Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Conair Turbo Extreme Steam Hand Held Fabric Steamer, Purple-Amazon Exclusive, Plum

Conair Turbo Extreme Steam Hand Held Fabric Steamer, Purple-Amazon Exclusive, Plum

Conair Turbo Extreme Steam Hand Held Fabric Steamer, Purple-Amazon Exclusive, Plum

I bought this 3 months ago, and I love it! My teenagers love it too. It is super easy to use, easy to fill, and works perfect! It has ironed every piece of clothing great. I have not been disappointed at all. I did a lot of research on hand held steamers before I bought it. It works better than the reviews. I was afraid it would be heavy, or bulky, it's not. I suggest putting the item on a hanger, and steam away! I haven't tried it on curtains, or linens yet, but I am sure it would be great for that too.

Ready quickly and does a great job. Lives up to high expectations. Love that I can set it down. The amount of steam is good. Haven't reached for the iron since it got this steamer

Heats up quickly and gets the wrinkles out quickly. Very powerful. I thought it might be too heavy but it is not. Love it.

Best steamer I have ever owned. I switched from a large floor model to this one, hesitant that it would be able to do the job, boy was I wrong, this little bundle is powerful, and does a much better job than my professional floor model. It is also compact encough that I can travel with it.

This is the best household gadget I've discovered in years. I just moved into an old house. I had to trash all the drapes, which had accumulated twenty years of dust and grease from cooking, and buy and install new drapes. But the new drapes were all wrinkly, and I needed to get them unwrinkled.

So I did some research, spent more, and got more. This is a super hand held steamer. I got the wrinkles out of my drapes, and can even de-wrinkle my favorite cotton t-shirts. It takes longer than ironing them, but it's safer for me because I'm not that good at ironing, and for every four or five wrinkles I iron out, I accidentally iron another one back in. This can't happen with this steamer.

Three very minor drawbacks. First, it goes through water fast on "turbo" mode (but turbo mode gets the wrinkles out of the drapes.) I have to fill it often, and I use water from my drinking water supply, because my pipes are in bad shape and I don't want to introduce particles into the mechanism.

Second, it can get heavy after many continual minutes of holding it up to drapes when they're new and wrinkled, or cotton, which requires a lot of heat to de-wrinkle.

Third, the power indicator light requires one to look directly at it from the front of the unit. You cannot see this steamer is powered on or off by look at it from any angle. In other words, you can only see that it's "ready" to steam when the steam is pointed at your eyeballs. That to me is a minor but avoidable design flaw.

But if you've got new drapes, and you want a steamer you can hold in your hand and put on a shelf, I think this is possibly the best one out there, and worth the extra money compared to cheaper brands.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Instantly release wrinkles, refresh upholstery, and give garments a professional, fresh-pressed look with the powerful Conair Turbo Extreme Steam Handheld Fabric Steamer
  • Aluminum plate for professionally-pressed results without an iron; built-in creaser for perfectly crisp pleats & folds
  • Fast 40-second heat-up time
  • 2 steam output settings: Standard and Turbo
  • 7. 3-Ounce water tank for up to 15 minutes of continuous steam
  • Powerful 1550 Watts
  • User friendly garment steamer with stand-up design
  • 3-in-1 attachments included: silicone band pulls fabric taut for easier steaming; delicate fabric spacer protects fragile fabrics and trims; bristle brush loosens fibers to let steam reach deeper

Description

Introducing the Conair Turbo Extreme Steam Handheld Fabric Steamer / Garment Steamer with powerful turbo extreme steam. Advanced steam technology is driven by an exclusive 1550 watt steam generator, which provides hot steam and fast results. Just press Turbo to supercharge this garment steamer to instantly release wrinkles, refresh upholstery, and give garments a professional and fresh-pressed look.  With a 40 second heat up and 2 settings, this powerful Conair fabric steamer is able to provide up to 15 minutes of steam time. The 3-in-1 attachment has a silicone band to pull fabric taut for easier steaming, a delicate fabric spacer to protect fragile fabric and trims, and a bristle brush to loosen fibers and let steam reach deeper areas. Instantly release wrinkles, refresh upholstery, and give garments a professional, fresh-pressed look with the powerful Conair Turbo Extreme Steam Handheld Fabric Steamer.



This works fast heats quickly with No Drips on your clothing. It is a little heavy, but as long as it does the job quickly your not holding it that long. Yes it doesn't hold a lot of water, but it is a Hand Held steamer!

I had a Jiffy steamer forever until it started dripping on my clothes every time I used it. Last year I bought a new Jiffy steamer (brand new it was dripping and the company's answer didn't solve it). This little steamer had more steam for faster job. and no spitting. Who wants to steam an item to use immediately and have wet spots on it.
This was the answer and I'm happy I chose it.

Overall a very good, compact steamer. Works as you would expect. Only two complaints: (1) pretty expensive, and (2) depending on how hard the water you're using is, there can be some mineral buildup that is a little hard to clean.

Great product. I used it to remove wallpaper. It worked better than any wallpaper specific product.

Wonderful little steamer! Tired of lugging out an iron and board so I tried this steamer. My daughter needed to iron several tablecloths, so we tried it out on them, fantastic! Wrinkles just disappeared. On the heavier fabrics it takes a few seconds longer, but that is no issue.

works pretty good but not great

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment