Saturday, June 29, 2019

Clothes Clip – Cinch Together Your Dress, Sweater, Cardigan or Other Clothing - Handmade Rose Design

Clothes Clip – Cinch Together Your Dress, Sweater, Cardigan or Other Clothing - Handmade Rose Design

Clothes Clip – Cinch Together Your Dress, Sweater, Cardigan or Other Clothing - Handmade Rose Design

I wasn't sure what to expect but the idea of this clasp intrigued me enough to purchase. Every time I wear it, people ask about it. It is a beautiful piece as even the picture on the page does not do it justice! The best part is that I bought it for cardigans, but it works just as well on some of my loose fitting shirts and dresses. Lastly, It's on my list to purchase more for those in my community of friends and family. Thank you for such an awesome product!

A little bigger than I thought. It came unclipped a few times too but to be fair, I was rather drunk and animated

I bought this for my girlfriend because she had bought a dress that she really liked but was a little too flowy and unflattering. I gave it to her to cinch the dress and add a little flair. She loved it. The only complaint she had was that she would've liked a more nautical theme because she was cinching a summer only dress. A sea turtle or a dolphin might be a better touch when you're cinching sun dresses and cover ups as you transition from beach wear to beach side dinners

Quality product! Very well made and easy to use. This will not damage clothing at all.

This clip is about 3 inches from side to side. It is approximately 1 inch (or a little less) for the flower in the center. It seems to be a very sturdy piece. The clips are easy to open and close. I don't often need a sweater clip, but it is cute for a gathering clip in the back of a blouse or dress.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Add some vintage style to your wardrobe with our handmade clothes clips

    It's the finishing touches that can really set off an outfit which is why we have taken great care to design and make our own range of clothing clips.

    Choose this stunning rose design as a cinch clip for sweaters, dresses, cardigans, shirts, blouses and coats. The opportunities are endless, whatever ever you are wearing.

    Attention to detail

    With each of our cardigan clips made by hand in the USA, we have concentrated on delicate designs and robust structure. This cardigan clasp is silver in color with dark undertones to provide an elegant and sophisticated look.

    Superior workmanship

    This sweater clasp features a plastic insert on the inner clip so it can maintain a strong hold without damaging or catching on your clothing.

    Perfect for all occasions

    Accessorize your outfit perfectly with our rose clothing cinch, the perfect jewelry item that not only cinches in your clothing but it looks elegant too. Create a more defined waist in a shirt or dress or use it to fasten your cardigan or coat in a more vintage way.

    Please explore our range of handmade cinch clips. With 20+ designs to choose from, you'll be spoiled for choice!



    I received my clip with the dark rose pattern. It looks nice and is well made. I plan to use it to pinch some of my large, loose fitting shirts together in the back so they are a little more form fitting. It’s perfect because it’s small. I’ve tried others that don’t work as well for this purpose because they are too long which require a tighter pinch. The dark rose pattern should go with most of my shirts. I haven’t used it yet because I just got it but I’m hoping it’s delicate enough not to crush my more delicate shirts. I think it will be fine because it has plastic lining between the clamps (unlike my other ones).

    I've been searching for a sweater clip that will hold some of my fancier sweaters closed within harming the fabric in any manner. I wanted the sweater clip to have both a great design and also be beautiful in and of itself. This Handmade Rose Design clothes and sweater clip is fantastic. It's just what I've been looking for. Thank you for offering this product at such a great price. I highly recommend it!

    Lightweight accessory with a strong clasp. Using this to hold together a T-shirt weight knit "open front cardigan" layered over another lightweight knit. Works great. Light enough not to drag down the fine material yet the plastic-lined clasp is very strong. No worries about losing it or having it give up. Would probably work just fine on much more substantial and thicker materials. The rose is quite pretty while being understated. The entire clasp measures 3 1/4" long by 3/4" wide.

    Just received the Rose clasp. Very pretty and just the right size. I used it on a black wrap cardigan at work. I like that the teeth are plastic so it will not snag or tear delicate sweaters. I work with three other ladies and all three liked the clasp. I think that this line would make nice stocking stuffers.

    The sweater clips are classy & keep sweaters & cardigans from falling off the shoulder. So I don't have to keep pulling & tugging to keep it in place. I always get compliments when I wear it.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment