Thursday, June 27, 2019

Utopia Bedding Zippered Mattress Encasement - Waterproof Mattress Protector (Twin)

Utopia Bedding Zippered Mattress Encasement - Waterproof Mattress Protector (Twin)

Utopia Bedding Zippered Mattress Encasement - Waterproof Mattress Protector (Twin)

My family and I were getting bitten by bedbugs and I wanted to try a cheaper remedy before paying a professional. I purchased this in March 2017 for all the mattresses and box springs in my home and since then none of us have gotten a single bite and almost 1 year later the covers are holding out strong with no rips or holes. Will definitely recommend this product!!!

UPDATE: Receiced an email from amazon about this review and wanted to provide another update. Its now March 2019 which is exactly 2 years after I purchased this product and we still haven’t gotten any bites and the covers are still holding out strong. Some say the bed bugs should be dead by now and the covers can be removed but I’m not taking any chances!

GREAT PRODUCT & fast shipping! My husband is the general manager of a well know pest control company that treats bed bug infestations and they supply matress covers (that are NOT cheap and run his company $60+) to thier customers after treatments. He was the one who put this cover on our matress and was very impressed with quality and price. He even made mention that he had to UNZIP the cover to let the air out so you know its completely sealed at the seems!

We ordered this as part of dealing with a bed bug issue earlier this year. I truly believe because of these covers we were able to capture most of them, and without the covers we still would be dealing with the issue. We are bed bug free for several months now. They are some sneaky little suckers but if you're diligent and try to eradicate the issue as quickly as you can, it's possible to get rid of them. We did have to throw out our couch, but we were able to not let the issue get to far out of hand. It was hell for a few months though. Do not call pest control - they do not have the means to get rid of your problem permanently. It takes using these covers, diatomaceous earth powder, vacuuming. Setting sticky traps. OMG I'm getting itchy just thinking about those blood-sucking boogers! I hate them! Anyway.....these covers totally worth it!!

This was purchased due to having a significant dust mite allergy. It was easy to get onto the mattress and fits our deep 13" mattress with material to spare. It doesn't feel like plastic or vinyl and we can't even tell it's on the bed. It has made a significant impact with my allergies.

This is a great addition to a new or existing bed. I recently purchased a brand new Tempurpedic Pro Adapt and decided I'd buy one since I didn't have a "sealed" mattress protector on my previous bed! This is an tiny investment on my $$$$$$$ bed. I layered my bed using the Tempurpedic bed case, then the waterproof stain protector sheet then encased it with the Utopia. My first problem was hoping that the Utopia wouldn't be able to house all those layer and that it may have a tight fit, but it encased everything just fine. I probably could have purchased a pillow topper and it would have enough room (don't quote me on that though)! The zipper is the best part! It makes sure no dust mites or bed bugs (ewwww) can get into my mattress...EVER! I've recommended it to at least 5 friends and they've all agreed with what I said! NOW GO BUY IT!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fits twin size mattress perfectly with dimensions 38 inches by 75 inches; 13 inches deep pocket
  • Stretchable knitted polyester fabric fits the mattress easily and gives a comfortable feel while you sleep
  • Zippered cover with zip guard secures the mattress from 360 degrees; it protects the mattress from bedbugs, dust mites
  • PVC waterproof TPU backing on all sides resist any leakage into the mattress
  • Machine washable; tumble dry for easy maintenance

Description

We bring you luxury Mattress Encasement Covers at an affordable price. Zippered cover features high quality seam construction and waterproof fabric. Zipper extends along three sides of the mattress, making it easy to install and remove. Cover will accommodate a mattress of up to 15 inches thick

Waterproof barrier on all 6 sides of mattress
Elegant tailoring and deep pockets fit mattress up to 15 inches deep
Protects against spills and stains
Preserves and prolongs the life of your mattress.
Easy care material that lasts.
Machine wash on cold, Tumble dry on low.



We thought we had bed bugs, but it wasn't the case. We ended up using these anyways and still have them on our bed. It does make noise, but it's not too bad. It fit perfectly.

Everything is awsome, servicing Orlando FL for bed bugs these covers has helped alot. You've got my business for a long time.

I bought this to encase a Queen sized mattress. We recently learned that my fiance has a severe dust mite allergy (in addition to a million other things) and I hoped that this would help him sleep better at night (I got pillow covers too from a different brand). He is ALWAYS congested and wakes up sounding terrible. This is very easy to put on with two people, but would be a challenge for just one person. It fit my tall pillow-top mattress very well with hardly any excess fabric. I'll be honest, when you first lay down on your mattress it WILL feel and sound very different; a little "plastic-y" and "swishy". We also had giant air pockets trapped inside (the liner is not breathable), so we had to open up the zipper again and I kind of log rolled my body down the mattress to try to push all the air out. The air pockets were gone after that. After a week or so sleeping on it, I got completely used to the sound/feel. I hated it at first, but now I don't notice it at all. In terms of my fiance's allergy symptoms, it's really hard to tell how much it helps him because he is also allergic to other things and has always had sinus issues. He has said he seems to feel a little bit better in the mornings. Either way, I think it's a good product to extend the shelf-life of my already old mattress.

This the 4th one I have purchased from this company. I absolutely LOVE these covers.
They are as soft as sheets.
No weird vinal sounds.
They work so well, you have to unzip them a bit to let the air out and then quickly zip it back up so air doesn't get trapped (when first putting it on).
Plenty of room for super thick mattresses. no struggles when putting it on (except the weight of the mattress).
Y'all made a quality product with a competitive price.
I'm a bit of a germ a phob, I have a teenager and 3 dogs, so I insist on keeping covers on all of the mattresses in our home. We also have a cabin & I am petrified of someone bringing bed bugs with them when they come to visit. I can't thank you enough for the peace of mind I get from these covers without the weird feel or sounds other covers have.

If you don't protect your mattress, it will become dirty and infested with all sorts of things from bed bugs to microbes (that you breathe in while sleeping.) One of these and your mattress investment will be protected (as will be your health) and you will get much more mileage out of your mattress investment. I like this brand/model best because it's not just a cover. The materials seal out dirt and bugs. It's something like a plastic but feels more like cloth. This is my second one for a second mattress purchase. I highly recommend getting one of these.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment