Monday, June 24, 2019

Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper, 48 Double Rolls = 96 Regular Rolls

Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper, 48 Double Rolls = 96 Regular Rolls

Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper, 48 Double Rolls = 96 Regular Rolls

The Charmin brand is nice and soft. The marketing and packaging is off. I purchased Double Rolls in a higher quantity this time around because I like the band. I was charged for Double Rolls and received single rolls. The packaging is wrong and says Double Roll when it is clearly Not. I hope this is rectified In the near future so I don't have to spend my money elsewhere. I have uploaded pics for reference.

I am not going to praise toilet paper per se. Know what I'm saying? Walmart started carrying the jumbo rolls of this toilet paper that do not fit into the dispensers at home so I started buying the product on Amazon like I do every product Walmart discontinues or has spotty availability.

This product is one I love and buy often. This past event was remarkable for the package being very damaged, but the toile paper was not in terrible shape. I hope Amazon figures out how to prevent the box from being damaged in the future. I was unable to find any way to report this directly to Amazon.

I think the ultra soft is stronger than the ultra strong and softer. I prefer the mega roll than just the double rolls. But they still last long and you don't need as much as other brands. Use to use angel soft brand for years and years but decide to give this a good and now I'm hooked. Work from home so use a lot of tp all day. And a roll last a long time.

Like the softness and will always buy Charmin toilet tissue. The seller listed it correctly and it arrived as promised. I just have a problem with Charmin's many choices. I've only once purchased online the box of Charmin that I really wanted; the Ultra Soft and Mega rolls! Even thought it's convenient to order online, In the future I will purchase at a brick and mortar store - so I can be sure to get the Mega and Ultra Soft.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pack contain 48 Rolls (4 Packs of 12 Double Roll - 142 sheets per roll) of Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper
  • 1 Charmin Double Roll = 2 Regular Rolls based on number of sheets in Charmin Regular Roll bath tissue
  • Charmin's softest 2-ply toilet paper ever made
  • The softer way to get clean and use less vs. the leading bargain brand
  • More absorbent and you can use less vs. the leading bargain brand.Area per roll (sq. ft.):278

Description

Charmin Ultra Soft is our softest toilet paper ever so it is harder than ever to resist! It is 2X more absorbent and you can use less versus the leading bargain brand. Also, Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper is 2-ply and septic-safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper really Enjoy the Go!



Soft, absorbent, reasonable price -- what more can a frugal 82 year old codger want in toilet paper?

My guests seem happy as well.

Robert C. Ross
February 2019

Convenient to have this is subscribe and save, as it's the same thing I get at the store. I actually like that it comes in four individual packages, it's easier to store and have in different closets throughout the house.

Like to keep the pantry stocked. Nothing worse than running out of toilet paper. Have bought this several times and will continue to purchase.

It is very soft and my favorite part is the dotted tear line... instead of it being straight across it curves up and down.. love it lol

It is soft and thick which is nice because you don't have to use as much. I was a little disappointed in the size because I thought the rolls were a little bit thicker than what they were.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment