Friday, July 19, 2019

Everyday Hoop Earrings 14k Yellow Gold Fill 8mm, 24 gauge. Handmade Extra Thin Hoop Earrings

Everyday Hoop Earrings 14k Yellow Gold Fill 8mm, 24 gauge. Handmade Extra Thin Hoop Earrings

Everyday Hoop Earrings 14k Yellow Gold Fill 8mm, 24 gauge. Handmade Extra Thin Hoop Earrings

I purchased the 8mm, 24 gauge and love them! They are very thin and dainty. I do wish I ordered a size larger as it is a little difficult to get them clasped. I am allergic to nickel and usually require sensitive solution earings, but have no trouble with these!

It clearly states the sizes in the description so i dont get why people are bent out of shape about them being tiny. They are exactly as described. My only qualm is one is slightly (ever so) than the other, so it fits looser on one ear than the other. Not enough for me to return them though. They are a little interesting to get on, but if you use a delicate hand and pop the loop off the hook, then kind of squish them back together, its fine. Doesn't distort the shape. They dont really seem like earrings that are meant to be taken off frequently. They also do not irritate my VERY sensative ears. I will be buying more!

These fit perfectly, hugging my first lobe piercing. I was originally going to use it for my doubles higher up on my lobe, but the 8mm was a little bit too large for what I wanted.
Just a few tips for putting them on:
- always open these types of hoops by twisting them open, for example if holding one side in each hand, pull one hand towards you and push the other away. if you just open them by pulling the two sides apart, you'll weaken them
- if you're having a hard time fastening closed, loop it into your ear then spin the whole earring so the back fastener is now in the front where you can see in the mirror

I absolutely these earrings. I bought the 8mm 24 gauge gold earrings. They are perfect for my third holes, and are so pretty and dainty!!!

These earrings are wonderful, I love them. They are exactly what I have been looking for, but could not find anywhere. They are small and dainty and perfectly elegant. My ears are extremely sensitive and these earrings have caused no reactions after several days of wear. They did require a small amount of patience to get in, mainly because of their small size. Overall I am very pleased with this purchase!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Thin and comfortable handmade hoop earrings made from 14k yellow gold fill (20% gold). These hoops are designed to be placed in your piercings and left there as long as you like - day or night. 

    • Size: 8mm (1/4 inch)
    • Gauge: 24 gauge - extra thin
    • Sold in pairs (2 hoops).
    • Lead and nickel free! 

     

    Please look through all the photo's to get an idea of how small these earrings are. The photo's were taken with a macro setting.

    These hoops are tiny and delicate. Because of their tiny size, they can be a little tricky to get in your ears. It is best to put them in when you aren't rushed and have time and patience to work with them. But once they are in your piercings, they stay put 24/7. 

    Please note that every ear and piercing is different. This size does not work for everyone. It is recommended that you measure your ears with a millimeter ruler to know which size is best for you. Please send us a message if you need any help.

    Also available in

    • Other sizes (8mm, 10mm and 12mm)
    • Two gauges (22-standard and 24-extra thin).
    • Solid 925 sterling silver
    • Solid 14k and 18k gold
    • Solid Platinum
    • 14k Rose Gold Fill
    • 14k Yellow Gold Fill

     

    See our other listings for more options! Message us with any questions. 



    These earrings are very tiny and delicate but sturdy. You need patience putting them in. I read reviews and opened them by twisting instead of pulling and once they are in pull them around so you can see the clasp. It is difficult to clasp but I used a big magnifying mirror to see and a pair of tweezers to fasten them in. I hope they don't bother my ears because I plan on leaving them in as long as they'll stay. They are very cute and dainty.

    Love these earrings! I put them in the day I received them, and they've been in ever since. I swim, shower and sleep in them and they have not changed color or loosened. They are dainty yet sturdy and I would definitely purchase them again. I was skeptical because the price was so low, but not disappointed one bit. I have gotten many compliments .

    I am highly sensitive to nickel and most materials in cheaply made jewelry but these are perfect for my ears! They are delicate, light weight, great every day earrings for me. The best part is I have not had an allergic reaction to these.

    These are the perfect dainty hoops I’ve been searching for! They took a little effort to hook once I got them in due to their delicate size. I use them in two upper ear piercings, and I’m always reluctant to sleep with earrings in these spots because I have small ears and it usually causes me discomfort to lay on. These are the perfect size and thickness to where I can wear them 24/7 without issue.

    buy these! I rarely leave reviews. Something has to be exceptionally good or exceptionally bad... this is my second purchase of these gold hoops. I bought 2 sizes and wear them together. Being so small, you would think latching them would be a nightmare... NOPE! Easy peasey, they just go together like magic.
    Pro Tip: don’t be aftaid to gently open them up to fit your ear lobe, they go back into place and latch easily with seriously little effort. I wear them everyday.
    I didn’t get paid or get free product.. I just really love them and wanted to pass it along!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment