Thursday, May 2, 2019

Butane Lighter Air Bleed Tool Matte Red

Butane Lighter Air Bleed Tool Matte Red

Butane Lighter Air Bleed Tool Matte Red

Get rid of any makeshift bleeding tools you’re using, just get this and bring your dead torches back to life! I’ve probably saved at least $60 on new lighters just by using this little thing.

High quality works great on all my Xikar lighters

Exactly what I needed. Works great!

better than a match-stick :-)

Finally, a tool that will prevent my friend from ruining my torches every time he tries to bleed the air with whichever random household item is within reach.

I was hesitant to spend $13 on something like this but my feelings changed completely as soon as I held it in my hand. It has some weight to it, considering it’s small size, and quality control is not lacking. Im also pleased that it’s much smaller than I imagined. It’s just a few inches long, I don’t have a tape measure nearby to be exact, but it’ll fit just about anywhere. This little tool is worth every penny and I’ll probably be ordering more for gifts. I like the deep red color too. I’ll upload photos when I get home. I’m glad I got this tool. Absolutely no regrets.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I don't know how many butane lighters that I use to throw away because they stopped working, then one day while at a friends house, I noticed he was sticking something in the bottom of his lighter and some gas came out. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was bleeding the air out. He said if you don't bleed the air out, you can never get the lighter full of fuel again. Well, that was a long long time ago.

    For the last decade or so, I have been bleeding all my lighters the same way as everyone else, just sticking a pointy object in the bottom to bleed out the air. Then one day I ruined a very expensive lighter by hitting the bleed port the wrong way. I was always careful after that, but it always stuck in my mind why there wasn't a tool designed to bleed the air of lighters.

    I searched and searched and though several companies claim to offer a bleeding tool, their tools are nothing more than fancy picks or awls. Then steps in an engineering buddy that turned my thoughts into a sketch. Then I got to work on my mini lathe and after many prototypes, I hit on one that was easy to make, fully functional and everyone loved.

    This tool is designed to fit over the fill valve of your lighter and when pressed down, the air will come up through the tip and exit out of the holes near the handle.

    These body is made of 6061 aluminum, the tip is brass and it is anodized Matte Red.

    These are 100% made in the USA. Patent pending.

    1-3/8" long



    very useful,good ideal

    Nice solid construction that works flawlessly.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment