Friday, June 28, 2019

Phantoscope Throw Pillow Inserts Hypoallergenic Square Form Sham Stuffer 12" x 20" 30 x 50 cm

Phantoscope Throw Pillow Inserts Hypoallergenic Square Form Sham Stuffer 12" x 20" 30 x 50 cm

Phantoscope Throw Pillow Inserts Hypoallergenic Square Form Sham Stuffer 12

So far so good I bought them to go into my 18x18 pillow cases and they fill them out very nicely. They are comfortable...if they loose their fullness I'll update later so if there aren't any updates then so far so Great.

The pillows were wonderful. Just as described! I used to use down fillets but the feathers kept coming out and the quills would stick my head. I will buy from this seller again!

The perfect pillow for and 18" cover! Filled out my pillow covers very nicely! Would definitely buy again!

I had second thoughts of purchasing but I have a 3 pc sectional that needed some love and an uplifted look so I went ahead and purchase 4 sets and I don’t regret it one bit. I purchased abstract pillow covers the match the sequence throughout my home and shop and it looks phenomenal!

These were perfect for the case I bought. I bought these a month ago and my 6 year old jumps on them and lays on them, they are still fluffy and have held up well. I would recommend these to anyone! I will buy more when he destroys mine haha


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Size: 12" x 20" 30 x 50 cm
  • 1 Pack Inserts Vacuum Packaged
  • Insert Filling Material: 100% Polyester Microfiber.
  • Pack more cushion to your sofa couch or bed for lumbar support or just decoration
  • Stuff Your Decorative Throw Pillow Cover or Euro Pillow Sham Case and Add a Little Flair to Your Bed

Description



very happy with these little filler pillows. perfect size for the 12x20 pillow cover. we will see how they do over time but considering i am using as an accent on my sofa and chairs they should last a good long time. nicely priced for 4 too

I think the people complaining about how thin they were did not buy the right size or they just didn't get the same product I did. As you can see from the image, they are plenty plump! Those are 19" pillow covers and I bought the 22" inserts. When I first opened them I thought there was no way they were gonna fit in the covers, but they do and it makes it look like I have a whole new couch and chair. I know I am getting old when something like pillow inserts makes me so happy. Will update after a few months if they lose their plumpness though...

When you open your box you may be dismayed to see the pillows have been vacuum sealed and pressed down into a tiny box. I was worried that I would have to return them, but boy how wrong I was! The second I opened the seal they immediately inflated like magic---I don't know what technology this is or if it is simply physics, but they were suddenly fluffy and perfect! They fit perfectly in the cases and are super comfy.

Let's be honest, we are rough on things in this family. The pillows worked nicely as throws on the sofas, and fit an 18" cover. My concern is that we may wear them down quickly - they already seem to be less fluffy. Truly, we USE our things...they aren't just for looking at in this family, so I am happy with them as they are quite USE-ABLE. :)

I think they are a little pricey for being just inserts, by the time I bought cases I paid just as much as an outdoor throw pillow at Lowe’s...we’ll see how they hold out. They are really soft and the measurements are true. I’m pretty sure the people complaining about them being flat probably don’t know that you’re supposed to order your pillows at least 2” bigger that your cases, that’s what makes them ‘fluffy’. If you have an 18” case you need a 20” pillow. The blue pillow in my photo is the pillow advertised and as you see it’s plenty fluffy.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment