Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Refresh Celluvisc Lubricant Eye Gel, 30 Single-Use Containers, 0.01 fl oz (0.4mL) Each Sterile

Refresh Celluvisc Lubricant Eye Gel, 30 Single-Use Containers, 0.01 fl oz (0.4mL) Each Sterile

Refresh Celluvisc Lubricant Eye Gel, 30 Single-Use Containers, 0.01 fl oz (0.4mL) Each Sterile

I never thought I would find some improvement for my dry eyes. My Opthalmologist said the cause in my case was my eyelids were no longer producing enough oil. I tried several other brands of eye drops, but they were not viscous enough and in 10 minutes my eyes were dry again. I continue to use lid wipes to stimulate my lazy eyelids to get back to work. I am taking Omega-3 supplements (despite recent studies showing they are not effective in improving dry eye). I tried and gave up on the Restasis due to eye pain. But when I added these drops to my regimen, I finally started getting some relief! I use them every night before bed, since I don't care if my dreams are blurry. I wear wrap-around sunglasses outside to prevent the wind from making my eyes dry out even worse. It is worth the cost for these drops for some long awaited relief!

These are my new eye drops. So important to be preservative-free (even with Rx eye drops--be careful!) and the extra thickness of these is perfect. They don't blur my vision.
Thin drops evaporate too easily, and that tube of vaseline goop is too thick for daytime.
These are the best consistency for me.

Great product. I have been using these for about 2 yrs. I have sensitive eyes so regular eye drops with preservatives irrates my eyes.
These works great. They are very thick and moisturize my eyes well.
Because it’s thick, once it’s dry, it leaves white stuff on your face and eye lashes, so needs to be careful when cleaning up.

I have been using this product for years. I have very dry eye. This is the one and only product that makes my eyes feel comfortable. I have used many of the Refresh products and they are all good but Celluvisc is by far the best. It keeps your eyes with enough wetness that, for me, my eyes stay moist and don't itch and stops watering. I can only use no more than 2 drops in each eye. It does the trick and Refresh Celluvisc LASTS longer so you don't constantly have to put more drops in. Try it, I swear by it.

I have used Celluvisc drops for many years. My eyes are very dry and these drops are true eye savers. I like the fact that they are preservative free in single use amps, handy to throw a few into a purse. My only problem is that the product is a gel and can accumulate around eyelids. (No big deal, simply use lid cleaner to remove.) I alternate Celluvisc with a thinner product. Wish product was soothing enough for use during sleep but I use a separate eye ointment for sleep.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Long-lasting relief for dry eyes day or night
  • #1 doctor recommended artificial tear brand*
  • Soothing gel formula
  • Preservative-free for sensitive eyes
  • 30 single-use vials
  • Safe to use as often as needed
  • *inVentiv Health Research & Insights TreatmentAnswers, MAT ending October 2016

Description

Sterile single-use containers. Extra-strength relief plus protection. No preservatives. Refresh Brand is the number 1 doctor recommended. (Verispan's Physician Drug & Diagnosis Audit (PDDA) February 2000 - January 2005.) Ideal for moderate-to-severe dry eye, Refresh Celluvisc Lubricant Eye Drops soothes your eyes with a special, thicker formula that contains many of the same healthy qualities as natural tears. This effective, extra-strength eye drop is also preservative-free for sensitive eyes, and can be used as often as needed to provide 24-hour comfort. What Can Cause Dry Eye? Heating and air conditioning; Computer use and reading; Wind and sun; Certain medications; Age and certain medical conditions. Made in Ireland.



I always use regular Refresh Tears on a daily basis but sometimes my sensitive dry eyes need more especially in the winter time. This Refresh Celluvisc Lubricant Eye Gel more than does the trick. It is a gel and will blur your eyes for a while. I instill a drop in each eye and then close my eyes for about 3 minutes to let it totally be absorbed. Eyes will be blurry for a little while but definitely well worth it. Often one application does the trick but there are periods I use them twice daily for weeks on end. For me each vial has enough ointment for at least a drop in each eye twice a day. I also keep them refrigerated which makes them even more soothing. As an added detriment I also have blepharitis and when it flares up and my eyes are red with that gritty sensation and the feeling of something in the eye this gel quickly provides relief. I love Refresh products and these are a worthy step up from the regular drops when dry eye symptoms become moderate to severe. Highly recommend.

My eyes are very dry and I were constantly using regular eye drops . This product is an eye gel and contains NO harmful preservatives so it can be used as often as needed. Also comes in single use containers so that snap apart I can carry a couple in my purse or pocket. Be aware that you can’t apply this product and immediately drive. It’s not oily but does make my vision blurry for 5-10 minutes or so. My eye surgeon recommended this product to me because it has no harmful preservatives and can be used repeatedly without harmful affects. I will continue to use this product!

I had brain surgery that left nerves on one side of my face damaged. This damage caused severe dry eye conditions on that particular side. These eye drops are the only drops that give me complete relief. The only thing I do not like about them is that my vision on that side is continuously blurry due to the thickness of the drops, but I would be in more pain and discomfort if they were not available--hopefully they never change the formula. I highly recommend them. I just wish they were a little bit less expensive.

Wow these are thick and viscus. These are amazing. I chose these to help with my dry eye in the evening when I am wearing contacts to help lubricate my eyes about 30 min. before I take my contacts out and they are very amazing and slippery.

I have used these for many years. I USED to pay full price for them at the drug store, but nowadays Amazon or eBay have them at much more reasonable prices. Celluvisc Eye Gel, is thicker than Refresh Liquigel which comes in the green bottles and it will blur your vision for a while (it is great for before bed or if you have a corneal abrasion for example). It does a great job of keeping very dry or scratchy eyes lubricated throughout the day and night. I keep a bottle next to my computer stand and night stand. Great product!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment