Thursday, May 2, 2019

Plackers Kids Dental Floss Picks, 75 Count (Pack of 4)

Plackers Kids Dental Floss Picks, 75 Count (Pack of 4)

Plackers Kids Dental Floss Picks, 75 Count (Pack of 4)

My 21 month year old loves this floss! My daughter has all her teeth except the far back molars so I felt like it was time to get her acquainted with flossing because some of her teeth are touching. After our first use she was in love!

These little flossers are easy enough for my little one to hold on her own, they have 2 spots for you to grip them between your thumb and pointer finger where adult or child could do. The floss is strong, as I tested it on myself. :) and the fruit smoothie flavor tastes like mixed berries and is delicious!

I didn’t realize how many flossers this order really contains, so I must say it’s definitely worth the purchase. My package came with 4 bags of flossers, each containing 75 flossers. This is way too much for my little girl who only flosses a few times a week for now so I have some away For my nephew to use as well. Also a side note, the flossers come in blue, neon yellow, neon green, and orange within each bag. It’s kind of becoming a big deal for my daughter cause she likes picking the color each time we floss, so it’s nice to have the variety.

These flossers are perfect for a young child. I have been flossing my kiddo since age 2. We used another brand until recently. These were a good deal so I thought I would try them, and they are excellent. My child loves picking out different colors and smelling the fruit scents. I usually floss for my child, but these are easy to hold even for a kid, and an older kid certainly should be able to use this on their own. I read some reviews about the strings breaking easily, but I'm happy to report that we have not had this issue at all, even though my child does have some teeth that have very tight space in between. Sometimes when we are away from home and I didn't pack enough flossers, I will even rinse them and reuse, and still have not had breakage issues. Another reviewer said that these are no different from adult flossers. I will just caution that most adult flossers have a pointy end to function as a toothpick, versus these have a rounded end. This feature is important to me because I would not want a little kid to accidentally poke themselves in the mouth, or worse, in the eye, with a flosser. I definitely would recommend these!

My 4 year old loves brushing his teeth and now we can make flossing fun. I had a problem with conventional floss and didn't have any luck with other gimmicky flossers. These were wonderful to get into the tight spaces of little mouths without breaking and taste great. Fun flavors, cool colors and easy to use. Parent approved!

If you can't make your kids floss their teeth, make the floss taste like fruits. Genius idea. We don't need to buy flavored floss now, but this was the first introductory set that served its purpose. Kids have healthy teeth and parents are happy. It's a win-win situation

Our pediatric dentist recommended these for our now two year old and we’ve been flossing since she had two teeth at about 7 months. These are easy to use, easy to grip, don’t have a weird flavor, and get the job done. For tiny mouths, disposables like this make it so easy to get in and quickly get it done. Our daughter even requests a color most nights. :)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Start healthy dental hygiene habits early with Plackers Kids Dental Floss Picks, 75 Count (Pack of 4)
  • Engineered not to shred, break, or even stretch by utilizing the world's strongest dental floss, Super Tuffloss
  • Unique and colorful dual grip handle provides comfortable and fun for children of all ages to use
  • Contain fluoride to strengthen enamel and promote healthy teeth and are BPA-free
  • Fruit Smoothie Swirl flavor with fluoride leaves your children's mouths and gums feeling clean and tasty
  • Easily slides between teeth to remove unwanted and unsightly food debris
  • Great for at home or on-the-go dental care

Description

Getting the kids to floss is a chore no more with Plackers Kids Dental Floss Picks. Plackers innovative flosser picks make flossing a breeze with the unique and colorful dual grip handle that's both comfortable and fun for children of all ages to use, plus they're great for building healthy dental hygiene habits from a young age. Plackers Kids Flossers contain fluoride to strengthen enamel and promote healthy teeth, are BPA-free, and are manufactured with Super Tuffloss, the world’s strongest dental floss, engineered not to shred, break, or stretch while providing a seamless and comfortable experience time after time. Without a doubt, the Fruit Smoothie Swirl flavored floss always brings the kids back for more and it leaves their mouths feeling super clean, fresh, and tasty. Plackers Kids Dual Grip Dental Floss Picks are great when you’re on the go and don’t have your child’s toothbrush, toothpaste, or a sink readily available. Throw a pack in the car, keep one in your purse or hand bag, backpack or travel bag and of course in our Plackers Kids Functional Flosser Friend Floss Holder on the vanity of your children’s bathroom. Since pioneering the first dental flosser, patented over 40 years ago, Plackers has helped brighten the smiles of millions with our complete suite of dental solutions: We know your smile is important to you, so let us help you keep it clean and healthy!



Every once in a while one of them might break (thread comes loose from the plastic part) but for the most part, these are an easy way to floss and I use it with my 5 year old every night. She loves the different shapes and colors so that’s a plus.

Teaching your young children the importance of flossing can be quite a challenge. These flossers help encourage nightly flossing while making it easy for little hands. My kids seem to like the flavors too.

So much easier for my kid to hold than the other super flat kid floss things we were using that were thin and way too flexible. And these are way easier for my adult hands to grip and help finish up his flossing.

Makes it really easy for kids to floss. The price is not a huge bargain over retail so think about whether you want this quantity in your bathroom cabinet.

Love the scents to them. Kids will floss because they smell good. And they're small enough to fit into small mouths. The adult sized flossers are too big for my kids. These are perfect in size.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment