Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Homall Gaming Office Chair Computer Desk Chair Racing Style High Back PU Leather Chair Executive and Ergonomic Style Swivel Chair with Headrest and Lumbar Support (Blue)

Homall Gaming Office Chair Computer Desk Chair Racing Style High Back PU Leather Chair Executive and Ergonomic Style Swivel Chair with Headrest and Lumbar Support (Blue)

Homall Gaming Office Chair Computer Desk Chair Racing Style High Back PU Leather Chair Executive and Ergonomic Style Swivel Chair with Headrest and Lumbar Support (Blue)

 It's pretty awesome for the price in my opinion. I enjoyed how easy it was to put it together and how comfortable it was. Total build time was about 30ish minutes, it was simple enough and everything you need is included.

Solid frame, fairly minimal padding (some brands offer more padding, but also offer to take more of your money). If you're looking to save some cash, and want something that is comfortable and quality, this chair is doing fine by me.

The arm rests are static in place, non adjustable. This may, or may not bother you. It's comfortable and serves me well. If anything changes I'll follow up about it!

I've had this chair for about a month now and these are my thoughts.

Pros:
- Easy to setup. Many reviews claimed it took them about 30 minutes, and it took me about that same amount of time. There's only a few pieces and they all fit together really well. There was one hole that was covered up by fabric, but a small incision remedied the issue.
- Comfortable. This isn't the MOST comfortable office chair I've sat in, but it IS the best at this price point. The included lumbar and head cushion are a great inclusion but are a little stiff for my taste. Probably just need to be broken in.
- Price. This chair is an insane value. Compared to other "racing" chairs I've tried, this pretty much is on par. The chair feels a little stiffer than other racing chairs, but the shape and seat feel pretty much the same.

Cons:
- Top heavy. Every now and again, I'll go to reach for something on the floor and manage to tip the chair over. This is due to its small base and larger seat. I'm a fairly clumsy person but I've never tipped an office chair before.
- Non-adjustable arm rests. It's a minor thing and for me they are at about the right height, but it would be nice to have. There are other parts of the chair that aren't adjustable, such as how far forward the backrest is, but this is the one that stands out most.

Overall, this is a good chair, but not a great chair. It meets all of my needs and works for me, but I could definitely see this not working for someone else due to the lack of adjustments in general. It definitely needs a break-in period before it starts to "feel" like an office chair, but once it gets to that point the chair is fairly comfortable for long periods of time. It's price is a major selling point and if you're looking for a "gaming" chair or just need something with a tall back like I do, this is definitely worth it.

When I was first looking at this chair I saw complaints about it being too small for "bigger guys". I'm a pretty muscular guy I'm 6 3' 230 pounds and the chair is wide enough and tall enough to support me.
-The suspension seems solid and isn't being compressed too much by my weight.
-The padding feels great, I don't feel like I'm sinking into it too much and it is soft enough so that my back doesn't get sore from long sessions.
-The levers are firm and I can easily distinguish where and when it locks into place when I lean back the chair, I can almost lean the chair completely flat and with putting all my weight back the chair remains balanced.
-The head and back lumbar support are adjustable
- The arms will fit underneath a standard size desk
As long as you take the time to slightly tighten each side before going back to tighten all the screws it will be very firm. I had a slight problem with my chair and Homall was very quick to fix it. They responded within 12 hours to help me with a part for the chair.
Overall I'm very impressed with the quality and presentation of this product, I've owned a DXRacer Chair in the past and these are just so close in comfort that I don't see a reason to spend anymore money.

Bought this gaming chair for replacing my old chair in my office. So far so good, really love it!!
Couples of pros:
1) Easy to assemble, you need about 20 minutes to put it together, the chair come with detailed user guide and necessary tools which can help you to assemble the chair more easily;
2) The leather, the inside materials, pillows are really soft and smooth, very comfortable for sitting on it; The appearance design is super cool and very modern and stylish.
3) Extreme high quality, because of the metal material support design, the chair is very heavy, which increases the stability of the chair;
4) Excellent ergonomic design, very comfortable to sit on the chair, the chair back can be put down to flat condition, because of the heavy weight, you don't need to worry about falling down when you lie down on the chair;
5) Super resealable price. Only for about 120 bucks, including the shipping fee. For such a gaming chair with high quality, good looking, good leather material, I expect it should worth like 200 bucks, but 120 bucks, I got the excellent chair. The price is super competitive!
6) some reviews mention the bad smell, but it's not even a problem, just couple days, the smell disappears.
Highly recommend it!

I previously passed on this chair for something twice the price, thinking that it would be worth the investment. I was so disappointed that I went back and ordered this chair instead and have not regretted it a moment since. Not only does this chair look better but it feels great. And for about 100$ you can't beat that. One part showed slightly scratched but I think this is a packaging/shipping issue so I won't hold it against the chair as a whole (see picture below). The parts feel sturdy and the design is better than some more expensive chairs.The wheels roll well on my carpet flooring. The construction holding the back to the base with two hinges as opposed to one I feel gives this chair more leaning capability than some others. I always feel secure no matter what angle I set the back at. This chair is the #1 best seller for a reason. It is a great bang for your buck and a non-expensive way to improve any PC gaming experience.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Selected Material:High Density shaping Foam,more comfort,anti-oxidation,elasticity resilience and service life;1.8mm thick steel frame,more sturdy and stable;Pu Leather,skin friendly and wear-resisting.
  • Upgraded Configuration:Class-3 gas lift verified by SGS,durable,reliable and supports up to 300lbs;Rubber casters,rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling.
  • Dimension:Size of Back: 22.5"X30.5"(LXW),Size of Seat: 19.8"X20.5"(LXW),Seat adjustable height:17.3-21.5 inch.
  • Multi-Function:360 Degree Swivel and Multi-direction Wheels,Load Capacity:300-pound maximum weight capacity.Recline function;Between 90 - 180 degree.Rocking function:chair can rock back and forth when you adjust the knob beneath the seat.
  • Warranty Policy:free exchange for installation problems, damage and missing parts within1 year. We are glad to exchange your replacement or refund your money if you don't like the chair your purchase within 1 month.

Description


Description:
This Homall gaming chair well supports shoulders, neck and head with its extended long chair back. It's comfortable due to the perfect ergonomic design and high quality PU leathery

Specification: 
90-180 degrees tilt
adjustable height gas-spring cylinder 
Foot rest padding design.
smooth-rolling color caster wheels
high quality PU leather
Headrest pillow and lumbar cushion included 
maximum weight capacity :300 lbs 
Assembly required.

Dimension: 
Sitting height: 17.3-21.3 inch 
Backrest dimension: 23.2"X32.2"(LXW) 
*Notice:assembly instruction attached, easy installation in 30 minutes.



Update: received some replacement parts, arrived early and good package going. Very very pleased with their prompt and efficient customer service!

Homall executive swivel leather gaming chair
Received early.. bonus, packaging fine.. outside cardboard box ripped a little, all parts included. I wanted a high back gaming chair for my son. I liked the black and white combo. Amazon gave this fairly good reviews and a best seller, and for the price it seemed like a good deal-$109. Fairly easy to put together, I helped my son and it took less than an hour. All our nuts and bolts lined up fine and wheels fit fine. Seems like a hard or a stiff design, but doesn't feel that uncomfortable when sitting. My son is 6'4- 185 lbs and he says it's ok for him.
Update...Customer service was excellent, in regards to sending out some replacement parts.

A great chair for gaming or general work at a desk for the price. The back is fully adjustable and can recline back a full 90°. The arm rests are alright and are a little squeaky, but do not need to be attached. The lever to lower and raise the chair is partially blocked by the left arm rest, but is still usable.

The lumbar support and head rest are a great addition, though I find myself removing the lumbar support and just keeping the head rest. Mine arrived with a minor, but permanent stain on the upper back part, but nothing I can't deal with.

Though this is my first high-end chair and I have no higher-end product to compare it to, this is definitely worth the price based on my experience with it. It is easy to assemble and a must-have for anyone still using a regular office chair. The flaws I noticed are rather small in my opinion and this is still a great buy.

Love it still. Bought another for home. A little bit of wear on it but I sit in this 40 to 50 hours a week. Lumbar support is a back saver. I've tightened the bolts a few times just to keep it solid, but I keep the included tool in the lumbar pillow so it's easy.

And it can do this!

UPDATE:
My second chair arrived, and putting it together, one of the screws mounting the back rest on the seat completely froze up and began to strip. After several attempt the provided tool was mostly stripped and I resorted to a drill. Luckily this worked, but be warned. Putting this chair together can be a little bit of a challenge.

Box arrived before estimated date, and was well packed. The high back was one of the reasons to purchase, the ability to lean back 150 degrees was icing on the cake.

If there's a version of the chair with a wider base, I'll be glad to buy it, and give this one to my son. It fits well, I just prefer a slightly bit more side to side when sitting. Definitely snug and gripping like a sports car seat.

And if there's an upgrade to swap out the arms for ones that fold up, I'll consider it. I did swap out the wheels for roller blade office chair replacement wheels, since they roll better, and would be even less likely to mark up a wood floor.

Outside of the above very minor items (base & arm rests), the chair is very comfortable and was easy to assemble. I think I only checked the instructions for the pictures once or twice; not saying that it should be intuitive, just saying that I didn't have any issues just using the tool provided, and putting it together.

I had a low budget, was looking for a chair with a high back that had multiple positive reviews from multiple sources outside of Amazon, and it came down between this chair and another office chair with only a $30 difference in price. This chair exceeded my expectations and was ever so slightly away from 100% perfect.

I may get one of those gel seat cushions in the near future, but outside of that, this chair will be my chair for the next couple of years or so. Of course, if durability or other tweaks to the chair happen, I'll be sure to update this review.

I consider this the best starter racing style gaming chair you can get. They are all about the same size, so if you're on the fence and want to try it out before dumping a lot of money on a chair, I think this is a 5 star chair for that.

Overall I think these are also a bit better than the Amazon Basics mid-back or high back chairs, and I consider leather, even PU leather, much better to sit on than the mesh chairs that are popular. The problem with PU is it will always peel, there's no way around that, and it's only going to really last a few years. Mesh will last a bit longer maybe but isn't really that comfortable.

The super expensive office chairs that I've had at work I don't think are at all worth it. But even if you think they are, they are just a lot more expensive.

This chair is easy to put together, it takes about 20-30 minutes max and everything is easy to tighten with the included allen wrench. The covers you have to screw in, and I might recommend a regular screwdriver, especially for the deeper holes. There is no hole on the seat cushion for those cover screws, but you don't really need any since the screws are shallow and will screw into the brackets anyway.

The chair does smell. Some of it is probably polyurethane and some of it is probably the off-gassing. I'm sure it will go away after a bit, but be prepared for that. Some of the surfaces are also a little dusty, but I used a simple multi-purpose cleaner spray and it came right off.

Chair tilts a little backwards, but when you sit on it, it feels straight so I guess that's just how it's supposed to be. The back rest has a tilt/recline feature, which you activate with a lever on the right side almost exactly like a car seat does.

The included lumbar and neck pillows are filled with some cheap cushion material and covered also in PU leather. The higher end chairs will give you velour covered memory foam. You can also buy those for $30-50 if you really want to as well.

I would say if you like this style of chair, the next real upgrades are real grain leather and Napa leather options. That will set you back $500+ and $700+ and you can really only get them from Noble Chairs or Secretlab. I plan to do this for the Napa at some point, albeit they are out of stock, and chances are the price will get closer to $1k. I am not fully sure if those will last longer either, you might just be better off buying this chair every few years instead.

As I wrote above, PU chairs are all pretty much the same. The material really doesn't change. They all seemingly use a nylon base, PU leather, steel frame and foam for the cushions. This chair says it uses a shaping sponge, while the others say they use cold cured foam. The cold cured foam maybe is a step above, and the velour with memory foam pillows probably are too, but I'm not sure that it's worth the $300+ most of the gaming racing chairs charge. I seriously think once you start going above this price point at $100-120 or so, the next upgrade has got to be in the upholstery, and nothing else really will matter as much.

Overall I'd give this chair a solid 3 or 4, but for the right person it's a 5. That's the problem with the rating system, I don't know exactly what you personally are looking for. An inexpensive chair that will last a couple of years or more and is in this style, it's a 5 easily. If you're looking for really high quality, and it's just a step for you, maybe it's a 3 or 4. But at this price point I can't justify anything below 5 stars, so I give it a 5, and I urge people that want to try this style out to seriously consider grabbing this one first, if they can't test out a higher priced chair for awhile and don't feel comfortable just dropping a higher price amount without testing something.

Edit 1 Week: Smell was really terrible for the first 2-3 days, but then faded and is fine/gone now. Might not be a bad idea to let this air out a few days somewhere.

The arms got wobbly and I had to re-tighten the bolts. I had to do this two times. Not sure if this will be a continuing issue or not.

I'm still undecided whether I will stick with this or go for a better leather version. I really don't want to get another PU version, so for that I'll probably stick with this. But if I see a good deal on the real leather and napa leather options I'm leaning towards getting that, and giving this one to someone else as a gift.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment