Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Command Jumbo Canvas Hanger, 1-Hook, 4-Large Strips (17045-ES)

Command Jumbo Canvas Hanger, 1-Hook, 4-Large Strips (17045-ES)

Command Jumbo Canvas Hanger, 1-Hook, 4-Large Strips (17045-ES)

If you've ever applied a command strip product, the process is the same: Super easy. An extra command strip is included in case you need a redo. Be sure to hold firm for 30 seconds then wait the full 60 minutes before hanging your canvas, especially if it is heavy or you are applying on a heavier textured surface. My only complaint would be the lack of any sort of leveling. If your canvas frame isn't perfectly straight, or you eyeball and don't get the mount perfectly level, you'll have to pull the command strip and start over. I guess you could always file down the teeth.
Overall I'm happy with the two I purchased. I believe they are 0.5" thick. They do stick out about 0.25" using a 0.75" thick frame, but it's not terribly noticeable.

I purchased 2 of these for use on a 2 painting series in my living room. As usual, the hangers were no problem hanging & adhering. I have textured walls & I have found out it is best to put the glue strip on the wall first & attach the hook after I've pushed the strip into the crevices. I have only had one hook ever give out, & that was because my husband didn't know the weight limit.
These work really well with a deep canvas, even though they didn't look like they could possibly work. I'm buying a few more for other canvases soon.

They work like they're supposed to.

My only issue, which is probably more my problem (or the panel art's problem) than the product's, is the difficulty in lining up the hangers at the correct height and getting them centered and level when mounting panel art.

If they could include some kind of cheat sheet or demo beyond the obvious "stick one side of the sticky thing to the mount and the other side to the wall," it would have 5 stars.

We have an old house with plaster walls. These (and other command products) work fantastic for keeping everything up without the need to put holes in the plaster, especially since finding a stud is made more difficult with the layer of lath and we prepare to use toggle bolts to hang anything over 5 lbs. The only way these products could be better would be if they came with more command tabs so you've got a little more wiggle room when it sticks to the wall less than straight.

Moving into a new place and making photos I took into canvasses to brighten up the walls a bit. These are excellent and work perfectly as long as you, pretty much, follow the instructions. I didn't do the rubbing alcohol prep, but only because my walls were freshly painted and therefore clean. I would definitely wait the minimum hour before hanging anything though. I used 2 for my biggest canvas and 1 for the others.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Damage-free hanging
  • Holds strongly, removes cleanly
  • Weight capacity: 5-pounds
  • Package contents: 1-canvas hanger, 4-strips
  • Color: white

Description

Command canvas picture hangers make hanging your canvas prints, paintings and decorations quick and easy. Once the canvas hanger is installed on your wall, simply place your canvas picture on the canvas hanger and you are done! the small sawtooth ridge on the canvas hanger Grips into the canvas frame, or stretcher bar, providing extra grip and security. Best of all, when you are ready to take down or move your canvas pictures, they come off cleanly - no nail holes or sticky residue. Command canvas picture hangers are available in size large which hold most canvas pictures up to 18 inch x 24 inch and 3 pounds and size jumbo which hold most canvas pictures up to 24 inch x 36 inch and 5 pounds.



I used multiples, even though they supposedly aren't necessary, for my favorite painting to hang in my apartment. I didn't want to take the chance of coming home to find my painting damaged. They were easy to install and have been holding the canvas on the wall very well. I definitely recommend following the directions and letting them set before hanging anything on them for further security. I have purchased more for my smaller paintings as well.

We made canvases at wine and paint class, and I wanted to display them in our home. This was perfect. It just required peeling off a couple stickers, attaching the hanger to the wall, waiting a couple hours for it to set, and then hanging the canvas. It has held up very well, and I will purchase more of these in the future when hanging unframed canvases.

I had a very wide warped canvas painting hanging around the house for years because I couldn't find a good solution for hanging. Popped 2 of these up with very little effort and they worked great, not to mention I didn't have to worry about damaging the plaster in my apartment! Had one extra to hang another painting too. I much prefer these over the velcro command strips for canvases and will use these from now on.

So glad I discovered these canvas hangers on Amazon. It was exactly what I needed to hang canvas art on the marble tile walls in my bathroom. I used the Jumbo size for hanging a 36x24" canvas with no problem at all. Great problem solver for me!

It has been about two weeks and the canvas print is up. I had no idea those existed but I am glad I discovered them on Amazon. I have since reordered.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment