Thursday, June 27, 2019

0.45ACP BenShot 'Merica "Bulletproof" Rocks Glass 11oz

0.45ACP BenShot 'Merica "Bulletproof" Rocks Glass 11oz

0.45ACP BenShot 'Merica

My husband bought me a shot glass and tumbler for Christmas last year. I loved it so much I bought him a tumbler for his birthday a couple of weeks ago. In love with this glass. Looks amazing and definitely gets people asking questions. Glasses all received in perfect condition due to being well packaged and arrived in a timely manner.

Durable stoped from about 4 ft onto concrete didn’t break or crack looks great too. Will say this I use a chilling stone for my wiskey it makes for a tight fit but overall 100% good buy

Ordered the glass for my brother in law this Christmas. It's really well made and looks awesome. Delivered quickly (prime) and couldn't be happier.

This was the perfect gift for my nephew in the military, my brother who loves a unique gift and now P'm getting these for my son, who is hard to buy for and loves a conversation starter. The American flag glasses are the ones we love and adding the different bullets was a great idea.

My friend loves this glass that I gave him.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Make every drink taste like freedom The 11 oz 'merica rocks glass. American Flag and 'Merica bold and unapologetic on the front-side of our glass. #bulletproof 11oz rocks glass from the father and son team at BenShot.
    Each rocks glass is hand-sculpted to create a unique drinking masterpiece.

    • 100% MADE in the USA
    • 11oz rocks glass made from heavy, high-quality glass
    • Real Lead-free 0.45ACP bullet
    • Glasses come individually packaged (packaging is also made in the USA)
    • 'Merica and Flag on the front side of the glass
    No gunpowder or no lead, safe to use to drink.



    The best gift I have gotten for myself in a long time. Friends and I are still amazed by the design.

    Perfect Gift

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment