Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Pascado women's Genuine leather tote top handle small zippered handbag purse bag

Pascado women's Genuine leather tote top handle small zippered handbag purse bag

Pascado women's Genuine leather tote top handle small zippered handbag purse bag

I really like this purse. The leather is good quality the design is simple and it is perfect size. I would have given it 5 stars but i found the shoulder strap much too long. I would recommend. And i am looking forward to my next purchase from this vendor

Love this leather purse! A great size without being to big. Lining is light beige, nice color for finding things. The little zipper inside pocket has holes and items go through.

I love everything about this bag except for the smell. I sat it out in my garage for a month before using hoping it would air out. It did to the point where I can use it, but it definitely still smells very strong when I get up close to it.

I wish the little leather ring that holds the straps together would stay in place and not slide down every time.

I would still buy it again, because I’m hopeful that the smell will eventually go away.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    100% Genuine leather
    100% handcrafted
    Dimensions :
    Top Handle style for hand carry
    Long adjustable and detachable strap , set length according to your requirement
    Zippered top closure to secure items
    Classic look with standout design
    The inner lining is made from sturdy durable cloth
    2 Small pocket inside to keep small items like lipstick, sunglasses and small cosmetics for quick access
    1 Zippered section for private items , documents etc.
    One main large center section for anything you want to keep
    Can carry mobile, small ipad ,also
    Very durable and long lasting Goat leather
    Comfortable for everyday work ,toting , party ,for girls women.
    let us know if you have any question .



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment