Friday, May 3, 2019

Personalized Bangle Bracelet Mothers Day Birthstone Names

Personalized Bangle Bracelet Mothers Day Birthstone Names

Personalized Bangle Bracelet Mothers Day Birthstone Names

Bought this for my daughter-in-law for Christmas and she loved it! I put 2 sons names on charms, and because 3 charms would look better, I put her husband's name on 1. She was so emotional when she saw it, I knew I'd made a great purchase.

My wife ADORED her Mother's Day Gift! The seller promptly responded to our issue, and replaced the item in time for her to still receive for Mother's Day! Beautiful work. Even fit on her wrist. She was worried that it wouldn't be big enough for her wrist and it fits with extra room! The seller and the item are both perfect.

I ordered this for my daughters birthday with both of her girls names on them. It is such a meaningful gift and beautifully crafted. Thank you dots of sugar... she loved her bracelet and I could tell by the look on her face she was not just saying it.

Nice detail, quick shipping and before promised! Bracelet was wrapped very nice and professional. Even shipped in a cute pink bubble envelope. I will refer anyone who is looking for or inquiring about a bangle like this to you.

Thanks again!!!

I bought this bracelet for my sisters and mother. They loved it. I showed it to some friends they loved it so much that I ordered one for their sister as well. Well they accidentally gave me the wrong birthstone with the order and Heather was able to change it with no problem. Then my mail carrier delivered my package to the wrong address. It was then sent back to the sender ! I again had to contact Heather to ask to please resend it. She happily did. Not only did we get a lovely bracelet that is so cute and meaningful but I received wonder customer service and I would recommend this product to anyone. Personalized Mothers Bangle Bracelet with Birthstone Charms and Names

Very cute! I was more empressed once I received the bracelets. They are very shiny and simply sweet. My mother is going to surely shed a tear when we give it to her tomorrow (late mother's day gift). Tiny hick-up with one of the charms but Heather, at Dots of Sugar, was super professional and explained herself very clearly to resolved the problem. They also responded to my inquiries within minutes. Totally will be getting more DOS items made!

Thanks for a lovely one-of-a-kind keepsake for my mother to cherish!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Bangle Bracelets are all the rage right now, They're the perfect accessory to any outfit! and look amazing stacked together, this super cute mother's bracelet will go with any outfit you have. These bangles have the names of your choice laser engraved on a 3/4" disc, birth month charms hang as charms with a stainless steel bangle - Fits wrists 7-8 inches,

    Due to the small size of the disc, there is a maximum of one word per disc

    if no birth month is given your order will ship without the birth month crystals. Crystal channel set charms color choices for all twelve months, please note the January and July are the same color red in channel set charms

    The channel set charms are not affixed to the metal disc, they are charms and hang on top of the disc as a charm

    This is a hand made item so there will be slight variations, which adds to the unique charm of your piece, no two items are the same.



    The bracelet is expertly made! Name discs are solid and not flimsy (I was worried about that) and month charms are both sides so even when its flipped over you can still see them. I used expedited shipping but it was still here a full day before amazon expected it to be delivered!

    We just found out we are expecting a new niece or nephew so I will be back to order a single disc when they arrive ❤

    Such a beautiful piece of jewelry to give someone or yourself with so much meaning, my Mom absolutely loved hers with her two daughters and two grandchildren's names and birth stones. Delivery was quicker than expected.

    I am very pleased with this bracelet! I bought it for my mother in law for Christmas and it came earlier than expected and the quality is great! I can’t wait to watch her open it!

    I love my bracelet! It is so pretty. Both my kids have unique names, and they are beautifully engraved on the discs. Just be aware that because the birthstone disc is separate frm the name disc, they tend to flip over when you're wearing the bracelet and moving around. But I've already recommended to a few of my friends! Love it!

    They answered all my questions. Received the product 3 days later. It is great. I bought it for Christmas for my wife with 9 gems. Spelling was correct. I looked all over the internet for a gift like this to show off grand children and they did it. I have one suggestion. The moms children should be one metal color, the grand children should be another metal color and the Great Grand children should be another color all with the gems.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment