Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Lucky Penny Key Chain Stainless Steel Dad with Personalized Name and Birth Year Coins

Lucky Penny Key Chain Stainless Steel Dad with Personalized Name and Birth Year Coins

Lucky Penny Key Chain Stainless Steel Dad with Personalized Name and Birth Year Coins

I bought this for my husband for fathers day and he loved it so much he had one made for his mother. Such a cute idea.

Loved

the product is very nice and i really like it, however the only concern i have is the date which is hard to see


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Fabulous gift for mom! I will stamp DAD or GRANDPA, up to 8 letters, on the 1.25" stainless steel bar. You choose the year of the penny and what name needs to be stamped. I have pennies from 1980 - 2019. **If you do not specify the year you need, a 2019 penny will be used.** Be sure to check out my other personalized items to see what I have to offer.

    I use a real coins, so they will tarnish over time as any coins would do. Aluminum is a great alternative to the stainless steel pieces I offer. It will not tarnish or change colors and has a lighter weight than stainless steel.

    *Due to the hand stamped nature of each piece, being stamped one-letter-at-a-time, there may be slight differences in letter placement and spacing. This is not to be considered a defect. The differences are what gives the unique character to each piece.*



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment