Friday, May 3, 2019

Basic Care Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg, Acid Reducer, 42 Count

Basic Care Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg, Acid Reducer, 42 Count

Basic Care Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg, Acid Reducer, 42 Count

Several weeks ago, I asked my doctor, at a check-up, for relief from constant heartburn. Almost anything I ate bothered me. I was eating Tums almost like they were candy. He suggested Omeprazole tablets. This box comes with 3 sets of 14-day treatments. Almost immediately, I noticed a difference. Less Tums until I wasn't needing them at all. I checked in with doctor after the first 14-day treatment. He suggested I continue with another 14-day treatment to help make sure my esophagus/stomach were healed. I am nearing the last few days of the second treatment and I can't say enough good things about this product! I have had no problems in eating salsas, pizza, and drinking coffee.

The pills work well, but I do not like bubble packs! A bottle of pills would be MUCH easier for me when I am sorting out my next weeks pills!

After a substantial weight gain, about a year ago, I began experiencing heartburn on a daily basis. I was chewing antacid tablets all day long and taking max strength famotidine pills twice a day. I cut down on coffee and acidic foods, but nothing seemed to work.

These work. I take one pill in the morning, every day for 14 days. They need a day to kick in, so don’t expect them to work on the first day, but days 2-14 you’re golden.

The instructions tell you not to take them longer than 14 days, but I am daring and have tried taking them longer; they really don’t work past 14 days. Day 15 and my heartburn is back. I keep these on rotation, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

They do the trick, the price is much better than local stores, the pill is small and tasteless, and my heartburn is gone. Highly recommend.

These work just like Prilosec. I have taken Prilosec and generics (Omeprazole) for many years. For me, no other acid reducer is in the same league with this, and I have taken ALL of them.

You need to take it daily for 2 weeks. Don't expect instant relief, it's not for that. If chronic heartburn is a problem, check your diet. Too much spicy or greasy food causes heartburn. If you cut down on these and take Omeprazole x 2 weeks and heartburn continues, see your doctor. Could bbe your stomach or gallbladder.
KM, Registered Nurse


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Compare to Prilosec OTC
  • Treats frequent heartburn occurring 2 or more days per week
  • 14-day course of treatment
  • Inhibits acid production at the source
  • Delayed-release tablets

Description

Compare to Prilosec OTC®. Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg, acid reducer, treats frequent heartburn occurring 2 or more days per week. The active ingredient is omeprazole 20 mg, a Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI) that deactivates pumps in the stomach lining to inhibit acid production at the source. Taken once every 24 hours for 14 days, Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg is not intended for immediate relief of heartburn and may take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Made in Israel.



Heartburn heaven! I have constant heartburn. After years of taking Zantac daily, dr recommended omeprazole. I usually buy it at my local pharmacy, but stumbled on this, and saved myself a few bucks.

Works great, and is cheaper than I can purchase locally. I don’t take it in a 14 day cycle like the box says, but usually every two or three days I take one. Much better than Zantac or chewing tums. Be warned it isn’t fast acting, but if you have constant heartburn it’ll take care of it.

Exact same ingredients and dosage of Prilosec but usually more inexpensive. It has the exact same active ingredient and dosage “ Omelrazole 20 mg” as other more expensive name brands. Tablets always have other inactive ingredients such as coating, binders, extended release ingredients. Personally I find it has the same effects and wanted outcome as the name brand. Decide for yourself or as always feel free to consult your doctor.

Omeprazole... keeping my stress induced ulcer quiet for days at a time!

I use this product for heartburn, and yes it works. I take 1 every a.m. and all thru the day anything I eat I have no heartburn after. It says take only for 7 days but I have been taking this product every day for the last I would say 6 years.

I have to take this medication to prevent a recurrence of a stricture of my trachea. I am happy to find a reasonable price, but would love to find a vendor that packages the medication in a bottle rather than having to pop the pills out the plastic packs. It's hard for those of us with weak hands to open these types of containers.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment