Sport for me please.

Love these supplements. Great balance of necessary vitamins and supplements. I feel a boost of energy every time I order these. I have these on subscribe and save because these are incredible. I'd definitely recommend for guys that are in the same boat as me, overweight and looking to lose a few lbs.

I’ve been taking Gnc vitamins since 2006. Always worth the purchase, no placebo! Try this with a sugar free red bull and you will be as sharp as a tack for the job shift or for a full day of activities. Great for workouts but you need to take a few days ahead for the vitamins to be fully into your system. Not a meal replacement. Eat food! But for those on a budget and can’t afford free range this or organic that (like myself), this is a great supplement to one’s clean diet.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Performance
  • Muscle Function
  • Antioxidants
  • Men's HealthContains a clinically studied men's multivitamin shown to work better than a basic multivitamin. Helps support colon and prostate health.*
  • Performance Features beta-alanine, a high-efficiency muscle pH buffer, and carnitine, which helps use fatty acids as energy.*

Description

Clinically Studied Multivitamin - Performance - Supports Muscle Function - Contains Antioxidants With Over 30 Clinically Studied Ingredients In Every Formula And More Antioxidant Power Than Ever Are In Smaller, Easier To Swallow Pills. Men's Health Contains A Clinically Studied Men's Multivitamin Shown To Work Better Than A Basic Multivitamin. Helps Support Colon And Prostate Health. Performance Features Beta-Alanine, A High-Efficiency Muscle Ph Buffer, And Carnitine, Which Helps Use Fatty Acids As Energy. Muscle Function Features Branched Chain Amino Acids To Fuel Muscles. Also Supports Muscles By Providing Essential Electrolytes That May Be Lost During Intense Exercise, Including Calcium, Which Plays A Role In Mediating Muscle Contraction. Antioxidants Packed With Antioxidants To Help Fight Free Radicals That Can Be Produced During Your Workout.



I take one with after I eat lunch so I can get through the rest of my day and workout after work. It indeed gives me energy, but an awful headache comes along with it. After a few hours I actually feel really tired. I think it's the Niacin. Makes my body feel hot and I sweat a ton. Not a great feeling. Ill probably the regular UNC multi's instead of the "Sport"

I have been using GNC Mega Men Sport multivitamin for years. For me, it is very effective and, yes, I have tried other brands since initially taking these. I am in the gym a lot, with workouts ranging from heavy weight lifting to biking and treadmill, and this multivitamin has always supported my dietary needs.

It's hard to say when any of these sorts of things actually "work", but not long after my last bottle ran out I got a bad flu for a couple weeks. So I think it actually helps your immune system and such. I can't say for certain if I feel a difference at the gym, but I haven't had any stamina or lifting issues, so better safe than sorry!

These vitamins are great. I live in Florida, play tennis 3-4 times a week I was always feeling tired. I partially contributed that to a hydration problem. I drink lots of coconut water and other fluids while i play but still felt tired all the time when I wasn't playing. I have a lot more energy since I stated taking these.

I like these vitamins. I feel like they give me energy throughout the day. However, I feel like i have the opposite effect (get tired) if I take recommended dose of two a day. So I only take one. Saves money and I feel great!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment