Monday, June 24, 2019

InterDesign PEVA Liner, Plastic Shower use Alone or with Fabric Curtain-Set of 4, Standard, White

InterDesign PEVA Liner, Plastic Shower use Alone or with Fabric Curtain-Set of 4, Standard, White

InterDesign PEVA Liner, Plastic Shower use Alone or with Fabric Curtain-Set of 4, Standard, White

If you need a convenient, inexpensive way to wrap up a "contract," then there's no better way than this unassuming shower liner. Lightweight yet sturdy, this mildew-resistant hero wraps around an unconscious object almost effortlessly, while keeping any potential evidence from spilling out. 5/5 would recommend to any "cleaner."

Oh, and it probably makes a good shower curtain, too.

Excellent shower liner for the price. I do not wash my shower liners, I replace them every 3-6 months. This one holds up great. It is not the thickest BUT is not as thin as what people are writing about in these reviews. The magnets at the bottom work perfect to hold in place. The pre cut holes at the top of the liner do not have the silver rings for support but I have had no issues with it ripping off. I do not have children pulling on them or pulling them from right to left though lol. I love these liners and will continue to use them as long as they sell them. EXCELLENT price at $5 each and free shipping!!

This liner is pretty thin but not so much that it is an issue. I found it easy to put up and I have seen a few reviews that said something about the flimsy material or whatever... I don't feel like that is an issue, but I suppose others might. Mine sticks to my shower fine and does just what it needs to to line the shower and avoid water everywhere.
he liner I received does not feel like a trash bag or bunch of plastic bags, it has a nice semi-thick feel to it. It feels like an above ground pool liner, the plastic material. As far as installing it, i.e. putting the shower rings through the plastic holes, I guess more people need to experience the idea of "arm day". I have plastic rings I use right now and, yes not all of the plastic holes were punched out, the hole was there but I had to pierce through the plastic, it took almost no effort or strength. I've bought tons of liner at this price, and way more expensive than this one, and had to as well, pop the plastic middles out of the hole. The magnets in the bottom corners of the liner are a nice touch as well. It makes so a draft doesn't come into my shower as often.

I've been using this white shower liner for months now and I have to say - it really does what it says it'll do, which is keeping mildew off. All my prior shower liners gotten mildew at a certain point so I had to trash them and for the price of this InterDesign liner, it's definitely worth it. Although the material could be slightly nicer, the installation was easy.

I actually don’t use it as shower curtain but a room divider for the loft i’m living in. The quality is good and it’s not completely transparent which protects my privacy. It’s much cheaper than some curtain designed as room dividers, besides you won’t need to but curtain rod. Some hooks hooked to the roof should be enough if you don’t need to open it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • VERSATILE: Use alone or with a fabric shower curtain to keep water from splashing onto your bathroom floor
  • REINFORCED GROMMETS: Grommets are suitable for S hooks, shower rings, and other shower curtain hooks for easy hanging
  • STABILITY: Magnets at the bottom hem provide weight and stability to ensure the liner stays in place
  • EASY CARE: Machine washable and quick-drying for your convenience
  • PACK OF 4: Ideal 72" x 72" size suits all typical bathtubs and showers, on rounded or straight curtain rods

Description

Upgrade your bathroom with the iDesign PEVA Shower Curtain Liner! The PEVA material is mold and mildew resistant, water-repellent, odorless for your convenience. The curtain even has magnets at the bottom hem to provide weight and stability and keep the liner in place! Use alone or with a fabric shower curtain to keep water from splashing onto your bathroom floor. When it's time to refresh, simply wipe with water and mild soap to clean. The ideal 72" x 72" size fits many showers and bathtubs. Set of four for use throughout your home. With iDesign by , you can #Live Simply every day.



I was surprised at how soft and how nice this curtain draped, right out of the package! Plus there was no smell that you often get with plastic items. Ive used this curtsin often and have found no complaints about it. I was also surprised to note there were also magnets in the center, as well as on the sides of the curtain, to help it stick to the sdides of the tub during a shower.

I needed an extra long shower curtain for a free standing shower I have in my master bath. This shower curtain seems to work pretty well. The curtain dimensions are as advertised and as far as I can tell so far (3-4 weeks of use) there is no mildew growing on the curtains (I do use a shower spray after pretty much every shower though). It is easy to install curtain rings on this curtain and there are magnets on the bottom so that you can keep it weighted down slightly and attach it to wall magnets if the steam from the shower makes it move around too much.

Overall I am quite pleased with this shower curtain. It keeps water from getting everywhere in my bathroom and seems to be fairly mildew resistant. Great!

This is my 2nd one. The 1st one is still in good shape at least 5 years later but I moved and just decided to leave the old for the new owners.
It is an excellent liner, doesn't stain and stays down to keep the water in the tub.
Highly recommend it.

After looking at get a shower liner at the department stores and big box stores I decided to check Amazon and these to be cheaper options. This liner works great. Its made well and its not to thin. I think it was better some of the other liner I found at the store.

When its time to replace this one, I will get another one. I highly recommend this liner.

The product arrived timely and is currently being used. I have not experienced any problems with it so far. It works well in the shower, but is a little longer than I anticipated. It seems to be doing the job I bought it for and would recommend it for purchase.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment