Saturday, June 1, 2019

Posture Corrector For Men And Women - USA Designed Adjustable Upper Back Brace For Clavicle Support and Providing Pain Relief From Neck, Back and Shoulder (Universal)

Posture Corrector For Men And Women - USA Designed Adjustable Upper Back Brace For Clavicle Support and Providing Pain Relief From Neck, Back and Shoulder (Universal)

Posture Corrector For Men And Women - USA Designed Adjustable Upper Back Brace For Clavicle Support and Providing Pain Relief From Neck, Back and Shoulder (Universal)

I was a bit worried at first that this would be uncomfortable to wear, but over the past week+ I have worn it, it's been incredibly comfortable and has made my back feel much better. I do have a "hump" on th back of my neck I'd really like to get rid of and I'm hoping this will help the more I wear it. It's not the most comfortable because of my broad shoulders and the straps could be a bit longer, but its not to the point I cant wear it.

I ordered this posture corrector because i slouch too much, and when i try to stand up straight i feel like i overcompensate and it gets tiring. the reason i like this product is that when i have it on, it doesnt restrict my movements like a brace with a plate might, i dont feel like im having to put effort into standing straight so im not getting fatigued even after wearing it for a full 8 hour day. im really pleased with my purchase, its well designed and easy to use, and i think will eventually fix my bad posture.

I have had a herniated L3 for some time. I use pain creams and take advil daily. Since wearing this device I have managed to go with out these other supplements to manage my pain as the position of my shoulders seems to be pinching a nerve when not in proper form. It takes some getting use to but if you give it a chance and make your muscles work properly it will work for you. I found that I can't expect the brace to do all the work. It's there as a reminder to hold myself properly. Treat this as a tool until you can carry yourself properly. I take it off after about 6 hours. I go to the gym without it and I don't generally wear it at home doing chores. I wear it consistently when I go to work or I am driving. That's when it really counts for me.

I like the product. It does keep me from slumping. Its a bit uncomfortable. But i imagine its because i slouch so much. I do feel a difference in the pain I usually have in my back. It is less when Im wearing the posture corrector. I would just add, mine JUST fits me. Clearly from the picture, I am a full figured woman. So, if you are any bigger than me, it will not work. I tried to put it on my muscular brother and we couldnt get the straps to reach around. Maybe they have a plus size one? But for me, even just fitting, it works really really well.

This did not fit me. At the tightest conformation it was still loose on me and I’m a woman of average height and weight. Big disappointment.

——UPDATE——-

Customer service was great and they refunded me so no complaints here


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • TRUWEO AND YOUR PAIN-FREE LIFE: My brother suffered clavicle pain and drooping posture after a car accident. Dr. John recommended Truweo posture corrector. Luckily, my brother came to his happier self again, he got relief from shoulder & neck pain.
  • GOOD POSTURE IS HEALTHY AND SEXY FOR MEN & WOMEN : Our Posture Corrector ensures alignment and stability. Wearing our back brace for some time develops muscle memory which means you'll keep & hold back straight even without the posture corrector device.
  • COMFORTABLE, ADJUSTABLE & EASY TO USE : Our Posture Corrector is what we serve you & which is exclusively made for your comfort. Our Clavicle brace comes in Small, Medium And Large Sizes to fulfill everybody's body size. Start wearing it for 20-30 minutes a day & feel the difference.
  • PREMIUM QUALITY SOFT AND BREATHABLE FABRIC : Featuring strong but lightweight breathable washable materials and a cutting-edge front loading design means you will stay cool while promoting proper posture.
  • INVISIBLE & UNDETECTABLE UNDER CLOTHES : No need to feel self-conscious about wearing our brace. Our adjustable design is discreet enough to wear under your shirt or blouse. You can wear it while at work, home or out and no one will know you have it on.

Description

Our Effective, Breathable, Adjustable and Comfortable Posture Corrector with Upper Back Support for men, women, adults & kids alleviate all types of back pains and offer shoulder support and improves bad body posture. Aside from better posture, it enhances breathing, body alignment and gets rid of back, shoulder, neck and upper back pain.



Our clavicle brace is lightweight with durable and breathable high-quality neoprene. Wearing it is so effortless you won't even know it's there, as long as you use a correct posture, helping you stop from slouching or hunching while working.



Why is Posture Corrector Important For Both Men And Women?



✅ Acts as a clavicle brace in order to provide clavicle posture support while working out, lifting, sitting at the computer desk, working in the office etc
✅ Improves memory and learning & Makes you look taller, slimmer and attractive
✅ Makes you look confident and powerful &improves bodily alignment
✅ Eliminates back and neck pain & Improves breathing
✅ Can be easily worn under shirt when at work and is completely invisible under your clothes
✅ We've upgraded our thoracic pain corrector which prevents pinching & irritation and provides shoulder alignment
✅ Our clavicle fracture brace made from lightweight breathable high-quality neoprene



How to continue to wear your back corrector, to get the natural posture?



Simply, start by wearing it for 20-30 minutes, begin to progressively extend the amount of time spent wearing it by 5-10 minutes and increase to 1 hour a day. By this, it would make your posture perfect and would then only have to be worn occasionally.



We Stand By Our Product with an Unbeatable 100% Money-Back Guarantee & Our Iron-Clad Promise.



I was skeptical, but after trying it for almost two weeks I noticed significant changes in my posture. I have back pain due to my poor posture and have had a slight decrease in pain as well. It is easy to put the posture corrector on. There is velcro in the front which can be tightened or loosened to fit individual needs making it one size fits all. It is washable, folds easily, and doesn't take up too much space in a bag when traveling. It really does work!

Works exactly as described. I had no idea how bad my posture was until I started using this corrector. It adjusts easily, fits comfortably, and corrects posture easily. Absolutely recommend!!

i wasn't sure what to make of these posture correctors but im sure liking this so far. it's comfortable and discreet, easy to wear under your shirt or hoodie. i absolutely feel like my posture is better, just see my before and after photos.

i’ve been noticing lately more than ever how poor my posture is and i constantly find myself sitting up straight when i realize i am slouching. or even standing up right i’ve noticed my posture is poor.

my co-worker told me about this product and i figured i’d give it a try after some light research. it just came in the mail today. in fact i’ve only been wearing it for 15 minutes probably and wow. i’ve been in such a habit of fixing my posture i haven’t needed to this far. yes, i know i literally just received the product. but i never write reviews and in this short amount of time i’ve already seen myself sitting/standing upright wearing the posture corrector. i feel it too. that’s another thing about this product is the description is extremely accurate. it is slightly uncomfortable but for all the right reasons! if i haven’t been so lazy slouching all the time i wouldn’t be writing this review. but i am. and i’m glad i am because this works. 10/10 highly recommend.

I have been wearing this for an hour at a time. I have honestly been able to tell a huge difference in my posture! It’s almost like it won’t let you slouch, it’s been super helpful during workouts too!
You can see in the picture how it fits. You can’t even really tell that it’s on! Or if you’re a college student it feels like a backpack is their except without the weight of it!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment