Saturday, August 3, 2019

AmazonBasics Oscillating 3 Speed Tower Fan with Remote - 42-Inch

AmazonBasics Oscillating 3 Speed Tower Fan with Remote - 42-Inch

AmazonBasics Oscillating 3 Speed Tower Fan with Remote - 42-Inch

I’m a huge “fan” of this fan! Powerful yet quiet. Keeps the room cool. Love it!

OMG this was the easiest assembly ever! The package arrive before 8 p.m. pulling out of the box was easy honestly it was two tabs to secure the base and one screw nut to secure the fan to the base. That was it I have never had a fan that has the easiest assembly as this one the bassist dirty the fan Stands Tall and it's very quiet! Hey Amazon how about a kickback?

I don't need much, just need it to blow air, and it certainly does that! And well too!
It has a few different modes, I prefer the natural breeze, and it's reach is great for a small bedroom. The remote is nice, it does take triple A's so be prepared to have those on hand.

My only complaint is the initial assembling, the directions are kind of wonky and weird, but once it comes together, you're set.

Love this fan. Great buy. My Oscillating fan from Honeywell was not even close.

I use the fan in my office but I liked that I can use it anywhere in the house


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Powerful circulation with oscillating tower
  • Built-in LED control panel
  • Remote control that changes modes, speeds and more
  • 3 speeds and 3 modes (normal, natural, sleep)
  • Operates on 120 volt / 35 watt power consumption

Description

An Amazon Brand



We 2 other models and this one is the most quite one.

Blows out super cold, taller than I expected

Super quiet fan great value cools the whole room well. The remote is a bit confusing for me and functions not really labeled but overall very happy with this fan.

Very happy

What I expected

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment