Monday, June 3, 2019

grow. dammit. Metal Garden Stake

grow. dammit. Metal Garden Stake

grow. dammit. Metal Garden Stake

Christmas gift for my mom. She loved it. Made with real metal (really rusted). The words were very cleanly cut as well.

It’s much rustier than it looks in the photos here. But it’s really cute and sturdy.

What can I say? This is just awesome. It’s so cute, so funny, and my mother-in-law absolutely loved it! She loves to garden, but she tends to kill all her plants, so the rest of the family especially got a kick out of it.

Arrived promptly and as pictured. Made a great gift for my garden-loving father. Looks charming in his flower beds!

Great sign for our garden. Put together well, I'm sure it will last a long time.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Problem area in your garden? Black thumb? Here's the sign for you! The face of this "grow. dammit." stake is cut from steel about as thick as a nickel -- sturdy yet lightweight! This great metal stake is easy to add to a large planter or place anywhere in the landscape or garden. The face of the metal stake is 8" wide and overall the stake is roughly 20" tall. Please note that this item is made of naturally rusted steel. Irregular colors are to be expected, and with time outdoors the entire item will turn a golden rusty brown. Rusted steel can stain fabrics and leave residue on your hands. Please be aware that the item may have sharp edges. Gardening gloves are recommended. This item is not intended as an indoor product. Looking for a larger size? Click on the "81 Metal Art" link above the photo to view all items. We also sell this in two larger sizes! 100% made in USA and made to last!



    Cute sign for our garden. Looks exactly as described.

    Bought this as a gift for my grandma. It was a hit- it got a great laugh from everyone present and is exactly the quality I'd hoped for. Very nice job. My only qualm is that I wish it had a comma instead of a period after grow. However, I knew that before I bought it and went with it anyway.

    Great for the bush in my yard that doesn’t like to grow leaves!

    heavy duty, nice, rustic... as u can see.. IT WORKED!!! The words of encouragement I believe have directly affected my plants attitudes towards life!

    fun item for my hard working dad

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment