Friday, June 28, 2019

Locsanity Hair Lock Tool Dreadlocks Sisterlocks Crochet Microlocks Interlock Dreads Loc Tool

Locsanity Hair Lock Tool Dreadlocks Sisterlocks Crochet Microlocks Interlock Dreads Loc Tool

Locsanity Hair Lock Tool Dreadlocks Sisterlocks Crochet Microlocks Interlock Dreads Loc Tool

I received two hair tools in the mail. It fit nicely in my hand, and seems to be made of quality metal. The little bag is nice so the tools don't get loss. I used it right away, my only complaint is the slot is a little small, but it's well worth the money.

The tool and bag arrived quickly. Watching You Tube tutorial helps. The beautiful sack that comes with the tool is nice. The pictures are misleading. You only get one tool, which is the reason for a less than perfect rating.

Great pricing! Works perfectly. The only issue for me is that it doesn't hold micro locs as is. However, with a pair of pliers its easy to adjust by squeezing the end so that it holds micro locs. The other perk is that by getting two units you can have each one sized to accommodate difference size micro/small locs.

This is a cool tool (my pouch came with 2) to have in your sister locks arsenal. I just wish it was a bit shorter so that I could get my shorter locks done with it. I have some babies that are about 2" long. This tool is too difficult to use for locks that short in my opinion.

Quick and easy tool to use for interlocking


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    A dreadlocks tool, a Sisterlocks tool, and a crochet locks tool for the professionals and do it yourselfer's. If you wear locs, Sisterlocks, interlocks or crochet locks here's the tool for you. Perfect for micro and small size locs.



    Prompt shipping, sturdy product. I just personally don’t like how sharp the angle is. Other than my preference it’s a great product and comes in handy when I can’t find my usual locking tool.

    Don’t hesitate get it
    I’m no professional but I enjoy doing my hair it’s like therphy for me. Today was the first time trying to retire my hair. The tool is great it was a little tricky for me but I got the hang of it THANK YOU LOCSANITY OH FAST ARRIVAL....

    This is a neat little tool. It SMOOTH STEEL and is the best value that I have seen as of yet. At first, I thought it was going to be too big to fit through the base of my locks, but it worked perfectly. I have small interlocks, but they are not quite small enough to be considered microlocks. I do a simple, 2 point rotation and my hair looks just as good as it would if I were going to my loctician. I am SO glad I found this tool. It is very sturdy and just glides through my hair.It also saves me a LOT of money and seems like it will make my retightening a breeze! I researched different methods on the internet and using this type of tool seemed to be the best option for me. It turns out I was right. I got TWO tools in a little drawstring bag that will help me to keep up with them better. I ended up using pliers to close the hole up a bit so that it could fit through the base of my smaller locs. I love the curve as it helps to keep me from joining locs. I DO have to be careful, but the curve helps.
    **I ordered a second set of these after I messed up one of the tools by trying to shorten it. The next set was shorter and now I REALLY LOVE them! I just changed the rating to 5 stars because I can retighten my shorter locs now without struggle.

    Speedy deliver nice tool

    Works best on smaller, thinner locks.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment