Sunday, July 28, 2019

50 Personalized Ribbons for Bridal Shower Wedding Party Favors or Baby Showers - Custom Made Pack of Cut Ribbons

50 Personalized Ribbons for Bridal Shower Wedding Party Favors or Baby Showers - Custom Made Pack of Cut Ribbons

50 Personalized Ribbons for Bridal Shower Wedding Party Favors or Baby Showers - Custom Made Pack of Cut Ribbons

The ribbons were almost perfect however there were two mistakes I take full responsibility for the date being wrong the butterfly was not on the right side I'm not interested in any refund these ribbons are for a Funeral for my baby sister who passed away on 7/10/2018 from Alzheimers she just celebrated her 58th Birthday that's the Purple and the Butterfly was our symbol of her Soul flying into Heavens Gates so thank you Amy's Bubbling Boutique even if I dont get the new ones I have a plan for the others again Amy

Love it .... I added the lil crown and made it a pin

I'm very pleased with the quality of the work and the speed in which it was delivered.

I liked that they were able to print and deliver in a short time frame. Thank you for the promptness,as a previous owner of a small business party goods and had to print ribbons on the spur of moment . I really appreciated this.

The ribbons came out great. Look just like what I had specified while ordering them. The ribbons also arrived quickly.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    50 Cut personalized ribbons, assembly required. Add some extra special ribbons to your party favors! Create your own personalized ribbons in a flash! Ribbons are not assembled, will arrive cut for you to assemble. Perfect to make an impression at your event, these satin ribbons will leave your guests in awe of your celebration. Now you can add instant pop to your party. Personalized ribbons offer maximum impact for your announcement and you'll certainly be making it in style. With many different colors to choose from, you'll be able to match the ribbons to your event's color scheme. Personalized baby shower ribbons will make your party even more memorable and will create a lasting impression for your guests. Choose your wording SIZE: Ribbons are 3/8" thick x 10.5" long. Overall bow measures 3" wide by 3" when assembled. ° This listing is for 50 cut ribbons only. Assembly required. Use a dab of hot glue to attach to your favors. QUANTITY: 50 cut ribbons NOTICE: IMAGE WILL BE PLACED ON LEFT OR RIGHT SIDE TO BALANCE WORDING. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS ON CUSTOM MADE RIBBONS. PLEASE CHECK YOUR WORDING FOR ACCURACY.



    Muy lindo y exactamente lo que ordene.

    Nicely done

    Came out better than I expected. Definitely will be ordering again for my next event!

    I love my Ribbons so much that I ordered 3 different sets and a birthday sash..

    Muy bien

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment