Friday, July 19, 2019

25th anniversary gift, 1994 silver quarter key chain, 25 years and counting

25th anniversary gift, 1994 silver quarter key chain, 25 years and counting

25th anniversary gift, 1994 silver quarter key chain, 25 years and counting

This is a beautiful key ring, nicer than it looks in the picture. It's a nice weight, seems to be well made and certainly fits my need. I wanted to give it to my husband for Valentine's Day and it made it even more special because we've just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. Unfortunately, I found it only three days before the 14th of February. Delivery date was to be on the 15th! I resigned myself to giving it a day late. However, at noon on the 14th, it arrived! Not only did I (my husband) get a beautiful specialized key chain, but with a speedy delivery! Great item . . . great seller!

I had a hard time thinking of a silver anniversary present for my husband. But the silver key chain with a quarter from our wedding year was perfect. I even had a Hebrew inscription added.

It is hard to find something a man will actually like and use for an anniversary gift, but I thought this was nice and ordered it. He loved it! He put it on his key ring straight away. Very nice and sturdy. Would buy again.

It was exactly what I was looking for.

Very nice. Satisfied!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    25 years and counting quarter key chain

  • Sturdy stainless steel disc and key ring
  • Permanent engraving
  • 1.25" disc w/ saying
  • Black hearts around date
  • Shiny polished finish

  • STAINLESS STEEL WILL NEVER RUST OR TARNISH
    This makes a great gift for men OR women!

    A few notes!
    Every metal piece of this keychain is made with stainless steel (excluding the actual quarter). Stainless steel is very strong which makes for a long lasting keychain. Each piece comes with a smooth polished finish. Jewelry polishing cloths will remove minor scratches that can appear over time from normal wear. Rinse bracelet with regular dish soap and warm water to clean.



    I bought this for my husband for our 25th and it was just perfect

    Was very happy with my purchase the wife loved it

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment