Tuesday, June 4, 2019

BLACK+DECKER Light 'N Easy Compact Steam Iron, Turquoise, IR1010

BLACK+DECKER Light 'N Easy Compact Steam Iron, Turquoise, IR1010

BLACK+DECKER Light 'N Easy Compact Steam Iron, Turquoise, IR1010

I always have real trouble finding an iron I like...I don't need all the bells & whistles most of the new ones have, and I don't like them to be top heavy or awkward, as I tend to tip them over (not all that coordinated, especially first thing in the morning when I do the most ironing). That said, this one does the job for me pretty well. And while I do like that there's a "door" over the opening to add water, it's still a little awkward and I spill water when I fill it. Not bad overall, though.

Better than an expensive iron I already had. The nonstick Soleplate is especially nice and the main reason I bought it, but not having controls inside the handle loop area is great also because with my other iron I would accidentally change settings ( and not even know it) by just bumping those controls. Having controls on the top is better for me.

Light and easy to use

He always irons his shirts before work and I feel he's an iron expert. I also like it as well for the light ironing i do for myself. We both approve.

Purchased for my college student daughter - good size and love the auto off feature - not too heavy & does a nice job.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • TrueGlide Nonstick Soleplate - The enhanced nonstick soleplate is engineered to glide smoothly across all types of fabrics
  • SmartSteam Technology - Take the guesswork out of ironing. SmartSteam automatically optimizes the amount of steam based on the temperature you select
  • Anti-Drip - The iron is engineered to prevent dripping by closely regulating water temperatures
  • Spray Mist - The push-button mister helps moisten fabrics to quickly smooth away deep wrinkles
  • Automatic Shutoff - For added peace of mind, the iron shuts off when left unattended for 30 seconds on its side or soleplate, and after 8 minutes on the heel rest

Description

Ironing is truly a breeze with the BLACK+DECKER Light ‘N Easy Compact Steam Iron. The heavy-duty technology inside this lightweight electric iron removes wrinkles in no time. SmartSteam Technology puts temperature and steam controls in one easy-to-use dial, giving you perfect settings for any type of fabric. Plus, the TrueGlide nonstick soleplate glides easily over fabrics, and the 3-way auto shutoff provides peace of mind with every use. Check out the Light ‘n’ Easy Compact Steam Iron, and see why BLACK + DECKER is the #1 brand in clothes irons.* *Source: NPD POS, data as of November 2016.



We love this iron it’s very affordable and serves its purpose well. We would definitely buy again!!

Ordered this while on vacation and it was perfect. Good value!

This lightweight iron is easy to use and store.

Easy to use. Makes my life easier.

Love this iron. Very easy to use and does its purpose.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment