Saturday, July 6, 2019

Command Large Utility Hooks, Decorate Damage Free, (GP003-7NA)

Command Large Utility Hooks, Decorate Damage Free, (GP003-7NA)

Command Large Utility Hooks, Decorate Damage Free, (GP003-7NA)

I set up curtains in my apartment with these hooks. I can't believe how strong they are. I'll definitely be buying more of these.

Used to hang a wall organizer that was meant to go over the door. Worked perfectly. In the middle of a mombrain episode, I did mess up and hang one of the things upside down. Double check that you are sticking the backs on correctly. I hope they do not fall anytime soon, but if they do I will update.

Here are the organizers: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0058CT268

Let me know if you have any questions.

EDIT FEB 2019 - These are still hanging up and working for us. The holes in my photos are about 1/2" and the hooks fit. As noted by a commenter, the hooks do not fit smaller grommets at 3/8".

The hooks work great. We used them to hang room darkening grommet curtains in my son's college dorm. If you want to do the same, measure your window, choose grommet curtains that fit your window dimensions, position the curtains above the window, place hooks to line up with grommets, and hang curtains by the grommets. This was the best and cheapest solution that actually worked for putting curtains up in the dorm.

I needed something to keep the kids bags handy but off the floor & the command 3M large hook is working swell.

My photo depicts a checker pattern backpack hanging on the command 3M large hook. You can see next to it a different brand and it's teeny tiny little hook. I followed the instructions for the command 3M hook (as well as the other hook).

The command 3M hook is adhering very nicely to the wall. The other hook appears to be peeling yet I'm not sure whether it will peel off or not. I do know that the other brand does not look as friendly two backpacks or coats as the command hook. My kiddo has a couple lbs of books in her bag. The large 3M was the perfect size for our backpacks. Though I wish they weren't so pricey.

I will likely use these hooks for other things

I picked up a pack of Large hooks and a pack of Medium hooks to use on the back of my pantry door to hold my various Swiffer cleaning tools, and they work like a charm! They stick very well to the smooth wooden door and have been up for quite a while without falling off yet. I firmly believe that Command hooks are one of the best ideas ever, and I am very glad they have such a large assortment of sizes for almost anything you need to hang up.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • INCLUDES - 7 Large, white Command Utility Hooks and 12 Large Command Strips; 1 hook holds up to 5 lbs
  • DAMAGE-FREE ORGANIZATION- Say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls, doors, cabinets, or closets; Command Hooks by 3M are easy to use and help keep your walls looking beautiful
  • NO TOOLS REQUIRED- Hang clipboards, brushes, dog leashes, kitchen utensils, and accessories where you want without nails or a hammer
  • STRONG AND VERSATILE- Command Utility Hooks hold strongly on a variety of indoor surfaces including painted walls, finished wood, glass, tile, metal, and other smooth surfaces
  • REMOVES CLEANLY- Reorganize when inspiration strikes; These wall hooks leave no sticky adhesive behind; Perfect to use inside cabinets and closets, in your college dorm, apartment, home, and office

Description

Life is easier when everything has its place. Organize your home damage-free with Command Utility Hooks. Command Hooks let you hang what you want, where you want, without the hassle of tools and nails. Command Strips hold strongly on a variety of smooth, finished surfaces, and these adhesive hooks remove cleanly with no sticky residue or damage left behind. Now you can organize your home or office just the way you want with Command Utility Hooks.



So I use an LV Speedy bag on a daily basis and have no drawer space in my office. I hate leaving it out on the desk and it really does take up too much space. I read the weight capacity and decided to give this hook a try to use under my desk so I can hang my purse. I was skeptical but as you can see in the picture it really works. It offers privacy and frees up space.

Easy to install, work on textured surfaces, and instantly added a hanging solution so I didn't have to trip over my wife's purses. Bonus that it's a cheap solution that works. I didn't know when I purchased that they were designed to be easily removable, too.

I've found that they do hold more than their suggested weight limit, but I wouldn't want to hang from it or anything. Great for winter coats, leather jackets, or purses.

Very easy to use and pretty sturdy. I used them to hang up some of the most used pots/pans, as I've little storage options in my kitchen. Worked great. Now when I'm done washing them, they're put away instead of taking up space on my stovetop. Yayyy!!

I've been using Command hooks for many years and I rarely have any of the troubles others sometime mention with the adhesive on these hooks. They stick and stay stuck to all the surfaces, including a shelf, a caddy, and several hooks in my shower, when I follow the instructions exactly as described and size the hook or hooks to the weight required to hold. If I'm in doubt I do sometimes use a piece of high gloss cellophane tape if the surface is textured, like some refrigerator finishes, beforehand.

Command Picture Hanging Strips work beautifully to hold a fluorescent light strip under my upper kitchen cabinet over the kitchen sink. Using several strips along the length of the light holds it so securely there's no danger of accidentally pulling off the light strip if you turn to walk away while pressing the light switch to the off position. I speak from experience. lol

The only crash I've ever had occurred when the adhesive on the three 15 lb total capacity hooks that had been holding up a 12 lb hardwood cutting board for months softened in the summer heat when I didn't realize how hot it had actually become in my kitchen. Using the a/c has prevented that problem from happening again.

I've noticed that more care has to be taken when removing strips that have dried out a bit since they tend to break instead of coming off smoothly.

But most importantly, hang on to the hook itself with your other hand when removing the adhesive strip beneath it or suffer the pain of a slingshot strike when the hook under tension suddenly loosens and strikes the hand you're pulling with. Not nice! If you don't I guarantee you won't make that mistake again.

Good luck! I hope you have the success I've had using Command Hooks and various hangers over the years in every room of my home!

It holds! I used two of the three to hang a lid organizer on my cupboard door. It has held them now for almost a month, no signs of falling off!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment